Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries (36117 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Kicked Out Of APC Primaries (Snapshot) / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" / Patrick Obahiagbon WAEC was always seized for his grammar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Mayydayy(m): 9:03am On Dec 10, 2014
he is now sober
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 10, 2014
e eye dn neat.....no more grammar grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Newkidoo(m): 9:22am On Dec 10, 2014
I laugh in congo.. grin grin angry

I love d way he accepted his defeat though not like some that are shouting up and down..

Waiting for today's drama..

Prediction ahead...
Buhari wins the apc presidential primary..
Chelsea was defeated 1 to nil
Barcelona defeated psg to top their group..
Wahala in pdp camp as jonathan drops his decision to run for 2nd term.
Atiku refuses the primary election decides to take apc to court for rigging..
What next Watch out
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 10, 2014
Keemy88:
If you had been been speaking understandable English during your campaign, your people would have understood you and voted for you.
i dont laugh tire.....

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Dreyl(m): 9:23am On Dec 10, 2014
Lmao!!! The guy eyes don crystal clear. cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by chemaze(m): 9:23am On Dec 10, 2014
Eyah sorry sir
danaiks:
Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon was humbled at the just concluded APC primaries in Edo state.

Patrick confirmed his loss in the simplest of English ever grin, which is unlike him as we are used to his robust English. On his loss he said

“Yes it’s true. I lost out of the Senatorial contest yesterday. Was looking forward to a robust contestation of ideas at the red chambers but the people thought differently and I respect their decision. God bless Edo state. God bless Nigeria.”
He lost to the Minority Whip of the House of Reps, Samson Osagie, in the APC Edo South Senatorial District primary election.

http://www.36ng.com.ng/2014/12/09/patrick-obahiagbon-simplifies-his-grammer-after-losing-out-at-apc-primaries/

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Obiwannn: 9:24am On Dec 10, 2014
danaiks:
Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon was humbled at the just concluded APC primaries in Edo state.

Patrick confirmed his loss in the simplest of English ever grin, which is unlike him as we are used to his robust English. On his loss he said

“Yes it’s true. I lost out of the Senatorial contest yesterday. Was looking forward to a robust contestation of ideas at the red chambers but the people thought differently and I respect their decision. God bless Edo state. God bless Nigeria.”
He lost to the Minority Whip of the House of Reps, Samson Osagie, in the APC Edo South Senatorial District primary election.

http://www.36ng.com.ng/2014/12/09/patrick-obahiagbon-simplifies-his-grammer-after-losing-out-at-apc-primaries/
the English sef still big

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by justitiaomnibus(m): 9:24am On Dec 10, 2014
The same man he lost to when he contested for house of reps...eiiyaaa, parrot obatiogbon sory en.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Blayze007(m): 9:26am On Dec 10, 2014
lolz.. OP..ur caption is actually funny.. grin

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by clemz88(m): 9:27am On Dec 10, 2014
Eya . Winning people vote is not all about the grammar one speaks. Lesson to him.

I rest my case
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by sirajdinsaudi: 9:28am On Dec 10, 2014
I wonder if there is justice anywhere in Nigeria.all because I type k and my response to a post then I was banned. I wonder if all dot are been considered. Let th moderator who banned be be sincere and unban me now.Here is his words"a moderator banned siraj1402 for Broke Rule 1.. Derailing thread...by 'booking space'.. Ban expires at January 06, 2015 at 04:21:28 PM."
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 10, 2014
at least he is not a do or die politician.... I believe we got to know about him because of his linguistic skills... and thats what makes him unique... winning elections is not the prime goal of life, but a deeper understanding of who we really are is what draws people to us...

I wish him greater success in the future....

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by wilfredomoba(m): 9:30am On Dec 10, 2014
Dat is wat I call political Ebola
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Blackfire(m): 9:31am On Dec 10, 2014
oga if them no want u for HOUSE,come and replace sam loco efe in nollywood
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by harry509: 9:31am On Dec 10, 2014
danaiks:

this is a tiken minen minen mofasin. Patrick nurses d abition of 2much grammar kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by DonaldGenes(m): 9:32am On Dec 10, 2014
pragmatistm:
Thank God, there is no crinkum crankum today. grin

Hahahahahaha
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by miqos04: 9:32am On Dec 10, 2014
sorry
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by 9jatatafo(m): 9:34am On Dec 10, 2014
He doesn't speak English, in fact he speaks Latin and it is so annoying when he communicates. Even the press men don't understand what message he is always passing. Do you expect him to win again after confusing and causing severe headaches to his followers. I just imagine how his wife and kids cope with him at home. A man that will say "bringism chillisticalism aquatilatic in a glassica for me" which means - bring me a chilled glass of water. Wahala dey ooo

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Burger01(m): 9:36am On Dec 10, 2014
Sorry oga Patrick. No be assassinating grammar dem dey take win election for naija..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by tclever: 9:36am On Dec 10, 2014
He is now suffering from a crinkrum-crankrum brain, whereas the yoyo and weligate...grin

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by nataisha(f): 9:36am On Dec 10, 2014
I always believe dat in every nonsense dere is sense. be for he English no make nonsense but now way he done lose he English con make sense lolzzzx
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by unlimitedbosco: 9:36am On Dec 10, 2014
kilokeys:
pple need a change..

whichever change..
thats why i am nt thinking Jonathan.

any other pesin MIGHT just be better.

if the mofo is reelected. my present state (which i very much despise) might remain so.
go get a life (no insult intend) great men do not rely on government to change their lifes. abiola nd dangote made money in this nigeria even in the bad miltary regimes u can do that to if u stop thinking like this and start thinking like them
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by DECOtech(m): 9:38am On Dec 10, 2014
Abeg, did anyone record an audio of his losing speech?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Cannonleo(m): 9:41am On Dec 10, 2014
Samchelsea:
I recommend he be used as the next APC spokesman in place of Lai Mohammed

Jesu.....olisa metuh and doyin okupe will become usain bolts cousins if dis one happensgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Goodquestion(m): 9:42am On Dec 10, 2014
He won the last election with his grammar and lose this time because the people realise the grammar is not yielding anything.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Jakeattah(m): 9:42am On Dec 10, 2014
this is odoriferous political higi haga grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by stigman(m): 9:44am On Dec 10, 2014
Now you have my respect for believing in the people, God bless you, you are the kind of politican we need not those that will turn the town upside down because they lost, God bless nigeria
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by dre11(m): 9:46am On Dec 10, 2014
jamace:
Double tragedy for Oga grammar - Lost election and lost his vocabs. grin grin

Epic man

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by klashe(m): 9:48am On Dec 10, 2014
kelvinenter..com/2014/12/fastest-way-to-get-google-adsense.html
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 10, 2014
danaiks:

...Patrick forgot that communication was meaningless if the recipients did not understand whatever he said...
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2014
unfortunately, most nigerians cant identify/appreciate substance!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ / 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance / Dino Melaye Shares 16 Yrs Photos Of Him, Hon Ndudi Elumelu And Babangida Ngoroje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.