Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman (5606 Views)

Relationship Tips: How To Make Sure You are The Only Man She Is Fucking / Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J / The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by DarePeters(m): 10:15am On Dec 09, 2014
Mihailo Tolotos a Greek monk who died in 1938 at the age of 82 was perhaps the only man never to have laid eyes on a woman.Mihailo's mother died when he was born and the infant was whisked away the following day to a monastery atop Mount Athos. Tolotos spent the remainder of his life among the monks completely isolated from female society. Women and even female animals were prohibited from entering the monastery, a tradition dating back to the founding of the retreat more than nine centuries earlier.......(To me, he's the most peaceful man that I've ever lived.)

2 Likes

Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by AuntySpermButt(f): 10:19am On Dec 09, 2014
OMA shey ooo... He missed alot...

7 Likes

Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 09, 2014
Hahaha

AuntySpermButt:
OMA shey ooo... He missed alot...
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by Tallesty1(m): 10:28am On Dec 09, 2014
I envy him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by AuntySpermButt(f): 10:32am On Dec 09, 2014
AmberQueen:
Hahaha

I love you're figure 8
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by iceberylin(m): 10:32am On Dec 09, 2014
Didn't see his mum undecided
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
I envy him

e be like your girl dey worry you.
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 09, 2014
Can we see a picture of him?
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by naijaboiy: 10:47am On Dec 09, 2014
Pictures please
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by Tymax(m): 10:50am On Dec 09, 2014
Wow. No drama till he died. Lucky guy. Maybe that's why he lived long.

2 Likes

Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by Tallesty1(m): 10:51am On Dec 09, 2014
brito:

e be like your girl dey worry you.
Which girl?
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by FLAWLES(f): 10:52am On Dec 09, 2014
His my dad
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by DarePeters(m): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2014
naijaboiy:
Pictures please
can't get a picture of him.He's probably not into social life.
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by AuntySpermButt(f): 10:58am On Dec 09, 2014
naijaboiy:
Pictures please

Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 09, 2014
Thank you! smiley

AuntySpermButt:

I love you're figure 8
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by chimerase2: 11:00am On Dec 09, 2014
FLAWLES:
His my dad
angry angry
What has iceberylin been giving u angry
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by temitemi1(m): 11:01am On Dec 09, 2014
What a pity!!!
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by iceberylin(m): 11:08am On Dec 09, 2014
chimerase2:
angry angry
Y u dh jealous ni grin
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by chimerase2: 11:13am On Dec 09, 2014
iceberylin:

Y u dh jealous ni grin
she dn forget me embarassed
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by chimerase2: 11:14am On Dec 09, 2014
AmberQueen:
Thank you! smiley

wait leme check first *views Dp*
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by naijaboiy: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2014
DarePeters:
can't get a picture of him.He's probably not into social life.

Alright...it would have made the topic more enlightening smiley
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by MizMyColi(f): 11:37am On Dec 09, 2014
undecided
Tallesty1:
I envy him
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by FLAWLES(f): 11:49am On Dec 09, 2014
chimerase2:
angry angry
.since you are not caring unko?
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by ogaofficer(m): 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ok
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by IamLEGEND1: 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
peaceful man ever liveth
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by chimerase2: 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
FLAWLES:
chai me since when embarassed
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by okotv(m): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
I love this type of life...no drama and heartaches
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by Blayze007(m): 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
DarePeters:
Mihailo Tolotos a Greek monk who died in 1938 at the age of 82 was perhaps the only man never to have laid eyes on a woman.Mihailo's mother died when he was born and the infant was whisked away the following day to a monastery atop Mount Athos. Tolotos spent the remainder of his life among the monks completely isolated from female society. Women and even female animals were prohibited from entering the monastery, a tradition dating back to the founding of the retreat more than nine centuries earlier.......(To me, he's the most peaceful man that I've ever lived.)

What about those born blind?

1 Like

Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by lilmax(m): 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
No.drama
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by iceberylin(m): 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
FLAWLES:
He dosnt know how to treat a lady...unlike me cool
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by iceberylin(m): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
chimerase2:
she dn forget me embarassed
An sorry, the best man won cool
Re: Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman by chimerase2: 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
iceberylin:

An sorry, the best man won cool
make I hear angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Breeze Blow, Foul Nyash Go Open (amber Rose) _photo / Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack / I Think I Miss My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.