Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures (41241 Views)

Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures by Mickchillz(m): 10:05am On Dec 10, 2014
Re: Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures by ib22003(m): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2014
Blizzyblinkzy:

Excluding me... I don't kip unclad pix be it mine or not.. I don't even have bf on any of my system... So not all gals ok ?
Yea Sure, Excluding you especially. gringringringringringringringringrin
By the way, have you visited BuyAmnNow the Best laptop prices in nigeria.

Re: Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures by clevvermind(m): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2014
tonte:
what is the fuss about geting nudes uploaded to the internet by f.u.ck boys...maximum anybody will even talk about it is 24 hours and life keeps moving...and it won't even be a big deal if jobless people like you don't make it a big deal...but when you see it, you won't stop commenting on it and delivering all sorts of judgements and silly opinions...and then it gets to trend...so my friend, face your work and let people live their lives the way they want, aslong as they aren't threatening national security

Sorry, i have spoil ur business. Dnt be angry ok. U hv to change ur business cos it is a bad business.
Re: Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures by clevvermind(m): 11:19am On Dec 10, 2014
satowind:

But it was dumb nah
i got it now. But stop calling people u dnt know dumb.
Re: Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures by maximas(m): 11:31am On Dec 10, 2014
Special adviser on women matters
Re: Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 10, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Thread softly my dear, independent women don't exist, only industrous women exist. No one is independent, cos everything is interdependent, either above, below, behind or in front. God that made man head makes no mistake, though it seems you are an atheist. Look at everywhere, from the closest to the farthest, they are mostly the works of men, including nairaland. Why sayest thou that you are/can be independent of manliness? Do not be decieved. sad
Gush. Stop pulling what i never said from you asss.
1) I'm not an atheist.
2) You should understand what i mean by women dnt need men to survive.

It's meant to dissaprove the notion that women are interested in men's money.
YES. Everything is interdependent.
Behind every successful woman is human being who might be a man or woman. cool
Re: Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 10, 2014
Wat if in a situation wer u declind sendin him nude pics wivch he askd u to include ur face smilin,d issh was later forgottn only to find out after many mnths dat he snapd u wen u guys wer 2geda ,without u knwin ,since dey both liv nd sch far apart .wat is his main motive of doin wat he did.I really fink he is a psycho @ 20
Re: Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures by xtervaganza(m): 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
I've sent and received it many times.....

but to one person, just one person and we trust each other to death.

I have no worry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
VickyyB:
Guys aren't excluded.
If I want to punish them, i'll post their nude but i won't do that. It's sickening. Only foölish boys do it.

Even guys i knew not from nowhere would be sending their nude. Ewww.
Nd u ar viewing it...chai!
Re: Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures by Misogynist2014(m): 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
VickyyB:

Gush. Stop pulling what i never said from you asss.
1) I'm not an atheist.
2) You should understand what i mean by women dnt need men to survive.

It's meant to dissaprove the notion that women are interested in men's money.
YES. Everything is interdependent.
Behind every successful woman is human being who might be a man or woman. cool
I must say I love your last statement,cheesy it tickles me. No one is here disprove any notion(s), we are here to share facts and there is no iota of evidence to disprove the fact that women and money are synonymous. I must realy acknowledge your faith, that you are gonna make it, that's nice. You know that the world we are is unfair to manliness, you can easily sell your beauty. cheesy Only JEHOVAH can say what a lot of women will feed on in a world of sapiosexuals. sad
Re: Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures by chonchoro(m): 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
Na de person we get ear go hear by the way what is so special about those unclad pix abeg keep them coming
Re: Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
Misogynist2014:
I must say I love your last statement,cheesy it tickles me. No one is here disprove any notion(s), we are here to share facts and there is no iota of evidence to disprove the fact that women and money are synonymous. I must realy acknowledge your faith, that you are gonna make it, that's nice. You know that the world we are is unfair to manliness, you can easily sell your beauty. cheesy Only JEHOVAH can say what a lot of women will feed on in a world of sapiosexuals. sad
I can't sell my beauty.
My beauty isn't an object.
I sell my brain. What's my essence of being in school?
My beauty belongs to only one man who will have it without paying a dime. wink
Re: Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures by tonte(m): 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
Like you can spoil anything about me...I send and receive nudes everyday and your post won't and can't change that...however I don't know why it's such a big problem to you

clevvermind:
Sorry, i have spoil ur business. Dnt be angry ok. U hv to change ur business cos it is a bad business.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures by Misogynist2014(m): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
VickyyB:

I can't sell my beauty.
All way na way. If I fit sell my beauty to make it, I will do it without hesitation, but sadly mankind is partially concerned about our beauty, neither will they give us ministry of men affairs. cry It doesn't surprise me that you wish to be monogamous, but it will surprise me if your guy truely wants to. cheesy
Joking apart, I think it is high time I debunked the bride price myth. Even giving it freely itself is a price, it doesn't stop a possessive husband from being possessive. I am not against paying of bp, only that it should be done moderately, that tradition may be preserved. India is one of the worst place to live for womanus, women are stolen from homes to be sold to men, due to shortage of women. A lot of girls are aborted every year(even China), partly due to societal preference for manus, which is understandable cool and partly due to GROOM PRICE, due to the fact that it is usually high and they therefore think there is no gain giving birth to girl child(which is expensive to take care and still has to pay gp).
Can you see the change in philosophy? Bride price is seen as selling, groom price as gain. There is nothing bad about bride price, it only depends on how you view it. sad
Re: Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures by abdulkayus(m): 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
willibounce1:

What are you looking for on naijauncut? Oloshi. Phucking hypocritical donkey.

The thing pain u ni
Wat is wit the abuse? ??
Re: Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures by bollyzeez(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
VickyyB:
Guys aren't excluded.
If I want to punish them, i'll post their nude but i won't do that. It's sickening. Only foölish boys do it.

jst av 2check yo profile afta reading ds....
Re: Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
bollyzeez:
jst av 2check yo profile afta reading ds....
..and....?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
VickyyB:

..and....?
do you av a father?
Re: Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures by bollyzeez(m): 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
clevvermind:
sorry eh. Na so e dey be sometimes. I know that many guys wants to collect many nairaland girls' n.ude pix this season. But let me pour sand in their garri. grin
u need cane
Re: Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
VickyyB:

I can't sell my beauty.
strong emotions!!
Re: Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures by clevvermind(m): 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
bollyzeez:
u need cane
u need koboko
Re: Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures by clevvermind(m): 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
blublahd:
do you av a father?
why ask of her father?
Re: Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
VickyyB:

..and....?
self service on your pic lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
VickyyB:
Guys aren't excluded.

sharrap, liar!!! is it not u that ask them to send u their nakiid pix after u must have sent dem some internet downloaded puzzy pix claimin its urs.
Re: Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures by satowind(m): 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
clevvermind:
i got it now. But stop calling people u dnt know dumb.
ok sir
Re: Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures by Heymus(m): 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ipledge:
Those ones are guys...bro wise up
wareva!
Re: Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures by peteruuu(m): 10:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
agarawu23:
can I cm to ur house? so u can strip for me
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures by Mimipauls1(f): 12:34am On Dec 11, 2014
Noted!
Re: Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures by mikeomo11(m): 6:48am On Dec 11, 2014
ameryzzy:
Please what's OP I'm new here
OP means 'Original Post' i.e by d first poster. U cud see 'PM' too meaning 'Private Mail,' u can check ur email 4 d@. Welcome on board!
Re: Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures by clevvermind(m): 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
tonte:
Like you can spoil anything about me...I send and receive nudes everyday and your post won't and can't change that...however I don't know why it's such a big problem to you

dnt u hear of guys posting the nude photos of their ex on the internet everyday? is it normal?
Re: Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures by clevvermind(m): 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
Mimipauls1:
Noted!
gud.
Re: Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures by bollyzeez(m): 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
CalabarBoi:
self service on your pic lipsrsealed grin grin
i will pretend asif i didnt c ds!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) / I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister / Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.