Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,347 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

A Counsellor Is Needed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Counsellor Is Needed (2952 Views)

Love Counsellor. / She Got This Reply From A Relationship Counsellor / Relationship Counsellor And Radio Host, Aunt Landa Live On Sistas Connect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Counsellor Is Needed by MizMyColi(f): 10:18am On Dec 10, 2014
With time smiley
chisco82:

And ichogi kwanu itinyem na ndi enyi gi ahu?

1 Like

Re: A Counsellor Is Needed by williams20(m): 10:33am On Dec 10, 2014
I don't think you have to be pressured into accepting the new guy just because of the love claims between you both , frankly speaking You ought to relax a little and define what exactly you want , allowing every tom, dick and harry to date you isn't too right , its the recipe for heartbreak, when you know what you want , you determine who submits their CV smiley and that will guide your actions
The first guy is a cheat , a cheat is always a cheap except for divine interventions , and please don't assume He has changed .......
Its all about You and God , that's why in say your Purpose should influence your choices of partnerbcos he would be your helpmeet not your antagonist.......
Re: A Counsellor Is Needed by AJ01(m): 10:40am On Dec 10, 2014
your case get as e be
Re: A Counsellor Is Needed by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2014
MizMyColi:
With time smiley
When, hope is nkt gonna be like the coming of christ ma?
Re: A Counsellor Is Needed by ChubbyT(f): 11:20am On Dec 10, 2014
Ipledge:
Your Ukwu dey make cry...nice Ukwu,improve on it and u become miss Ukwu world
lol....tnx
Re: A Counsellor Is Needed by Tallesty1(m): 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mprex:

e pain you? tongue
Na wickedness na.

Nah we unah supposed dey give dizz kisses.

But bad belle no allow unah.
Re: A Counsellor Is Needed by Mprex(f): 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
Tallesty1:
Na wickedness na.
Nah we unah supposed dey give dizz kisses.
But bad belle no allow unah.
lmao! Wickedness indeed! Come and collect natongue
Re: A Counsellor Is Needed by ALKARULEZ615(m): 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
MizMyColi:

Bros, you for wait her for another thread nahh.

Matters like this are better resolved if the protagonists are assured that their identities are intact. You get?
my bad
Re: A Counsellor Is Needed by folameme(f): 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
GoGod:
Tnx so much. I have a guy dt I ve bn datin for d past three nd half years, ds guy shows me affection nd love bt he s a cheat, I ve bn coping wt his cheating life for d past 3 years until one day dt I went to his place nd I saw his chatting wt an ex gf dt d gal shld come to his place arnd 10 dt s an hour after I would ve gone bk to my school, When I saw d chatting I kept quiet nd left as planned by 9: 30, bt decided to just go to a friend and stayed there for a while, I did as planned, nd I called my bf after den to tell him I'm still at d park bt he ddnt pick up his call I waited for like 3hrs bt he didn't pick up so I went to his place only to found out dt d babe is still there, so I went bk to my friends place, he now called me arnd 6pm to tell me dt he saw my missed calls I now told him dat I m still arnd... We settled d matter bfre I went bk to school d following day.
Are you really a student?wow!
Re: A Counsellor Is Needed by GoGod(f): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
Tnx all.
Re: A Counsellor Is Needed by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
Who cares if your parents like catholic or not....u a living evidence of what they like abey?
You better face your studies and stop messing with Nlanders some of whom are 10BSc holder, 21master holder and 73Phd jokers.
Re: A Counsellor Is Needed by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
Imagine, people are becoming comfortable with atrocity...you want people to counsel you on how best to continue with fornication and in the other hand letting us know how religious you are. How dare you incite what religion your parents like in your fornication cocoon.
Re: A Counsellor Is Needed by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
Zinicc:
Imagine, people are becoming comfortable with atrocity...you want people to counsel you on how best to continue with fornication and in the other hand letting us know how religious you are. How dare you incite what religion your parents like in your fornication cocoon.

grin grin
Re: A Counsellor Is Needed by GoGod(f): 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
u re smh @ zinicc nd bsids I didn't ask u to advice me I z I need a counsellor. Simple! nd since u re not one I don't think I need ur advice.
Re: A Counsellor Is Needed by Etetejake(m): 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
GoGod:
Tnx so much. I have a guy dt I ve bn datin for d past three nd half years, ds guy shows me affection nd love bt he s a cheat, I ve bn coping wt his cheating life for d past 3 years until one day dt I went to his place nd I saw his chatting wt an ex gf dt d gal shld come to his place arnd 10 dt s an hour after I would ve gone bk to my school, When I saw d chatting I kept quiet nd left as planned by 9: 30, bt decided to just go to a friend and stayed there for a while, I did as planned, nd I called my bf after den to tell him I'm still at d park bt he ddnt pick up his call I waited for like 3hrs bt he didn't pick up so I went to his place only to found out dt d babe is still there, so I went bk to my friends place, he now called me arnd 6pm to tell me dt he saw my missed calls I now told him dat I m still arnd... We settled d matter bfre I went bk to school d following day.

U settled the matter? there is no need for a counselor my dear.
Re: A Counsellor Is Needed by Tinalex(f): 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
my dear...i think you 're not emotionally and psychologically matured enough to handle a relationship. please know what love entails and separate it from emotion. I bet you...you wont end up marrying this your so-called cheating ex who is your first. So why allow yourself to be confused?. Another thing...when a relationship fails...you dnt solve things by rushing into another,cool off,give space,clear your head and be sure of what you want n feel before you decide to date again. I dnt know if this works for people but i use to say this..."leave a relationship when you 've exhausted all you feel and also use your head so that you wont invest the whole years of your youth into something unproductive" then you can move on without being confused or looking back. you 'l know you left for good.

4 Likes

Re: A Counsellor Is Needed by syndrum(m): 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
Madam Go God..if I'm not mistaken..
I'll start from your point about, being Catholic or so...the bible says my people perished for they lack knowledge...
I don't fnk relationship or good relationship is by religion or denominations...my dear its by the work u guys put together...and by the way making him a catholic isn't a barrier and also..if God permits a successful relationship...u ain't gon be joined firstly in his church but ur parent's... so taking a Catholic stuff as an excuse is not a good point to leave...
secondly, what he did is truely not good but it doesn't call for u immediately jumping into another relationship...a known devil is better than strange angel and by d way u wudn't know wat the new guy myt do later...3yrs out of ur life wf a guy ain't moi-moi oooo...I don't fnk u re ready to waste dt...so d best fn I fnk u cud do is work on changing ur first guy very well...make him fall in love with u more...be his sister,gf and mother...with that , a normal man wud respect u....
lastly,...I fnk u too re a potential double dater.... #syndrumworld..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Counsellor Is Needed by bionick: 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
But too tried oooo......i fnk i wud go along wat syndrum said lastly.....
You can change him....if a person steal my money, slap me or look for my anger in one way or the other, i might not be angry but i might not forgive u if u waste my time...so, do u wanna waste d year u wasted on him.....you can only give up on him if he doesn't come back to you or maybe u don't love him again....
Excuse me?....is he not your first love?.......
Re: A Counsellor Is Needed by boxer022(m): 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
My sister I believe you should find out from the second guy if he is going to marry you or not as this will help in deciding. The first guy I am afraid is not trust worthy. Why I said this is that the. Fact that he was still seeing his ex despite dating you shows that if you get married to him he will continue his life style. Be very careful with both of them so as to avoid heart break.
Re: A Counsellor Is Needed by obydrecfr10(m): 8:25am On Jan 03, 2015
goGod Sister.... Is not easy to b in dis situatn lik urs, i hv been in ur shoe before n i am talking from experience, u hv to forgiv d first guy n let it go. d first guy might b ur husband for ur destiny and u should not make a mistake by taking d 2nd guy because he mite not b ur husband n also i believe dat d Catholic issue ll b overcome Xpecially if dey are destine 2geda n also search ur heart n b prayerful...

1 Like

Re: A Counsellor Is Needed by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 03, 2015
my own advis is DAT u shd not allow tribe, religion and d likes to define or drive ur love 4 some1....I feel u still lov d first guy & d feelings u av 4 d 2nd guy is jus a mere coincidence due to wot transpired btw u & ur real love...so my advis to u is to stick wit ur real love(first love) cos I think he really loves u & DAT is y he is begging 4 another chance...
Re: A Counsellor Is Needed by periphetes: 9:57am On Jan 03, 2015
Hello goGod , according to ur post there are 2main point I assume are your bother about the first guy.
1. Cheating (all guys/ladies have once cheated in a relationship intentional or non-intentional. there are no saints dear levels are different)

2. Religion (this matters and also doesn't. about your parent concern, your salvation depends on u including ur self happiness)

Stop gambling on who to choose, weigh your loss and gain and time.

Regards

1 Like

Re: A Counsellor Is Needed by GoGod(f): 11:05am On Jan 03, 2015
Words alone can't express how much I'm grateful wt ur pieces of advice. Tnx so much.
Re: A Counsellor Is Needed by syndcate(m): 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
baibe, u know wat...u will neva av a second relationship if ur first is working well, so definatly dia is emotional error dia. den d second relationship da u tumble into wif out taking ur time is not advisable...a guy of recent relationship dat told u a relationship da his friend will jealous will neva wait 4ur imperfection...he will get u more worries da d previous 1 coz he will guild u and monitors u lik a kid and by den, u get enslaved.... am pretty sure d second guy get u so cheap wen u are tryn 2 divert feelinz....ma advise is disattach from d two guys and let dem compete ova u....av fun during d competition and compare d gud old days wif d new current days....den work on ur emotions, rememba u still av it strong 4d first 1...but rememba 3yearz...u should know d devil u are dating and how possible fins can b change for good or not
Re: A Counsellor Is Needed by bojeman(m): 6:32am On Jan 05, 2015
hello, to me i will advise u go for d first guy cos he realy love u and who knows wot d second guy will do latter.. Go for d first guy my sister and God will hep u
Re: A Counsellor Is Needed by Ojochegbe1(m): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2015
if the second guy is not a cheat, stick with him and discharge the first one, u can tank me later grin
Re: A Counsellor Is Needed by GoGod(f): 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
Gud evening, I appreciate everybody dat contributed to my issue. Just wanna give u feed back, I av settled scores wt my first love since January and to God's glory we ve bn doing grt and fine since den, planning our introduction soon.
Re: A Counsellor Is Needed by GoGod(f): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
Gud evening, I appreciate everybody dat contributed to my issue. Just wanna give u feed back, I av settled scores wt my first love since January and to God's glory we ve bn doing grt and fine since den, planning our introduction soon.
Re: A Counsellor Is Needed by kejykejy: 8:59am On Feb 11, 2020
GoGod:

Am happy for u sis, just wanna check up on u and ur man, how is it going down there with u after 5 years

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Exactly Is A 'wife Material'? / Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? / I Need Help, Is My Hubby Having An Affair?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.