Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? (5036 Views)

Man Calls Out A Lady Who Sent Him Her Unclad Picture Minutes After Meeting. / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Ladies Share Your Unclad Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by unapapadeycraze: 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
I just wanna know. Not only because you are in a long distance relationship but also because you were chatting and he got into the mood and he requested for your unclad pictures.

Ladies, be sincere.
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by funnynation(m): 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
ladies oya nah...

Nairaland official comedian
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by SUPERPACK: 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
any girl that sends her unclad pics to a guy, for any reason at all is a big fool and uneducated.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by KingRex1(m): 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
To some extent it depends on the credibility of the partner on the other end..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by unapapadeycraze: 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
SUPERPACK:
any girl that sends her unclad pics to a guy, for any reason at all is a big fool and uneducated.

Wetin dey worry you? You no want make ladies comment? Well it's your opinion, you are entitled to it.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by edwardgunju(m): 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
sad
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by edwardgunju(m): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
I just wanna know. Not only because you are in a long distance relationship but also because you were chatting and he got into the mood and he requested for your unclad pictures.

Ladies, be sincere.

undecided
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by halfricanadian(f): 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
No!

I dont av dat flawless skin wat am i snapping and sending undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by Cutehector(m): 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
Let me see any of d ladies Dat I hv toasted who will say no nw. grin
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by Luckyk(f): 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
not even my future husband.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by ifeajikap(m): 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
Luckyk:
@ ur dp person beat u? Cuz it seens u r crying it culd jus be d weed doing its work sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by Luckyk(f): 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
ifeajikap:
@ ur dp person beat u? Cuz it seens u r crying it culd jus be d weed doing its work sha
hahahaha on mind me o, m jxt sad n bored
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by unapapadeycraze: 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
Luckyk:

You are a guy. So I'm not taking your CUMment seriously.
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by ifeajikap(m): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Luckyk:
hahahaha on mind me o, m jxt sad n bored
I can dig d bored part bt wats making u sad
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by Luckyk(f): 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

You are a guy. So I'm not taking your CUMment seriously.
lolx okay!(dnt ve the time to argue abt my sex)
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by Luckyk(f): 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
ifeajikap:
I can dig d bored part bt wats making u sad
no light, no fuel n am home alone.
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by ifeajikap(m): 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
Luckyk:
no light, no fuel n am home alone.
who do u want to be @ home wit u. Well am home alone too nd wat I feel isn't sadness bt loneliness
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by unapapadeycraze: 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
Luckyk:
lolx okay!(dnt ve the time to argue abt my sex)

Pm me, let's talk if you are truly the person on your dp.
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ion take unclad pics

You know the rest...
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by Luckyk(f): 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
ifeajikap:
who do u want to be @ home wit u. Well am home alone too nd wat I feel isn't sadness bt loneliness
nobody actually,jxt want to watch lastest music vidoes. nw that m doing nahfin
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by unapapadeycraze: 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
ifeajikap:

Hae, don't just derail this thread, take your love chats to private. This thread has potentials.
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by ifeajikap(m): 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
Luckyk:
nobody actually,jxt want to watch lastest music vidoes. nw that m doing nahfin
am nt a fan of music so I can say I feel ur pain
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by ifeajikap(m): 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Hae, don't just derail this thread, take your love chats to private. This thread has potentials.
aw do u take to private
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by ATMC(f): 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
halfricanadian:
No!

I dont av dat flawless skin wat am i snapping and sending undecided
You can achieve a near-flawless skin if you work towards it.

@topic It's Iffy and then I'll have to avoid my unmentionables grin
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by holuwatunmishe(f): 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
No no no, he might be careless with his phone and his friends would just see bad thing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
SUPERPACK:
That a lie
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by ifeajikap(m): 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
That a lie
anu sends nude pix and anu is nt a fool or uneducated
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by unapapadeycraze: 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:

I dey wait na. Send me ya Unclad.
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by unapapadeycraze: 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
holuwatunmishe:
No no no, he might be careless with his phone and his friends would just see bad thing cheesy

So you've never sent a guy your Unclad pictures? Be sincere.
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by halfricanadian(f): 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
ATMC:
You can achieve a near-flawless skin if you work towards it.

@topic It's Iffy and then I'll have to avoid my unmentionables grin

smiley ok
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

I dey wait na. Send me ya Unclad.
Are okay??
Re: Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
ifeajikap:
anu sends nude pix and anu is nt a fool or uneducated
Hope you are Normal?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Can You Do Her? (pics) / If You Are A Lady Read This!!! / my babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.