Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! (139966 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... / AIRTEL19GB IS BACK AND BETTER WITH A NEW METHOD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
perez019:
Am an old subscriber, already bought d old version of d import guide. Waiting for d upgrade to hit my mail sir. Waiting.

pack delivered. happy importation. expect more
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
penquin:
how sure are you cause i don't know my instinct is telling this guy is not true.... that mind is just telling me but @belloahmad if u can convince me with concrete prove i'm in too

good afternoon sister and how is business? to proof my authenticity i gave out not less than 10 100% free review copies to reputable members on the forum. if their testimonies on my previous thread cant convince you, then sister i do not think i can go any further in convincing you. i wish you success in everything you embark on. have a nice day
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
mojeed4:
hello.. will like to know if this will be comfortable for someone staying in osogbo... i mean such that no traveling whatsoever will be required..
and how can i get the e-book?? i mean the form of payment and the likes...

it is comfortable for anybody in locations that have post offices and dhl office. i believe osogbo is not an exception. to get the guide kindly refer to any of the links on ImportExpert's profile. i wish you success.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by y4code(m): 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
I want to take part in the importation
Patriciameyer096@yahoo.com

Will be waiting for your reply!
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

Oga bello, I need a copy too o, after going through the previous thread,am impressed

You are highlly welcome on board. kindly refer to the link on ImportExpert's profile that created the thread. i wish you success.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
G12:

silence please.

ImporExpert, please continue.
Pay him no attention, ignorance is a disease or maybe he already knows and is selling the ebook for a fee and doesn't want others to know.

ImportExpert, just continue and let others, your followers handle this dude.

welcome On board brother. i love your username. how is business?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by DaBullIT(m): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
[size=20pt]Just as I suspected , you have to pay for something then something , at best you get a eBook as if EBook is the same as website , anything that seems too good to be true probably is

Nairaland willing , I will post Chinese links where you can get cheap phones , at least you'll know you bought original China as opposed to bring brand names like iPhone selling for 12,000. Hahan. Habaaaaaa , there is God o [/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by roqrules04(m): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
belloahmad:

Hello boss, I haven't gotten my pack yet
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Gido: 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
@belloahmad, ina gaisuwa abokina, aikin ka Yana kyau sosai sosai wlhi, ka taimaka mini da copy na eBook din nima na fara harkan abokina, nagode kwarai. amgido@yahoo.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Odunharry(m): 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
belloahmad:

lol. i just hope sey you no go break person bumper oh! how is everything?
fine bro...kudos
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
DaBullIT:
Just as I suspected , you have to pay for something then something , at best you get a eBook as if EBook is the same as website , anything that seems too good to be true probably is

Nairaland willing , I will post Chinese links where you can get cheap phones , at least you'll know you bought original China as opposed to bring brand names like iPhone selling for 12,000. Hahan. Habaaaaaa , there is God o

that is how you confuse yourselves. we are talking about original used phones not Chinese or any asian stuff. you are hear saying your own. lol.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
dedollarman:
Am new here am interested bello do I subscribe
Here my mail. Dollar10811@gmail.com

check your email in few minutes
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
Najwal:
Oga Bello no mind those people way dey talk rubish, we your old customers know how trustworthy and good you are, please ride on we have learned so much from you, they are only few people like you. Thanks for this eye opener, alot of youth have benefited and still benefiting from you.

well said brother. welcome on baord bro. i have mailed out the update, have you seen yours?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
dayosaurus:

Boss my mail is dayosaurus@gmail.com.. I'll be expecting ooo.. @importexpert

check your mail in few minutes. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
Gido:
My Oga @belloahmed, I dey hail o, abeg kuku swagger me a copy via my mail amgido@yahoo.com. 10x

check your mail in few minutes. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by subbylee: 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
Boss @belloahmad abeg throw me my own copy @ subomi.esan@gmail.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by dedollarman(m): 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
I check my inbox,spam no message plz do resend it
dollar10811@gmail.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
belloahmad:

good afternoon sister and how is business? to proof my authenticity i gave out not less than 10 100% free review copies to reputable members on the forum. if their testimonies on my previous thread cant convince you, then sister i do not think i can go any further in convincing you. i wish you success in everything you embark on. have a nice day
links to the testimonies pls
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
Catalyst4real:
Good Morning Import expert, Nice thread, please those who want to Doubt it's Potency can Go Ahead, besides No Great Achievement was ever made without an Ounce of opposition .
Import expert, I know you're not a Big fan of Emails being dropped on posts. but its the only Feasible way I can use to update my Package
"Victorpeter500@gmail.com " I don't know if you Still Remember your Loyal Fan.

hi bro, it is you i will be asking if you still remember me. lol. my subscribers are always in my mind. did you received the advanced marketer at all? how is business? i just forward the recent pack to your mail. i wish you success.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by perez019(m): 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
belloahmad:

Not received d upgrade pack yet in my mail. I ll send my mail address to ur no via text. Keep up d good work oga bello.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
perez019:

Not received d upgrade pack yet in my mail. I ll send my mail address to ur no via text. Keep up d good work oga bello.

please kindly reply to my delivery mail. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by youngcole: 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
Correct nice job, here is my address;
Samuelonoja0@gmail.com
Online waiting for your pack.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by lordraiden(m): 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
sir pls am new here,i want to learn from d scratch,my email is anyiraiden@gmail.com,pls reply asap
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by faheezakin(m): 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
belloahmad:

wow i love that FORWARD EVER. they are very strong motivational words to me. it is already in your mail. how is everything?
Everything is fine o,
I want to ask if I can go for a phone with dis (Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900 plus GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) and LTE 750) concerning d cdma stuff..
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by lordraiden(m): 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
faheezakin:

Everything is fine o,
I want to ask if I can go for a phone with dis (Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900 plus GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) and LTE 750) concerning d cdma stuff..
dat fone wont av 3g in nigeria.stand corrected,
@op sir am still waiting for ur mail tnx

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by annexes: 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
belloahmad:

hi bro, it is you i will be asking if you still remember me. lol. my subscribers are always in my mind. did you received the advanced marketer at all? how is business? i just forward the recent pack to your mail. i wish you success.
thanks for all the good work boss! I'll love to have it sir! Akinolaanu@yahoo.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by katun9113(m): 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
oga bello..slmwalaikum.plz here is my mail too. i wud lke to key into ur pckge too. katun9113@gmail.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by cybug: 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
belloahmad:

you are welcome. your success is my pride

Your Account Details...

Gtbank preferably.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
belloahmad:

please kindly reply to my delivery mail. your success is my pride
sorry why did you stop using the importexpert account.. Any reason
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by lordraiden(m): 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
oga bello reply me nah or do u chose ppl to do biz wit,again my email is anyiraiden@gmail.com,am a newbie want to learn
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
merit12:
Well done sir

Nice job

weldone sister merit. you have forgotten me. longest time how is everything? i was wondering recently where have you been. hope you are fine?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
thehobbit:
Oga Bello, sorry for the long absence...was preoccupied with some things...just sent you a mail now, kindly reply.

For those querying, those of us who benefited massively from materials we got from him would tell you what we paid did not and would never measure up to the depth of information we got...try checking amazon for ebooks on importation and you'l know how far...even my import/export for dummies series doesnt sizeup to what I got from Oga Bello.

you are highly welcome brother. it have actually been a while. am happy to see you back. how is business? i will reply your mail as soon as possible. you have spoken well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (133) (Reply)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.