Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! - Technology Market (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! (140605 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... / AIRTEL19GB IS BACK AND BETTER WITH A NEW METHOD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
kolomax:
the eBook is highly needed sir kolomax38@gmail.com. thanks

i just sent you a mail about the proceedings. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
pinkyni:
normally you receive call from the post office for pick up.that's is y is mandatory u instruct ur seller to write ur active phone number wit ur adress at d back of d percel.incase there is no call nd u sure its already in nigeria,go to the nearest post office

nice one bro. how is your day going?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by mojeed4(m): 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
importexpert:

i hope so too. it depends on the shipping method used. the one your seller used stops tracking it once they arrive lagos. when ever you have such tracking number, at least 48-72hours after having such update just go for pick up in your nearest post office. i wish you success.

so what will I do if it had been returned??
will I open dispute??
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by pinkyni(m): 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
importexpert:

nice one bro. how is your day going?
yeah bro na wetin we learn frm una we dey try pass oo.u stll be oga patapata.day was ok.am abt to sleep as my eyes no won gree open again
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by divo(m): 1:02am On Jan 15, 2015
Pls sir I really need your ebook send to divinechukwumam@yahoo.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:40am On Jan 15, 2015
mojeed4:

so what will I do if it had been returned??
will I open dispute??

no. you cant open dispute in such case as it is your fault for not going to pick them up. the seller has done his own part. what happen in such situation is that an individual will have to wait for the item to get back to the origin country and the seller will ship it back again. i believe it is still in your nearest post office as the tracking status have not yet changed to "returned to origin country". i wish you success.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:43am On Jan 15, 2015
pinkyni:
yeah bro na wetin we learn frm una we dey try pass oo.u stll be oga patapata.day was ok.am abt to sleep as my eyes no won gree open again

good morning bro. lol. if your eyes never still open na hospital case e come be oh. am just trying to fulfill my promise so am not oga. how is everything?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by 144(m): 9:55am On Jan 15, 2015
sir i need ur ebook lordnammy@yahoo.com thanx
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:28am On Jan 15, 2015
144:
OKay we are on the way

importExpert assisted.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:29am On Jan 15, 2015
Questions and stuff highly welcomed!

importExpert assisted.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:32am On Jan 15, 2015
divo:
Pls sir I really need your ebook send to divinechukwumam@yahoo.com

i just sent you a mail. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by mojeed4(m): 11:51am On Jan 15, 2015
importexpert:

no. you cant open dispute in such case as it is your fault for not going to pick them up. the seller has done his own part. what happen in such situation is that an individual will have to wait for the item to get back to the origin country and the seller will ship it back again. i believe it is still in your nearest post office as the tracking status have not yet changed to "returned to origin country". i wish you success.

I've gone to the post office today... and when i showed them the tracking number, they were like 'are you sure this is the tracking number??' they asked me if i had tracked it, and i told them yes... and they also asked me the country it came from which i also told them.. they later showed me a record book that showed me the list of goods that had arrived since Jamuary 1st.. but isnt there...
what am I to do now
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
Sir I'm interested, can I av the ebook, my email is kissjennyhot@yahoo.com, thanx. Expecting to hear from u.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
144:

i have just sent u a mail. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
J3nnyluv:
Sir I'm interested, can I av the ebook, my email is kissjennyhot@yahoo.com, thanx. Expecting to hear from u.

i just sent u a mail. ur success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by murphy02(m): 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
Am interested too.....zeason2@yahoo.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by leppyj(m): 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
CC @ mojeed4
Bro no cause for alarm, d seller used yanwen logistics instead of china or hk post to send d goods,4rm my own experience,it take like 2 weeks or more after u track it to lagos that u get a call from d post office.I once asked a PO official and he told me d tracking numba is not trackable 4rm dia end. U will get ur parcel sha. BTW I so much dislike d shipping method.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by calaohuru(m): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
I am enjoying this thread!!
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Samore1(m): 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
Pls sir i really need ur ebook samore4real@gmail.com thanx
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by 144(m): 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
i need the ebook lordnammy@yahoo.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by mojeed4(m): 9:45am On Jan 16, 2015
leppyj:
CC @ mojeed4
Bro no cause for alarm, d seller used yanwen logistics instead of china or hk post to send d goods,4rm my own experience,it take like 2 weeks or more after u track it to lagos that u get a call from d post office.I once asked a PO official and he told me d tracking numba is not trackable 4rm dia end. U will get ur parcel sha. BTW I so much dislike d shipping method.

thankz a lot for the info... i just hope i get it soon oo... cos its already 15 days it reached lagos...
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Engineerfidel(m): 10:55am On Jan 16, 2015
Am interested sir, my I'd is: engineerfidel@gmail.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:10am On Jan 16, 2015
murphy02:
Am interested too.....zeason2@yahoo.com

i just sent u a mail. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:13am On Jan 16, 2015
leppyj:
CC @ mojeed4

yes it is true. yanwen shipping updates ends at lagos. such shipping companies are not worth it. always warn sellers not to ship true them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:14am On Jan 16, 2015
calaohuru:
I am enjoying this thread!!

we are also happy to have u on the thread. how is business?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:26am On Jan 16, 2015
Samore1:
Pls sir i really need ur ebook samore4real@gmail.com thanx

i just replied ur mail. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:59am On Jan 16, 2015
144:
i need the ebook lordnammy@yahoo.com

i just sent u more information about the guide. ur success is my ptide
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
Engineerfidel:
Am interested sir, my I'd is: engineerfidel@gmail.com

i just sent u a mail about how to get the guide. ur success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
more questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by leppyj(m): 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
importexpert:

yes it is true. yanwen shipping updates ends at lagos. such shipping companies are not worth it. always warn sellers not to ship true them.

But some of d sellers disguise d shipping method as china post.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by leppyj(m): 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
mojeed4:

thankz a lot for the info... i just hope i get it soon oo... cos its already 15 days it reached lagos...

Don't worry,u will get it, I once got 1 of mine like 1 month after reaching lagos. So chin up bro!
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by mojeed4(m): 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
leppyj:

Don't worry,u will get it, I once got 1 of mine like 1 month after reaching lagos. So chin up bro!

one month!!! Its like die ooo....
but its better than never sha....

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (133) (Reply)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.