Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! - Technology Market (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! (140476 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... / AIRTEL19GB IS BACK AND BETTER WITH A NEW METHOD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:56am On Feb 10, 2015
Teebass001:
I am also interested. Please how do i get the e-book? Pls how can u help me with the discount, i guess the deadline is past already. The good Lord will continue to shower you with blessings for putting food on the tables of our teeming unemployed population and smiles on their faces. Seasons greetings.

have you ever received a mail from me? your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:58am On Feb 10, 2015
feel free to post your importation related questions
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by jaoniy2k(m): 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hello boss, please I heard about new updates, am an old subscriber, pls kindly share more light, jaoniy2k@yahoo.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
jaoniy2k:
Hello boss, please I heard about new updates, am an old subscriber, pls kindly share more light, jaoniy2k@yahoo.com

you have the most recent update.i will be releasing a new update soon. expect it
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:09am On Feb 11, 2015
good morning to everyone on the thread
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by ylordy(m): 9:19am On Feb 11, 2015
importexpert:
good morning to everyone on the thread
good morning I heard of newer update
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:33am On Feb 11, 2015
ylordy:
good morning I heard of newer update

hi, good morning and how is business? i have not released the most recent one. hopefully i will do so by the beginning of next week. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
Your importation related questions r highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by mojeed4(m): 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
hello importexpert I bought some goods on aliexpress and was given this tracking number 'AZ2124207' but any time I get to the post office, they all tell me that it ain't a tracking number, and I posted the question here where you told me that it might take up to a month after it reaches Lagos before it gets to me...
now its about 1month and 2weeks and the protection time will run out tomorrow... plz what will I do ooo... cos from the tracking number and the website I was given, it already reached Lagos since 1st of January...
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by AkProsper(m): 2:02am On Feb 12, 2015
importexpert:
feel free to post your importation related questions
Pls When Items Are In Price Range; Especially On Aliexpress, Which one Shud 1 Go For N Hw Wil 1 Bargain On That Cos I Notice That Shiping Agent Give Invoice Base On The Higher Range
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by AkProsper(m): 2:05am On Feb 12, 2015
importexpert:

i just sent a message to you. i wish you success
Pls I'll Appreciate My Email Is Prospertony28@yahoo.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 7:19am On Feb 12, 2015
mojeed4:
hello importexpert I bought some goods on aliexpress and was given this tracking number 'AZ2124207' but any time I get to the post office, they all tell me that it ain't a tracking number, and I posted the question here where you told me that it might take up to a month after it reaches Lagos before it gets to me...
now its about 1month and 2weeks and the protection time will run out tomorrow... plz what will I do ooo... cos from the tracking number and the website I was given, it already reached Lagos since 1st of January...

hello, i never said that it will take upto a month from lagos to your location, in an ideal situation about a period of a week or less. rush to "my orders" on aliexpress and increase the protection period. in some cases items are not delivered to your nearest post office but to the post office head quarters in your state. kindly contact the head quarters and your nearest post office asap. but adjust your protection first. if you are unable to get it from them mail your seller to contact yanwen post. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 7:29am On Feb 12, 2015
AkProsper:

Pls When Items Are In Price Range; Especially On Aliexpress, Which one Shud 1 Go For N Hw Wil 1 Bargain On That Cos I Notice That Shiping Agent Give Invoice Base On The Higher Range

hi, am not sure of the price range you are talking about. but if you see price tag on a product eg 22-34usd it is not talking about quality but quantity. the pricing is indicating that if you are buying a piece it is 34usd but if you are buying in bulk it can go as low as 222usd. i wish you success.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:33am On Feb 12, 2015
AkProsper:

Pls I'll Appreciate My Email Is Prospertony28@yahoo.com

hi, i just sent you a mail now. i wish you success.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
More questions r welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by mojeed4(m): 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
importexpert:

hello, i never said that it will take upto a month from lagos to your location, in an ideal situation about a period of a week or less. rush to "my orders" on aliexpress and increase the protection period. in some cases items are not delivered to your nearest post office but to the post office head quarters in your state. kindly contact the head quarters and your nearest post office asap. but adjust your protection first. if you are unable to get it from them mail your seller to contact yanwen post. i wish you success

well, I already extended the protection period...
also the nearest post office to me happens to be the head quarter...
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Chukky86: 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
i need the new e-book, please kindly send to reborn260386@yahoo.com,

thx
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by olamibiddy(f): 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
Good evening sir, I just come across dis tread. Pls sir, send 2 me too; talk2biddy@yahoo.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
olamibiddy:
Good evening sir, I just come across dis tread. Pls sir, send 2 me too; talk2biddy@yahoo.com

i have just sent you a mail. i wish you success

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
Chukky86:
i need the new e-book, please kindly send to reborn260386@yahoo.com,

thx

i sent you a mail. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
mojeed4:

well, I already extended the protection period...
also the nearest post office to me happens to be the head quarter...

any response so far?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by mojeed4(m): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
importexpert:

any response so far?

Nope... and it been about 1 month and 14 days since it reached Lagos according to the tracking number
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Catalyst4real: 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
please how much is the Naira equivalent of 1 dollar. Using Gtbank mastercard
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
Happy weekEnd to everyone on the thread
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by tessylove2(f): 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
importexpert:
Happy weekEnd to everyone on the thread
kindly send to me pls thank .mario42k4@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
mojeed4:

Nope... and it been about 1 month and 14 days since it reached Lagos according to the tracking number

Bro wake up on this order except if u do not need it. Bombard ur seller and the website till they provide u with a solution. Let me know if u require my aid
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
tessylove2:

I will send u a mail asap. I wish u success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by mojeed4(m): 11:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
importexpert:

Bro wake up on this order except if u do not need it. Bombard ur seller and the website till they provide u with a solution. Let me know if u require my aid

will also try dat
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:49am On Feb 16, 2015
tessylove2:

mail sent. i wish you success.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:55am On Feb 16, 2015
mojeed4:

will also try dat

pls do. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:18am On Feb 16, 2015
welcome back from the weekend to everyone on the thread
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2015
more questions are highly welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (133) (Reply)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.