Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries (36116 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Kicked Out Of APC Primaries (Snapshot) / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" / Patrick Obahiagbon WAEC was always seized for his grammar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by sirjohnson(m): 9:52am On Dec 10, 2014
hizroyalflynes:
Itz a Lie... He understand English?
If that line is coming from Twitter I don't think he's d one
Cuz his English
[size=30pt] in the stage of damocule that only a aggravated indaminelised homo sapiens can fully acoste coste[/size]
Mad man him English don finally fall him hand
English wey liar bokoharamed sef go dey search for
Even David for just dey Sidon make him say him mind den ask members wey get reasonable point to talk

You mean Diego Costa?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by tola9ja: 9:54am On Dec 10, 2014
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Tobbylobar(m): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2014
grin grin ;DLol......see his response when he loss in 2011

Patrick Obahiagbon losing his primary election said: 'This has made me suffused with emotional narcolepsy that the homosapiens in d metro-political geographical enclave of Edo have opted for Owanbe-ing over legislative Quomodo dicis. Such a reckless display of narcissistic and flamboyant hedonism is capable of encumbering our nascent democracy with insidious, repercussive and cataclysmic exigencies , '

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by san316(m): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2014
Make I help am. "It is egregiously conbombulating that albeit my rather stoically mundane activism in harnessing the prepubescent escalade of my party proba Norma, I was ungbemudiously vanquished in the prima verdictum.I yield, finitum.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 10, 2014
Tobbylobar:
grin grin ;DLol......see his response when he loss in 2011

Patrick Obahiagbon losing his primary election said: 'This has made me suffused with emotional narcolepsy that the homosapiens in d metro-political geographical enclave of Edo have opted for Owanbe-ing over legislative Quomodo dicis. Such a reckless display of narcissistic and flamboyant hedonism is capable of encumbering our nascent democracy with insidious, repercussive and cataclysmic exigencies , '
Lwkmd grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by onadana: 10:02am On Dec 10, 2014
cheesy Nigerian politics is politic of 'STOMACTIC'' not grammatic...........
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 10, 2014
Keemy88:
If you had been been speaking understandable English during your campaign, your people would have understood you and voted for you.

Most definitely! I'm sure he communicated to his people in a manner they didnt undestand. They might've actually thought he was trying to migrate them to foreign countries for slavery, thus their refusal to vote for him. Mr. Patrick, use simple english to communicate to your people next time.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Jossylard2(m): 10:06am On Dec 10, 2014
He deserves applaud for not discrediting the primaries and not asking for a re-run just like many others...and if this feed came from his Twitter handle,am not surprised,he hardly 'use big grammer' on Twitter. Long live the the Manchester United man.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Obhasme(f): 10:06am On Dec 10, 2014
The guy is humbled grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 10, 2014
bbpreye:
Good man, wish others could emulate ur spirit sportmanship.... naija would hv been a better place...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by edogho(m): 10:11am On Dec 10, 2014
kilokeys:
pple need a change..

whichever change..
thats why i am nt thinking Jonathan.

any other pesin MIGHT just be better.

if the mofo is reelected. my present state (which i very much despise) might remain so.
lols, don't worry broda, I wish things get better for u. wish me same o, cos its like me too no like Mi present state gringrin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by victorazy(m): 10:12am On Dec 10, 2014
tdayof:
Am here personally on nairaland to let my fellow nairalander know that

Let me say pregriscip, this is macocosin this is insilative in fact this is dicy apirocaplous. It is a pitiable disma disma and this is predictable pretikokoku. I can't take this from APC.
This is simply a political crin-kum cra-kum or a political higi-haga in the politics of Edo state for a period of iona-noma.
I think have made an ofaredous anifehous comment on this.
thanks

Signed.
obahiagbon.

U mean this is political mehu-mehu
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by oladoya(m): 10:13am On Dec 10, 2014
It is so "lugubrious" to heqr tht our own self aclaimed lexiconlogist finally lost his pride nd spoke in simplest English Ever. I said it sometimes qgo tht this mqn is not communicating, he is only making fool of himself. You qre elected qs the representative of the masses, how do you expect my edentulous old grannny to understand ur fibbings nd frivolous points? It is qudible to the deaf nd visible to the blind like a biblical teketekemene lufercy(whatever) tht you cannot win. Its time for you to sit down nd learn language of the masses...
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Jabioro: 10:13am On Dec 10, 2014
So dis guy can speak simple contructive english.,ok nw,begin ur new vonel and hw go downdrain in politics...yeye!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by NDOKI2: 10:16am On Dec 10, 2014
Grammar harddisk. Don crash politically [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by kilokeys(m): 10:17am On Dec 10, 2014
unlimitedbosco:

go get a life (no insult intend) great men do not rely on government to change their lifes. abiola nd dangote made money in this nigeria even in the bad miltary regimes u can do that to if u stop thinking like this and start thinking like them

bro.. do i look as if i dont have a life?

abiola and dangote had backups.. they had the fair leveled ground to build on.

i have what it takes to survive.. i am a survivor.
with a better atmosphere.. ill exceed better at what i do

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by PAINGAIN: 10:17am On Dec 10, 2014
tdayof:
Am here personally on nairaland to let my fellow nairalander know that

Let me say pregriscip, this is macocosin this is insilative in fact this is dicy apirocaplous. It is a pitiable disma disma and this is predictable pretikokoku. I can't take this from APC.
This is simply a political crin-kum cra-kum or a political higi-haga in the politics of Edo state for a period of iona-noma.
I think have made an ofaredous anifehous comment on this.
thanks

Signed.
obahiagbon.
lmao, which one is crin-kum cra-kum, higi-haga, iona-noma? Are those really english words or I dey miss something?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by saint047(m): 10:24am On Dec 10, 2014
grin

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by saint047(m): 10:24am On Dec 10, 2014
tola9ja:
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by karkel(m): 10:28am On Dec 10, 2014
Apc primaries was at the stage of pissma pissma dat y he loss to a grastimum candid
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by mpowa(m): 10:30am On Dec 10, 2014
Oh! thank God he's not angry. The election must have been free and fair, if not ehn! then for hear d grammar wey go destroy the whole Edo state.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by eightsin(m): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2014
Hehe.. the English man.. even the people when get the language never use am d way this man dey use am
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Soulglad: 10:45am On Dec 10, 2014
I am very happy that my Mum can understand this English. But this small words ROBUST Contest. grin She say she no understand
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by clevvermind(m): 10:56am On Dec 10, 2014
The man have a good heart. He will deliver if he's given the chance. But his grammar is spoiling things for him. He needs to change.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Samuelkirk(m): 10:57am On Dec 10, 2014
...d president of d federal republic of Nigeria is d customs moroms *chai* wait ....having superitendence over all political omberagincecontractborosmore ..hahaha
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 10, 2014
sirjohnson:

You mean Diego Costa?
Lol
Na cisse I mean
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by nellyelitz(m): 11:16am On Dec 10, 2014
Wow condition fit humble man grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by sirjohnson(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

Lol
Na cisse I mean

That Cisse that scored two against Chelsea abi grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by pamcode(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2014
lol una people wickedsmileycheesy o you people couldnt even console the poor guy,He just lost an election nau
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by cagey123(m): 11:26am On Dec 10, 2014
lonelydora:
Thy glory Mr. Patrick is slain upon the high places, how are the mighty fallen? Tell it not in Edo State, publish it not in the street of Nigeria lest the daughters of the PDP rejoice lest the daughters of the corrupt politicians rejoice......

Mr. Speaker, it is a pitiable disma pisma, it is regrettably lugubrious that in a country that is blessed with oil, because of the direction directionlessness, because of the high handedness, because of the planless planlessness, because of the purposeless purposelessness.........., that you cannot win your primaries.

Why didn't he use his big grammar to explain?
grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by DobleO7: 11:27am On Dec 10, 2014
This ridiculously lubricious.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by izikjon(m): 11:27am On Dec 10, 2014
No more grammar grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Approved The Release Of National Stadium, Surulere To Lagos State / How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times / 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.