Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,585 members, 7,861,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP (15128 Views)

It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi / APC Asks Osun Residents To Reject Pdp’s ‘expired’ Rice / OSUN 2014: APC asks Osun residents to reject PDP’s ‘expired’ rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by tommykiwi(m): 10:58am On Dec 09, 2014
True talk PDP! GEJ till 2019...No body can stop U(GEJ) except God almighty but as for us Nigerians we are right behind PRESIDOR carry GO!

1 Like

Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 09, 2014
Pedagogue:

Of course, PDP has every right to make that claim.

A high percentage of APC 'ticket-holders' came from PDP.
But is this not expected?

PDP has been Nigeria's biggest party since 1999. In fact, one can arguably say that Nigeria has been a one party state!

Then came GOODLUCK...His parochial and provincial politics feathered the nest of the opposition; which gave birth to d APC.
As a new party, APC definitely needs the membership of defectors from the PDP. Without a good mix of PDP defectors and opposition Hardliners, the party will only exist on paper.

With the way things are right now, APC will slug it out with PDP on all fronts. It will be a very intersting contest.

At the end of the day, Nigeria will be better for it. Not because it is not 'same of same politicians' but because Nigerians now have an opportunity of CHOICE. And of course, in future, Nigerian politics will be better defined...so much so that PDP & APC will have clearly defined ideologies!

Ours is a young democracy. We'll get there.
The only way we can however get there is to kick start this by voting out PDP at the national level in 2015. 16 years is no joke. Let's try another party.

You see, I liked the part where you said, "...so much so that PDP & APC will have clearly defined ideologies!". In fact I love it. That will bring us close to what we have in the Western world.

But I dislike the part where you added, " The only way we can however get there is to kick start this by voting out PDP at the national level in 2015. 16 years is no joke. Let's try another party ". Here is my reason; since we have not yet gotten to the level where each of these parties will have distinct and well define ideologies, it would be rather unbecoming to vote out candidates simply because of the fact that he is of a particular party and this party has ruled for long. Still perching on the fact that these parties do not have any particular ideologies they can be described with yet other than mere political propaganda, it follows that each candidate has his own approach not driven by any party perception, ideology or philosophy and therefor our voting should be individual oriented and not party oriented.

Are we voting out GEJ cause PDP has led for long, is PDP one person? Do all PDP candidates have the same ideology? You have answered it yourself: NO, PDP as a party do not have a common ideology yet and, for now, it still burns down to individualism.

If you want to vote GEJ out, let it be cause he has not done well and that you have an obviously better candidate and not cause PDP has led for long. My take.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by davidonyemayma: 11:01am On Dec 09, 2014
chamboy:
Tambuwal stated on Twitter that only individuals who lack basic home training and manners would engage in heated exchange of “insults” in the public domain.

I guess Tambuwal was indirectly cautioning Rotimi Amaechi and Liar muhammed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by toblosky(m): 11:08am On Dec 09, 2014
You heard it here first:when PDP will zone presidency back to the north in 2019,watch Buhari and Atiku jostling for the ticket afterall in politics there is no permanent friend or parmenent enemy but we do have permanent interest.Trust JONA naa SAMBO will be Nigeria president whether he is northern choice or north afterall YAR,ADUA was not their popular choice but OBASANJO put him there afterall he is not from south grin grin grin
Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by Lilimax(f): 11:11am On Dec 09, 2014
jamace:
grin grin grin grin LWKMD grin grin But it is the truth! Imagine an unacceptable candidate in PDP jumps into APC and barely 24 hours later he becomes a champion in APC. Chai, what a change! grin grin
smiley
Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by clevvermind(m): 11:15am On Dec 09, 2014
It will be hard for apc to kick out pdp come 2015.
Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by akumada1: 11:16am On Dec 09, 2014
Apc are tokunbo of pdp members. I like that.
Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by spikesC(m): 11:16am On Dec 09, 2014
GozieDiora:

You see, I liked the part where you said, "...so much so that PDP & APC will have clearly defined ideologies!". In fact I love it. That will bring us close to what we have in the Western world.

But I dislike the part where you added, " The only way we can however get there is to kick start this by voting out PDP at the national level in 2015. 16 years is no joke. Let's try another party ". Here is my reason; since we have not yet gotten to the level where each of these parties will have distinct and well define ideologies, it would be rather unbecoming to vote out candidates simply because of the fact that he is of a particular party and this party has ruled for long. Still perching on the fact that these parties do not have any particular ideologies they can be described with yet other than mere political propaganda, it follows that each candidate has his own approach not driven by any party perception, ideology or philosophy and therefor our voting should be individual oriented and not party oriented.

Are we voting out GEJ cause PDP has led for long, is PDP one person? Do all PDP candidates have the same ideology? You have answered it yourself: NO, PDP as a party do not have a common ideology yet and, for now, it still burns down to individualism.

If you want to vote GEJ out, let it be cause he has not done well and that you have an obviously better candidate and not cause PDP has led for long. My take.

No be wetin them ask you ooo
They're voting out all PDP members because they've ruled for 16 years and replacing them with APC members who, ironically, are part of those who ruled for those 16 years and still have nothing to show for it.

And then you ask, are Nairaland political bigots ok in the head?
Do they have short memory?
Or are they really paid agents? Cos that's the most reasonable explanation

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by ba7man(m): 11:38am On Dec 09, 2014
How can APC be the waste basket when people like Jonah Jang, Suswam Gabriel, Uduaghan, Orji Uzo Kalu, Tony Anenih, Seriake dickson, G.E.J, Bode George, Obanikoro, Nyesome Wike, Omisore, Buruji Kashamu etc are not in it?

So its men like Gov Fashola, Oshiomole, Ajimobi, Amosun, Aregbesola, Rochas Okorocha, Amechi Rotimi, Tambuwal, Rabiu kwakwanso that are in the waste bin??

I'll go with the waste bin. cool

1 Like

Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by festusfeezy(m): 11:44am On Dec 09, 2014
APC

A- Association of

P- Past

C- Criminals
Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by redcliff: 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
Fresia01:
lol.... i love this country sha.... where our leaders find pleasure in exchanging insults instead of using their time and energy in unixism to better the lot of this great nation... let me deviate small....Atiku and Buhari keeps talking about having the strategies to curb terrorists and do away with corruption buh y is it that they cant bring their strategies to table in order to help the present govt... they are waiting to win the election first before Nigeria can be free from all these shits... so what if they lose can they be patriotic and selfless for once by helping the present administration fight insecurity , corruption and power issues.....that way people will know that they have the interest of the masses at heart..for me if we really want change it shouldnt be from those who have milked us before,, they have been there before buh couldn't change our fortunes... electing them will jux be like recycling waste products... i am nt a GEJ fan neither do i support any party.. once the individual is good i go with the person irrespective of his party... for instance... i like rochas,, hate T.a Orji... i like Akpabio, i like Fashiola, i like ANambra state governor, I DNT LIKE gEJ, bUHARI, aTIKU.. SO IN TERMS OF PRESIDENCY I AM STILL NEUTRAL TILL I SEE A BETTER CANDIDATE...

Your post was mixed with alot of sense and nonsense..
Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by Ahmeduana(m): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
anssy:
PDP, is not entirely wrong, is APC not an Association of professional cleaners?
NO, THEY ARE ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL CROOKS
Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by Fresia01(f): 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
redcliff:

Your post was mixed with alot of sense and nonsense..
AT LEAST U TOOK UR TIME TO READ BOTH THE NONSENSE AND SENSED FILLED PART OF IT... LOL..

1 Like

Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by Ifebazz(m): 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
This is about the only truth coming from PDP camp since 1956.

1 Like

Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by 1025: 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
Pedagogue:
Of course, PDP has every right to make that claim.

A high percentage of APC 'ticket-holders' came from PDP.
But is this not expected?

PDP has been Nigeria's biggest party since 1999. In fact, one can arguably say that Nigeria has been a one party state!

Then came GOODLUCK...His parochial and provincial politics feathered the nest of the opposition; which gave birth to d APC.
As a new party, APC definitely needs the membership of defectors from the PDP. Without a good mix of PDP defectors and opposition Hardliners, the party will only exist on paper.

With the way things are right now, APC will slug it out with PDP on all fronts. It will be a very intersting contest.

At the end of the day, Nigeria will be better for it. Not because it is not 'same of same politicians' but because Nigerians now have an opportunity of CHOICE. And of course, in future, Nigerian politics will be better defined...so much so that PDP & APC will have clearly defined ideologies!

Ours is a young democracy. We'll get there.
The only way we can however get there is to kick start this by voting out PDP at the national level in 2015. 16 years is no joke. Let's try another party.

May God bless u beyond ur imaginations. most nigerians are bias while some are uninformed. the only way forward is healthy competition. these politicians will only sit up if they know they have competition. one party system is not democracy. my happiness as a nigerian is that pdp themselves know that 2015 is not going to be business as usual. as the days breaks, many nigerians will become more and more aware of the game.

1 Like

Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by MRLINGTON(m): 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
MUMU talk..like they don't regret loosing Tambuwal nd Amaechi..mumu ppl
Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by Splashme: 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
PDP are so correct
Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by akabang(m): 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
hahaha i pity those Apc idiot or should i say islamic brotherhood party. anyway may be they want to ues them for rec yling company.
Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
spikesC:

No be wetin them ask you ooo
They're voting out all PDP members because they've ruled for 16 years and replacing them with APC members who, ironically, are part of those who ruled for those 16 years and still have nothing to show for it.

And then you ask, are Nairaland political bigots ok in the head?
Do they have short memory?
Or are they really paid agents? Cos that's the most reasonable explanation

Honestly, I have failed to understand the perspective from which some Nairalanders view things. And that is why our politicians keep playing on our intelligence. Regardless of how messy they go, there will always be people that will blindly bear their flags. Sad.
Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by leofab(f): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
APC OH.... It's FFK that wrote this epistle; it's very evident
Re: APC Is The 'Waste Basket' For PDP's 'Expired Substances' - PDP by uprightman(m): 7:48am On Dec 10, 2014
if atiku win dat mine pdp win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abacha Loot: Adeosun Blocks $16.9m Payment To Malami’s Lawyers / Ekweremadu Named In Enugu Pdp’s Undecided National Assembly Primaries / How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.