Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,546 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact (2467 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married / Women Love Attention More Than Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by engineringkid(m): 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nigerian gals attention seeking is out of this world. Why would a girl wear Brazilian hair of 100k, if not for attention? Anyway I am used to it..
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by Fabdedon(m): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
i dont even know brazilian hair if i see one undecided

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by Mprex(f): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
So whats the essence of the topic?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by DesChyko: 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
These days people open threads for almost any reason..even if the thought came from their as$es,

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by iceberylin(m): 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mprex:
So whats the essence of the topic?

To show his stupidity, probably undecided

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by SeverusSnape(m): 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
The way people create topics now is so appalling,OP what's this...You didn't even buttress your point. I think you just created this topic to boost your Nairaland CV.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by ronald4lif(m): 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
Every woman loves attention, they are like babies, lay a baby unattended to for 5mins and watch him cry or start yelling for mummy/daddy. Nigerian ladies don't love attention half the way Europeans women does, a European will want you to tell her what you're doing at every minute of the day, what you have for lunch at work, she expects you to respond to every of her messages without delay, when for instance you close work by 6pm and she estimates the distance to home is an hour drive or via transport she expects you home latest 7:30 or you may have to explain what brought about the delay. The only difference is that she will inform you of every of her daily activities even without asking, and may never tolerate uncaring attitude towards her no matter the monetary or material gifts provided. Unlike some of our naija sisters that may never care what you're up to provided you're generous financially

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by aristocrazzy: 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
If you are beautiful so be it, If u wowor so be it. Men don't give a f*ck what hair you're on. Just be pretty that's all we want. Enough said.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
SMH
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by chimerase2: 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
kristina1:
SMH
ife mi bawo ni kiss
Pls stop shaking ua head biko mi o fi gbo story embarassed
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by Mprex(f): 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
iceberylin:

lol. How are you doing
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by iceberylin(m): 7:40am On Dec 10, 2014
Mprex:

lol. How are you doing
I just dh expect my salary..

No dull me oo wink
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by Mprex(f): 7:53am On Dec 10, 2014
iceberylin:

I just dh expect my salary..

No dull me oo wink
u neva work, u want salary? cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by iceberylin(m): 7:59am On Dec 10, 2014
Mprex:

u neva work, u want salary? cheesy
Have been working na...
I bath you last night lipsrsealed
Cleaned the whole house wink
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by chimerase2: 8:06am On Dec 10, 2014
iceberylin:

Have been working na...
leme pretend I didn't see it angry angry
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by iceberylin(m): 8:07am On Dec 10, 2014
chimerase2:
leme pretend I didn't see it angry angry
Nl Addict angry
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by Tymax(m): 8:09am On Dec 10, 2014
Fabdedon:
Thank you my brother. I can't identify it.

OP, please change the topic to ALL Nigerian girls. No gal wey no like attention.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by Mprex(f): 9:40am On Dec 10, 2014
iceberylin:

Have been working na...
lolss. Spiritual work
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by iceberylin(m): 9:57am On Dec 10, 2014
Mprex:

lolss. Spiritual work
A dream... grin

Dreams usually come trough cool
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by Frankenstein: 10:03am On Dec 10, 2014
iceberylin:

Seun, please ban this guy for breaking rule 2.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by iceberylin(m): 10:06am On Dec 10, 2014
Frankenstein:
Seun, please ban this guy for breaking rule 2.
Why are you snitching angry
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by Evina(f): 10:13am On Dec 10, 2014
All these boys always displaying their myopic views...Nigerian gals this, Nigerian gals that. If you ask them if they've actually met gals of other nationalities, them go give you the clueless look.

They haven't even travelled beyond their village, furthest would be their state of residence. Mtcheew. You don't know you are letting people know you are not exposed nor well travelled, by ignorantly assuming all unpleasant attitudes to be the traits of Nigerian gals.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by AJ01(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2014
Fabdedon:
same here Bro undecided
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 10, 2014
they love attention because that is what makes them feel womanly smiley
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by finofaya: 10:58am On Dec 10, 2014
Evina:
All these boys always displaying their myopic views...Nigerian gals this, Nigerian gals that. If you ask them if they've actually met gals of other nationalities, them go give you the clueless look.

They haven't even travelled beyond their village, furthest would be their state of residence. Mtcheew. You don't know you are letting people know you are not exposed nor well travelled, by ignorantly assuming all unpleasant attitudes to be the traits of Nigerian gals.

It makes sense to speak only about what you are familiar with. I'm not sure how you'd take it if he made a blanket statement about all the girls in the world instead. Its not like he made any comparison.

But na itk dey worry me. This OP is a sham.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 10, 2014
Evina:

I hav dated babes frm Sierra Leone,Ghana&SA and I must tell u dat dey differ a lot frm 9ja babes.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by priscaoge(f): 11:03am On Dec 10, 2014
engineringkid:
Nigerian gals attention seeking is out of this world. Why would a girl wear Brazilian hair of 100k, if not for attention? Anyway I am used to it..

Are u kidding me? U generalize because of few girls around you? So wearing a Brazilian hair now is attention seeking? Or is this an excuse you gave ur girlfriend this Xmas? How many foreign girls have u dated? How many Nigerian girls have u met that made u conclude so fast? Is it that you can't afford a good quality Brazilian hair for a girl? Is it that girls can't buy a good hair for themselves? Op fear God biko angry angry I see no sense in this thread. Nigerian girls this Nigerian girls that,o gini? undecided undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by Evina(f): 11:05am On Dec 10, 2014
finofaya:

It makes sense to speak only about what you are familiar with. I'm not sure how you'd take it if he made a blanket statement about all the girls in the world instead. Its not like he made any comparison.

But na itk dey worry me. This OP is a sham.

At the highlighted. He actually did. When you make a statement like that, it means you have actually researched on girls from other nationalities and based on your research, you came to the conclusion that the girls from a particular nationality behave in a certain way.

That statement is one that clearly depicts a conclusion reached as a result of carefully orchestrated comparison exercise.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by naijaboiy: 11:07am On Dec 10, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
they love attention because that is what makes them feel womanly smiley
I hope you know that most of your posts are hardly readable...

It usually exceeds the normal space on a thread.

Try checking it out on another person's phone

smiley
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by naijaboiy: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2014
priscaoge:

Are u kidding me? U generalize because of few girls around you? So wearing a Brazilian hair now is attention seeking? Or is this an excuse you gave ur girlfriend this Xmas? How many foreign girls have u dated? How many Nigerian girls have u met that made u conclude so fast? Is it that you can't afford a good quality Brazilian hair for a girl? Is it that girls can't buy a good hair for themselves? Op fear God biko angry angry I see no sense in this thread. Nigerian girls this Nigerian girls that,o gini? undecided undecided
Sooooo many questions...

How many em wan answer? cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by Evina(f): 11:12am On Dec 10, 2014
ofiafuluego:

I hav dated babes frm Sierra Leone,Ghana&SA and I must tell u dat dey differ a lot frm 9ja babes.

Duuuhh...

It doesn't require a streak of genius to know that everyone cannot be the same. How do you expect a group of people from different cultural backgrounds to act the same?

Besides, your post doesn't address my earlier stated point.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Love Attention#fact by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 10, 2014
naijaboiy:

መመመመመመመ
መመመመመመ
መመመ

للللللللا??

አአአአአአአአአአአአጠጸገጨኸፈኸቨሰጀ
ቀጸሸكساساثهثخثهسعسلسلساسةءتئهساسك
اساساء

smiley
not my fault tho sad

virus caused it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dominant & Submissive / How Complicated Is Your Relationship? / What Makes Relationship Stand The Test Of Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.