Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! - Technology Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! (140236 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... / AIRTEL19GB IS BACK AND BETTER WITH A NEW METHOD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by tunax5loon(m): 5:45am On Dec 26, 2014
tunnex10:
not what i was expecting .. sad

Sorry bro. I guess you've been into importation biz before.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:42am On Dec 26, 2014
Good morning to everyone on the thread. I wiSh you all the best during this festive period
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by leppyj(m): 8:45am On Dec 26, 2014
tunax5loon:

Bro abeg, you dey make me laugh.

I only asked a question, y u come dey laugh?
We are all here to learn.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by leppyj(m): 8:48am On Dec 26, 2014
tunax5loon:

Hahaha.. Yu want me to start mentioning the ogas at the top? Lemme just mention one and I guess the ripple effect will make you remember the others. Surveycash. He started d DIY importation guide. That was the stepping stone. He didn't sell the idea. Ymodulus(this guy really saved me from those DHL/custom/NDLEA guys that were disturbing my Tablet sales back then). They collected #0 naira.

Thanks.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by leppyj(m): 8:49am On Dec 26, 2014
importexpert:
Good morning to everyone on the thread. I wiSh you all the best during this festive period

Good morning bro! Happy boxing day!
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by tunax5loon(m): 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
leppyj:

I only asked a question, y u come dey laugh?
We are all here to learn.
Aiit boss
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by esskay4u: 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
Good day oga bello,pls kindly mail me the new upgrade package. Suleimanusman292@gmail.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by mojeed4(m): 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
hey bro... i ordered for a sim cutter yesterday coz that will be my first time.... please when will i get that tracking number and also will the free shipping take it to my state or the free shipping ends in Lagos and i will have to find a way to pick it maself...
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Wonder1844(m): 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
Boss i want to get started. Let me knw the procedure for paying d #2500 for d ebook. Tanx.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by mojeed4(m): 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
importexpert, are you still alive on this thread.....
c'mon you are highly needed to answer these questions
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Kanmiboy(m): 3:17am On Dec 28, 2014
Am new to this wat do I nid to do to join d train pls reply asap pls.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by tunnex10(m): 7:59am On Dec 28, 2014
tunax5loon:

Sorry bro. I guess you've been into importation biz before.
yah..but he said something about new site and fast shipping method.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by tunax5loon(m): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2014
tunnex10:
yah..but he said something about new site and fast shipping method.
Ok... I see. That you didn't know before? Make ppl still drop more testimonies. What I know is that if he(Mr. Expert) has something special to deliver, he should do it for free not selling ebooks. He's a big boy. My 1cent.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
Good day to everyone on the thread. Am sincerely sorry for dulling the thread. It is just thaT I am in a village that has poor network. Even with the aid of network enhancer it is still nt funny. Everything will be fine hopefully by monday or tuesday. Ur individual successes is truly my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by lgboks(m): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
Loking forward to that cool
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Carmal90(m): 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
@importexport pls can i purchase online with my gtbank mastercard? Pls it urgent
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by tunax5loon(m): 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
Carmal90:
@importexport pls can i purchase online with my gtbank mastercard? Pls it urgent
Yes but you'll need a token from GTB. (It's just a security device that protects you when you're online).
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by tunnex10(m): 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
tunax5loon:

Ok... I see. That you didn't know before? Make ppl still drop more testimonies. What I know is that if he(Mr. Expert) has something special to deliver, he should do it for free not selling ebooks. He's a big boy. My 1cent.
seriously... abeg lets talk privately ...
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by tunax5loon(m): 11:57am On Dec 29, 2014
tunnex10:
seriously... abeg lets talk privately ...
0 8 0 32 98 51 17. I'm on whatsapp
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
i had a safe trip today. am presently in kaduna. Edo state was fun. i hope to visit it subsequently as i will be establishing a business their. am sincerely sorry for dulling the thread. let get it rolling.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
i will attend to all questions shortly. for the main time more questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
darmochy1:

I've not received mine. Here's my mail: damolaojedokun@gmail.com

hi, kindly check your mail, read through the body of your mail and confirm received. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
thehobbit:
Oga Bello and House, howdy?...OgaB, the new update is quite interesting...What I just want to inquire is aside from phones, could you please share links on other goods from US, Uk and Dubai? goods like cheap Laptops & general electronics, clothes, watches, shoes, watches, house decors and so on...not the usual amazon, ebay and co.

Thank you as always...

hi sorry for the late reply. kindly send me a mail. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
Jacobx007:
am in boss yakubsale@gmail.com

mail sent. i wish you success.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
umozez:
Greetings to everyone on the house... Wishing u all the best of the season... Oga bello am yet to receive my upgrade package. Talk2mozez@gmail.com. Thanks

greetings brother and i wish you success during this festive period. sorry for the late reply. it was sent since on 21st. kindly confirm received.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
jimikata:
I need the manual as well boss. jadebisi15@yahoo.com

mail sent. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
gidimasters:
am also new here. my email is gidimasters@gmail.com

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
techmart:
Techmart@hush.ai

mail sent. i wish you success.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
adefemi007:

I'm in too
Seunadefemi@gmail.com

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by whizqueen(f): 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
importexpert:

Please bro help me with it too. whizqueen06@yahoomail.com
Thnk u
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
whizqueen:

Please bro help me with it too. whizqueen06@yahoomail.com
Thnk u

i just sent you a mail. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by whizqueen(f): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
importexpert:

i just sent you a mail. your success is my pride
Sorry to bother you, i didnt get the mail. The email is whizqueen06@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (133) (Reply)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.