Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact (2468 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married / Women Love Attention More Than Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by joseph1832(m): 11:23am On Dec 10, 2014
Evina:
All these boys always displaying their myopic views...Nigerian gals this, Nigerian gals that. If you ask them if they've actually met gals of other nationalities, them go give you the clueless look.

They haven't even travelled beyond their village, furthest would be their state of residence. Mtcheew. You don't know you are letting people know you are not exposed nor well travelled, by ignorantly assuming all unpleasant attitudes to be the traits of Nigerian gals.
I happen to have met girls of other nationalities and belief me their ways defer from the ways of the average nigerian girl.

I believe every human crave or desire an element of attention but when it becomes to much it becomes annoying as the Super Eagles not qualifying for AFCON.

Of course I see no reason why its absurd for a girl to put on Brazillian hair, but the greatest shock will be to discover that her brains is not worth N2.50K, for such is the way of the 'typical nigerian girl'.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by priscaoge(f): 11:24am On Dec 10, 2014
naijaboiy:

Sooooo many questions...

How many em wan answer? cheesy

Let him answer all n his time starts now cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by finofaya: 11:51am On Dec 10, 2014
Evina:

At the highlighted. He actually did. When you make a statement like that, it means you have actually researched on girls from other nationalities and based on your research, you came to the conclusion that the girls from a particular nationality behave in a certain way.

That statement is one that clearly depicts a conclusion reached as a result of carefully orchestrated comparison exercise.

Lol @ carefully orchestrated comparison exercise. You don't have to compare anything to know that you would prefer if the girls you have met demanded less attention.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by Evina(f): 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
finofaya:

Lol @ carefully orchestrated comparison exercise. You don't have to compare anything to know that you would prefer if the girls you have met demanded less attention.

Then don't! Just state your point based on your limited observation.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by finofaya: 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
Evina:

Then don't! Just state your point based on your limited observation.

I agree. The OP would have been even better phrased as a question. But of course nothing can save it now.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by Mprex(f): 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
iceberylin:

A dream... grin

Dreams usually come trough cool
lols. Are you sure?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
Evina:
All these boys always displaying their myopic views...Nigerian gals this, Nigerian gals that. If you ask them if they've actually met gals of other nationalities, them go give you the clueless look.

They haven't even travelled beyond their village, furthest would be their state of residence. Mtcheew. You don't know you are letting people know you are not exposed nor well travelled, by ignorantly assuming all unpleasant attitudes to be the traits of Nigerian gals.
I couldn't have said it better
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by HARDDON: 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
engineringkid:
Nigerian gals attention seeking is out of this world. Why would a girl wear Brazilian hair of 100k, if not for attention? Anyway I am used to it..

Gurls don't make up or wear expensive hair/cloths cos of ur razz a33.
Why would they? When u got no clue as to what d hair cost?

Its a gurl-on-gurl ish
Go figure
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by Etetejake(m): 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
Guy, I tire ooo. what has happen to natural beauty I don't know.
I saw one beautiful girl 3 days ago. meeen, u need to see natural beautiful chikala with no make up. nothing artificial was on her. her hair was well combed with no attachment. her nails were so neat. She was just the way she was created. More beautiful than those that spends a lot just to borrow beauty. Some will say she is natural kx of poverty. then u need to see her car.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by iceberylin(m): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2014
Mprex:

lols. Are you sure?
I hope ooo embarassed
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by engineringkid(m): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2014
Nigerian gals don suffered!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thank you / Embarrassed And Confused... / Pics:ladies And Their Funny Hairstyles ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.