Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP (15110 Views)

It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi / APC Asks Osun Residents To Reject Pdp’s ‘expired’ Rice / OSUN 2014: APC asks Osun residents to reject PDP’s ‘expired’ rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by temitemi1(m): 9:52am On Dec 09, 2014
Apc is a waste product... They already oozing. GEJ till they stop stinking!!

1 Like

Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by NoContract(m): 9:58am On Dec 09, 2014
This hell hole of a country is never getting better.
Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by rottenegg: 9:58am On Dec 09, 2014
GEJ till they drop!!

3 Likes

Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by victorazy(m): 9:59am On Dec 09, 2014
dreydee:
Yes,I agree,PDP is bad,but APC is worse grin lipsrsealed

GEJ TILL 2019

"The Devil we know is better than the Angel we don't know" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by kropelgrada(m): 10:01am On Dec 09, 2014
Suljosh:
Why is PDP so concerned about APC now? Are they scared that they may lose to APC.
They are not scared,they are just doing the necessary i.e giving the opposition negative publicity in order to curry favour and score political points
which is basic in politics.APC does the same as well or even worse.

1 Like

Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by dreydee(m): 10:01am On Dec 09, 2014
victorazy:

"The Devil we know is better than the Angel we don't know" grin grin grin

Abi grin
Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by brownlord2: 10:01am On Dec 09, 2014
If APC have 3 out of 5 presidential candidate as ex pdp, Including Tambuwal who would have made it 4, then PDP is right. I am sure no party in any part of the world has this record, having high ranking members and presidential candidate from a corrupt party.

Apc seem confused and want to give pdp the chance to ride us for another 4 years with their "power must return to North " agenda

2 Likes

Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by jmaine: 10:03am On Dec 09, 2014
brownlord2:
If APC have 3 out of 5 presidential candidate as ex pdp, Including Tambuwal who would have made it 4, then PDP is right. I am sure no party in any part of the world has this record, having high ranking members and presidential candidate from a corrupt party.

Apc seem confused and want to give pdp the chance to ride us for another 4 years with their "power must return to North " agenda

Well said . . . .

1 Like

Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by jamace(m): 10:05am On Dec 09, 2014
grin grin grin grin LWKMD grin grin But it is the truth! Imagine an unacceptable candidate in PDP jumps into APC and barely 24 hours later he becomes a champion in APC. Chai, what a change! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by benjminPrince(m): 10:05am On Dec 09, 2014
i hear ....
Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by Trut(m): 10:09am On Dec 09, 2014
PDP is right

1 Like

Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by FCTProperties: 10:10am On Dec 09, 2014
2015 Brewing
Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by Trut(m): 10:12am On Dec 09, 2014
APC is okrika cloth (bend down select).
Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by JoeCutie(m): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2014
Like...who cares? undecided

I really hope they all kill themselves before the 2015 General Election.

1 Like

Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by Akpan107(m): 10:14am On Dec 09, 2014
Coolguy89:
Watever! Up Buhari#team Apc
Lets wait till after tommorrow.
Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by opeeddy(m): 10:16am On Dec 09, 2014
What about Nuhu Ribadu who just controversial primary of Adamawa State PDP governorship ticket in Abuja, I guess he is the founding member of the PDP? Useless talk from a drowning household!
Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by kropelgrada(m): 10:22am On Dec 09, 2014
APC members are all bunch of jokers..What other ideas does Buhari have aside fighting corruption.
Okay let's say he gets there and succeed in getting rid of corruption,what plans does he have in place to manage the resources better.
He had better start coming up with a solid manifesto.
Hell the man may not be as transparent as he claims to be.
Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by Dee60: 10:22am On Dec 09, 2014
[size=15pt]PDP, a den of criminals (El Rufai)

APC, waste basket (Muazu)

Which ones should Nigerians vote for? Criminals or Waste Basket?

[/size]
Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by bnovative(m): 10:26am On Dec 09, 2014
Chisos!!! see upper cut! apc is equal to pdp dump/dumb site!!
Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 09, 2014
They call apc waste basket but yet they fed from d so called waste bin on several occasions. Wat does dat make them? PDP
Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by braine(m): 10:27am On Dec 09, 2014
This statement will haunt PDP in the near future to the good of APC.
Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by Orikinla(m): 10:29am On Dec 09, 2014
I am an insider in both parties and APC is a lesser evil.
Nobody in APC is owing me, but all my debtors are in PDP and instead of paying their debts, they are threatening fire and brimstone.
PDP is evil and only outsiders don't know this truth.

1 Like

Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by muktarmtt(m): 10:29am On Dec 09, 2014
dreydee:
Yes,I agree,PDP is bad,but APC is worse grin lipsrsealed

GEJ TILL 2019
nyc one try nd do dat on our voters paper den u master will win d election
Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by ElFenomeno1: 10:33am On Dec 09, 2014
PDP ... hahahaha
Jokebags!
Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by muktarmtt(m): 10:34am On Dec 09, 2014
We clean dere dust b4 we took dem in daz is da work of our Broom
Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by bnovative(m): 10:34am On Dec 09, 2014
brownlord2:

No dear u are wrong! Immediately they change from pdp to the dump site, sorry I mean apc; their sins are cleansed and they became progressives.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by muktarmtt(m): 10:34am On Dec 09, 2014
We clean dere dust b4 we took dem in daz is da work of our Broom up APC
Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by Jeffy1206(m): 10:36am On Dec 09, 2014
We can't really brand them 'waste basket' cos its PDP any better? They are loads of s*h*i*ts
Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by ignis: 10:38am On Dec 09, 2014
chamboy:
Tambuwal stated on Twitter that only individuals who lack basic home training and manners would engage in heated exchange of “insults” in the public domain.

Words on marble.
Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by elbinmanny(m): 10:46am On Dec 09, 2014
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by candidbabe(f): 10:50am On Dec 09, 2014
anssy:
PDP, is not entirely wrong, is APC not an Association of professional cleaners?

Yea this is the way to go
Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by Quatermaine: 10:51am On Dec 09, 2014

Mr Speaker..

#RESPECT SIR..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting / Bola Tinubu Visits Benue, Meets With Delegates / Problems Of Mass Media In Nigeria And Developing Nations. Nigeria A Case Study.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.