Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries (36115 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Kicked Out Of APC Primaries (Snapshot) / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" / Patrick Obahiagbon WAEC was always seized for his grammar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 10, 2014
sirjohnson:

That Cisse that scored two against Chelsea abi grin
Did he scored I thought he
put 2 goals inside Chelsea net
I never knew that he scored ooo
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by FOLLOWJESUS: 11:34am On Dec 10, 2014
The man has grammer himself out of the race and it is a leason for those who can't equotomise their grammer incase of political sumersult and gingoesm,now that he is unable to tear the force of gravity due to overloaded grammertical gabejis let him go back to drawing boad.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by KLand(m): 11:45am On Dec 10, 2014
Keemy88:
If you had been been speaking understandable English during your campaign, your people would have understood you and voted for you.

You got me gigling!

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Beface(m): 11:51am On Dec 10, 2014
I guess he lost his vocabulary as a result of the defeat!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Actionleap: 11:52am On Dec 10, 2014
Patrick can decamp to Labour or APGA as he did from PDP when he lost his reelection in PDP.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by melotreaah(m): 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
hizroyalflynes:
Itz a Lie... He understand English?
If that line is coming from Twitter I don't think he's d one
Cuz his English
[size=30pt] in the stage of damocule that only a aggravated indaminelised homo sapiens can fully acoste coste[/size]
Mad man him English don finally fall him hand
English wey liar bokoharamed sef go dey search for
Even David for just dey Sidon make him say him mind den ask members wey get reasonable point to talk
wetin u ursef dey talk we no understand.................o ga ooooo
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Bright2(m): 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ohh it is a pittiable pitma pit a & a regretably lucuberous to acknowledge this.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Lastanza: 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
senate iz nt 4 pipl dat jump gate, stage walkout, make noise, taikwandos, WASTE ENGLISH etcetera,, I just respect does men in dat aspect. He shuld identify where he belongs nd fit in accordingly
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by tonychristopher: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
NO ...WHY SIMPLIFYING HIS GRAMMAR, HE IS JUST A CLOWN IN A CIRCUS...HE THINKS ITS ABOUT BIG GRAMMAR

ABEG PARK WELL JOOOOR
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
melotreaah:
U dey understand Patrick whenever he speaks in the alien's language
Anyways the meaning na
Only a well learned entity could understand his English
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by omack: 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
loosing has a way of humbling people..bro am sorry
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Fellonigerians: 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
He should be the spokes person for APC...
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by sirjohnson(m): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

Did he scored I thought he
put 2 goals inside Chelsea net
I never knew that he scored ooo

Olote oshi
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by segunaremu6gma: 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
He lost because the people he sought their mandate didn't understand what he was saying......he lacks basic communication skills......
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by lawrenceunaa: 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
When people dont understand ur English, how then would they understand ur intentions #nomorebigenglish
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by lawrenceunaa: 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
melotreaah:
i tot i was the only one that didn't understand the gibrish he typed #hiss
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by melotreaah(m): 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
i tot i was the only one that didn't understand the gibrish he typed #hiss
lol abi ooo
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by AmaechiLinus(m): 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
But we need him dia(Patrick) because 2015 general elections Bruhaha nid 2 b Congrumerate wit Grammatical accronims 2 diversify d attention of Hoodlums. Lolz
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by HIPROFILE(m): 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
No..no..nooo I render such render such unblicious electioneering outcome as katum of political bruhaha propagated by some unscrupulous elements trying to jeopardize ur grammatical inuemdum grin grin grin

Em no dey craze to send u go there againooo Oga. They were fooled at first sight lol
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Wemolat: 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
So there was no political hocus pocus I am Overgasted and flabberwhelmed at his crinkal acceptus.LOL
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Wisegeek01(m): 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ha ha ha Laughing in Spanish"

He must now be in a state of exasperated Abaracadabra !!

grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by dickoflife(m): 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
understatement:
Dunno want to comment again.Booked this space since yesterday with the thought that I wld wake up early and comment.Now it is on frontpage,they've raked all the likes I wanted...that's life sha.u don't always get what u want.But atleast I tried,so many people tried to be on the first page but their efforts were to no avail.Y did I wake up late?I didn't chat ystdae morning cus ma phone was dead.So b4 I could charge my phone it was lata in the night afta watching the champions league.So afta I charged my phone,u can imagine the number of messages ithat entered.So I started to reply messages till bout 2am...b4 I could sleep it was around 4am..so I woke up like 11am this morning....this is my rime,I just felt like telling u guys maybe u can learn one or two things from it.meanwhile,I also won the land below me..I don't know wat to do with it now...*sobs*...thank you..
i swear u be idiot...
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Infoay: 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
The last time I checked, development wasn't by grammar!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Swadow(m): 9:20am On Dec 12, 2014
Every DISSappointment is a blessing, PatObah.

Now you are free to go pursue your true calling.

It's because of LOLiticians like you that we are losing our entertainers to the political realm.

But now you have the chance to compensate us by swelling the ranks of Lollywood.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful / Buhari Approved The Release Of National Stadium, Surulere To Lagos State / Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.