Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days (2983 Views)

Why Is It That Nigerian Parents Treat The Female Folk Better Than The Male Folks / Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup / Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days by kristein(m): 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
I av com to notice smthin...of recent I notice ladies dn't fall for the guru's in sch probably dier department.... reason wich is stil nt clear to me..

durin ma 1st yr in sch..I av diz disgustin feelin wif dis dummy in ma department..al dey care abt is to flex ad party in sch nw durin d exam period u'd hear em shoutin ur name frm edge to edge simply for em to paste wah u've wriiten...

they dn't hav tym for dier buks..nd ladies in sch fall for diz categories of pple simply becoz they're the partyin type..bur they only flopp around wif d guru's in dier department jus to share part of dier knowledge nothin xcept that..then after they(the girls) av gotten wah they want ,they move around ad make d dummies thier datin partner..the girls) in ma department normally say they are nt attractive to bookwarms...

I remember ma readin partner in same department... av crush for diz particular girl who av bin floppin around im simply becoz he is intelligent..here is the conversation they make...
my frnd:hi,watsapp..
the girl:m gud prof joe,hw re u doin today?
my frnd:same here..I've wnted to see u al diz while
the girl:haha! wat has prof joe wnted to c me for dt I av nt known..
my frnd:u c ever since I met u I think m avin feelins for u
the girl:hahaha!prof joe u dn't mean wah u're sayin..juz tell me u re jokin
my frnd:am crious,I av bin thinkin bout u day n nyt xpecially since wen we've bin too close to each other
the girl:I dn't think it can work prof joe
my frnd:why did u said so? dis is the marra of feelin n love
the girl:I cn't date u prof joe..we can only b frnds..nd again do u think we can b compatible wif each other? "u're a bookwarm"nd u wn't hav tym for me..I pity ur future wife becoz u're nt romantically ok..al wah u think is book.
my frnd:I think u dn't luv me,goodbye..
nd vaht is it..I dn't knw wah's wrong wif our girls of diz days..dey simply look down on us by sayin we re bookwarms ad nt romantic enof..

they al forgt dt the intelligent ones are the one creative,innovative ad understandin lyf fully nd nt dier so dumb bf wich cn't even summarise wah he has learnt in sch..

my question is:why do u ladies take intelligent guru's unromantic..p.s;dis question is meant for girls only ad if guys av dier contribution,is all welcome
BTW;I'll lyk u mod to help me move diz to front page for more contribution...tnkz
Re: Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
undecided undecided undecided if she thinks you are no compatible, you are not compatible. So its every guy thats asks a girl out that she has to say yes to? So na by force to fall in love? Haba! If u dont want to help just say know. You know very well when girls like that do that to you, they dont want anything else apart from that favour. Shebi u claim to be clever, how come u havent figured that out?
Re: Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days by Hazardd(m): 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
undecided
Re: Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days by kristein(m): 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mondisweets:
undecided undecided undecided if she thinks you are no compatible, you are not compatible. So its every guy thats asks a girl out that she has to say yes to? So na by force to fall in love? Haba! If u dont want to help just say know. You know very well when girls like that do that to you, they dont want anything else apart from that favour. Shebi u claim to be clever, how come u havent figured that out?
nt vaht he is forcin her to date her..bur d guy juz luv d girl in al aspect..bur she fail to realise it..she is juz benefitin frm the knowledge we share to her den after gettin it she will run for d unintelligent ones..
nd why do u ladies think we are not romantic enof to satisfy u?
Re: Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days by kristein(m): 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hazardd:
undecided
I knw u've smthin to say..isberra u vomit it nw wink
Re: Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days by maaft(m): 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
if you ask me, Na who I Go ask?
Re: Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days by fejikudz(m): 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days by kristein(m): 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
maaft:
if you ask me, Na who I Go ask?
u go ask urself nw..lol wink
Re: Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days by maaft(m): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
kristein:

u go ask urself nw..lol wink
I wish I could. too bad I'm in your category too. difference, I look before I voice out,the way she Interacts will tell you if she'd say yes or no
Re: Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
kristein:

nt vaht he is forcin her to date her..bur d guy juz luv d girl in al aspect..bur she fail to realise it..she is juz benefitin frm the knowledge we share to her den after gettin it she will run for d unintelligent ones..
nd why do u ladies think we are not romantic enof to satisfy u?
because they think you are not compatible, why dont u go after girls that actually appreciate you? undecided
Re: Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days by Mprex(f): 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
sad
Re: Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
with that rubbish u wrote up there if I hv to read it again it will b to check if u called urself a bookworm cos u r words, tense, and semantics beat my understanding.

4 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
So because a guy is a guru accademically, then, a lady must date him?

What if she has a guy in her life already?

Nonsense and Ingredients. Mchweee
Re: Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
Excuse me sir,u and ur friend are the dummy in this case,if the conversation it's true,the girl have a hidden feeling for him,it's up to your friend to bring it out.What I saw in that chat Is a bright green light
Re: Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days by kristein(m): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
maaft:
I wish I could. too bad I'm in your category too. difference, I look before I voice out,the way she Interacts will tell you if she'd say yes or no
not vaht I dint grab her attention..she is floppin around me evrywia I will go..nd she so mch call me countless tymx on fone..she even bought me wrist watch..wat else do u think frm a man nahh? wink
Re: Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days by kristein(m): 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ipledge:
Excuse me sir,u and ur friend are the dummy in this case,if the conversation it's true,the girl have a hidden feeling for him,it's up to your friend to bring it out.What I saw in that chat Is a bright green light
it seems u gt ma point bro..bur diz gal is consistence wif her'"NO"bur stil flopp nd amaze us wif gift..how else do u wnt us to ask her out
Re: Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days by kristein(m): 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
Prixus:
with that rubbish u wrote up there if I hv to read it again it will b to check if u called urself a bookworm cos u r words, tense, and semantics beat my understanding.
kud u pls state hw I lack comprehensive writin..mr doubtin thomas lipsrsealed
Re: Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days by kristein(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
Re: Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days by kristein(m): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
kristein:
wink
say smthin jhoo grin
Re: Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days by kristein(m): 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mondisweets:
because they think you are not compatible, why dont u go after girls that actually appreciate you? undecided
I av d feelins she luv him bur d prob is:she can never date a bookwarm(accordin to her)
Re: Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days by UnknownT: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
You have 5000 character spaces, so why writing words in short forms? I couldn't read this.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days by tardell007(m): 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
Bull shi.
Re: Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
kristein:

it seems u gt ma point bro..bur diz gal is consistence wif her'"NO"bur stil flopp nd amaze us wif gift..how else do u wnt us to ask her out
Let ur friend tell her,he will Change because of her,with convo it shows d girl ve sent her something's that d guy couldn't catch...tell ur friend to give some times outside reading

My 2cent
Re: Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days by kristein(m): 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ipledge:
Let ur friend tell her,he will Change because of her,with convo it shows d girl ve sent her something's that d guy couldn't catch...tell ur friend to give some times outside reading

My 2cent
aiit bruh..i do appreciate ur encouragement..hi 5 grin
Re: Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days by kristein(m): 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
UnknownT:
You have 5000 character spaces, so why writing words in short forms? I couldn't read this.
I juz wnt my writin in "non lenghtin sentences"..so dt wz why I wrote in short forms
Re: Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days by inspirizu(m): 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hellooooooo
Don't crucify the op. Lemme summarize what he's saying. He's trying to say that he's nerd so is his friends, they are human being also and they want to enjoy life, to be part of it and to be the center of attention.

@op the answer to your query and worry is simply that you're boring and not fun to be with so most girls will consider you not to have a life except your books.

My opinion: try to balance it up, be a little bit more social, make some friends with the good social guys and don't let it get to your head and don't miss your way
Kallas
Re: Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
Well,maybe he is nt attractive
Re: Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days by kristein(m): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
kristina1:
Well,maybe he is nt attractive
u're a lady..list the characteristics that 'll make im to b more attractive,?
Re: Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days by paooxide(m): 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
kristein:
I av com to notice smthin...of recent I notice ladies dn't fall for the guru's in sch probably dier department.... reason wich is stil nt clear to me..

durin ma 1st yr in sch..I av diz disgustin feelin wif dis dummy in ma department..al dey care abt is to flex ad party in sch nw durin d exam period u'd hear em shoutin ur name frm edge to edge simply for em to paste wah u've wriiten...

they dn't hav tym for dier buks..nd ladies in sch fall for diz categories of pple simply becoz they're the partyin type..bur they only flopp around wif d guru's in dier department jus to share part of dier knowledge nothin xcept that..then after they(the girls) av gotten wah they want ,they move around ad make d dummies thier datin partner..the girls) in ma department normally say they are nt attractive to bookwarms...

I remember ma readin partner in same department... av crush for diz particular girl who av bin floppin around im simply becoz he is intelligent..here is the conversation they make...
my frnd:hi,watsapp..
the girl:m gud prof joe,hw re u doin today?
my frnd:same here..I've wnted to see u al diz while
the girl:haha! wat has prof joe wnted to c me for dt I av nt known..
my frnd:u c ever since I met u I think m avin feelins for u
the girl:hahaha!prof joe u dn't mean wah u're sayin..juz tell me u re jokin
my frnd:am crious,I av bin thinkin bout u day n nyt xpecially since wen we've bin too close to each other
the girl:I dn't think it can work prof joe
my frnd:why did u said so? dis is the marra of feelin n love
the girl:I cn't date u prof joe..we can only b frnds..nd again do u think we can b compatible wif each other? "u're a bookwarm"nd u wn't hav tym for me..I pity ur future wife becoz u're nt romantically ok..al wah u think is book.
my frnd:I think u dn't luv me,goodbye..
nd vaht is it..I dn't knw wah's wrong wif our girls of diz days..dey simply look down on us by sayin we re bookwarms ad nt romantic enof..

they al forgt dt the intelligent ones are the one creative,innovative ad understandin lyf fully nd nt dier so dumb bf wich cn't even summarise wah he has learnt in sch..

my question is:why do u ladies take intelligent guru's unromantic..p.s;dis question is meant for girls only ad if guys av dier contribution,is all welcome
BTW;I'll lyk u mod to help me move diz to front page for more contribution...tnkz

Okay bro let's talk. I was also a nerd in engineering (although I'm still one) but after my second year, i learnt that books and bo. obs do not mix well. I'll suggest that you don't change who you are but instead adapt. If they are laughing laugh with them. If they are joking, oboi laugh at them. If the girls that turn you down regret it, then laugh against them. The babe that would fall for the nerdy you, is probably making sure that she's better than those that must have disappointed you. I write from experience as i also wasted a lot of time trying to change for a babe and make her happy. But I'm smiling now.

I forgot to add.. I am very romantic.. Despite being a nerd... it's just that you have to me methodological in your approach, also be principled
Re: Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days by kristein(m): 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
inspirizu:
Hellooooooo
Don't crucify the op. Lemme summarize what he's saying. He's trying to say that he's nerd so is his friends, they are human being also and they want to enjoy life, to be part of it and to be the center of attention.

@op the answer to your query and worry is simply that you're boring and not fun to be with so most girls will consider you not to have a life except your books.

My opinion: try to balance it up, be a little bit more social, make some friends with the good social guys and don't let it get to your head and don't miss your way
Kallas
that is juz wah am gonna do..bur too mch of bein social can b a detriment to one's academics

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days by kristein(m): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
paooxide:

Okay bro let's talk. I was also a nerd in engineering (although I'm still one) but after my second year, i learnt that books and bo. obs do not mix well. I'll suggest that you don't change who you are but instead adapt. If they are laughing laugh with them. If they are joking, laugh at them. If the girls that turn you down regret it, then laugh against them. The babe that would fall for the nerdy you, is probably making sure that she's better than those that must have disappointed you. I write from experience as i also wasted a lot of time trying to change for a babe and maje her happy. But I'm smiling now.

I forgot to add.. I am very romantic.. Despite being a nerd... it's just that you have to me methodological in your approach, also be principled
I gt and understand you bro..bur hw did u overcome d nerdiness? or u jus consistence with your old ways
Re: Ridiculous Mentality Of Our Female Folk Diz Days by paooxide(m): 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
kristein:

I gt and understand you bro..bur hw did u overcome d nerdiness? or u jus consistence with your old ways

No i'm not so consistent because i listened to them instead of the music called academics, i missed my dance step and triped. I picked myself up and found only a few left. Then i continued dancing with the pains and lessons, that changed my dance step. I had to forge ahead and continue.
If you want to overcome the nerd personality, increase the number of female friends you have by just chatting with them and make good comments about their daily appearance and refer to the previous day. At the end you will find that it is your charming nature that will attract them. Lastly change your mode of dressing and wear smart clothes instead of over sized ones. Pay some of them a visit and don't eat i repeat don't eat during the first 3 visits. If they query you apologize and repeat it till you are close.
Sorry about not punctuating...

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Bum Bum Will Make Ya Thing Go Long / 10 Of The Most Evil Responses Nigerian Girls Give To The Words “ I Love You ” / After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.