Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,787 members, 7,813,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? (6340 Views)

Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Silly Reasons Nigerians Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by LewisO: 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
ChubbyT:

y me
Because u deserve it, and i will be honoured!
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by ChubbyT(f): 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
LewisO:
Because u deserve it, and i will be honoured!
wah maks u think so??
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by tonybosses: 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
Elantracey:

you sound like you know me , do you?

Nah... I dnt, just chked ur profile pix nd d background looks like uniben... we knw oursef u knw tongue tongue
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
tonybosses:

Nah... I dnt, just chked ur profile pix nd d background looks like uniben... we knw oursef u knw tongue tongue

yeah right , I should have thought of that , you're in what department?
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by tonybosses: 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
Elantracey:

yeah right , I should have thought of that , you're in what department?

U wan kidnap me? grin grin
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
tonybosses:

U wan kidnap me? grin grin

kidnap you say wetin ? fear fear tongue tongue
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by tonybosses: 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
Elantracey:

kidnap you say wetin ? fear fear tongue tongue

Loll
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by LewisO: 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
ChubbyT:

wah maks u think so??
My heart makes me think so, and I think u're aesthetical.
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by fpeter(f): 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
AJ01:
Fat ladies..short ladies..

Poor reason there! I am petite and pretty...loads of fat babes are pretty too.
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by AJ01(m): 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
fpeter:

Poor reason there! I am petite and pretty...loads of fat babes are pretty too.
read the topic of the thread again.."What are your silly reasons not to date someone". undecided
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by ChubbyT(f): 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
LewisO:
My heart makes me think so, and I think u're aesthetical.
Hmmmmmm
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by serenegroup(m): 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ladies with bad breathe. There is this lovely gal that I like so much she is sweet and cool has all the qualities I need in a lady but this one issue of bad breathe is giving me second thought
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by jnrbayano(m): 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
Girls that can't repent from the sin of "flashing"
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by carik(m): 6:42am On Dec 13, 2014
No one has said 'becaus im not financially buoyant'
Is everyone forming or is it just me
hehehe
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by farano(f): 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
serenegroup:
Ladies with bad breathe. There is this lovely gal that I like so much she is sweet and cool has all the qualities I need in a lady but this one issue of bad breathe is giving me second thought
Let her know, maybe she can do something about it
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by kristein(m): 10:25am On Dec 16, 2014
hate fat ladies lyk poo..average body is okay with big barcka behind grin
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by olarafiat(f): 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
cracked heels with dirt inbetween dat makes d crack black
eww.....
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by Youngpo413: 9:47am On Dec 23, 2014
Flat assss.
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 23, 2014
amebo girls or girls with big tribal marks 4 face cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se / Share The Most Popular And Funniest Meme Right Now / I Will Choose My Man Over My Family Because Cum Is Thicker Than Blood- Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.