Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? (6336 Views)

Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Silly Reasons Nigerians Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
Elantracey:

tongue wink
I give up then smiley
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by ugojamali(m): 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
farano:
Let's know those silly or petty reasons that make you question if it would be better not to get involved with someone.

For example, I don't like bellies especially the ones that hang over the belt line. Also I don't like guys that laugh very loud! Big turn off

You're beautiful.
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by amunkita(m): 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
She has got a wide mouth nd surely she wuld ve a wide punni..

Each tym I remember dis it hurts mii cous diz gal was a 'V' buh I don't joke wiv dat belief till date.
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
Acidosis:

Okay o

hehehe ...
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
'Na big man pikin. She no go like me'
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nobleval:
I give up then smiley

you don't have to tongue
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by ifex370(m): 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
no love 4 music angry
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by freezyprinzy(m): 11:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
she gat yam leg,annoying laf,2much make up,busty,...e.t.c,e.t.c
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
Elantracey:

you don't have to tongue
someone is discouraging me sad
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nobleval:
someone is discouraging me sad

who?
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by farano(f): 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
ugojamali:

You're beautiful.
*blushing*

Thanks dear
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by farano(f): 11:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
amunkita:

Each tym I remember dis it hurts mii cous diz gal was a 'V' buh I don't joke wiv dat belief till date.
shocked
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by LewisO: 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
ChubbyT:
munching,ah h8 it big tym.
U mean u don't like tall men?
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
Elantracey:

who?
Tracey...
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by farano(f): 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
LaurelP:

Just saw ur new pic
Ok so tongue
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by Hoeisatool(f): 11:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
[ undecidedquote author=Generalkorex post=28741260]Make up light or heavy make ups.
Then I dnt knw why I just hate yellow girls.
[/quote]

Hmmm, yellow.... U like green girls?

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by chimerase2: 11:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
She too dey mess embarassed
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by chimerase2: 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mprex:
Petty excuses, i'll tell him i dont his light skin or his plump body figure and i am on my waytongue
re-read ua post and modify tongue
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by Generalkorex(m): 11:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hoeisatool:
[ undecidedquote author=Generalkorex post=28741260]Make up light or heavy make ups.
Then I dnt knw why I just hate yellow girls.

Hmmm, yellow.... U like green girls?
lol i meant light in complexion
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nobleval:
Tracey...

oh my shocked she's innocent grin
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by amunkita(m): 12:03am On Dec 10, 2014
farano:
shocked

Dead serious oo..
Learnt dis on a Female program on our local TV station far bak 2003...
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by chigoizie7(m): 12:03am On Dec 10, 2014
farano:
Let's know those silly or petty reasons that make you question if it would be better not to get involved with someone.

For example, I don't like bellies especially the ones that hang over the belt line. Also I don't like guys that laugh very loud! Big turn off

i hate dating gals dat has been seriously searching but remain single for a loooooooooooong period of time. cheesy
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 10, 2014
Elantracey:

oh my shocked she's innocent grin
Really? Please tell her to watch what she says here whenever am around,especially when it comes to matters of the heart. angry
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by yemivictor: 12:16am On Dec 10, 2014
ChubbyT:

if pesin dy chop n d mouth dy mak sound wit am.

Chomping. It's called Chomping. It's how dogs eat.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by Hoeisatool(f): 12:19am On Dec 10, 2014
Generalkorex:

lol i meant light in complexion
grin
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by yemivictor: 12:24am On Dec 10, 2014
amunkita:

Is it really true that a wide mouth equals a wide - ahem - for babes?! There is a certain young female presenter that might be in this.........league.
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by tonybosses: 12:24am On Dec 10, 2014
Elantracey:
Am not ready to date anyone

No u re nt....na small pikin u. b grin.... hw is uniben doing u?
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by amunkita(m): 12:29am On Dec 10, 2014
yemivictor:

Is it really true that a wide mouth equals a wide - ahem - for babes?! There is a certain young female presenter that might be in this.........league.

Broz I know I heard it frm a female presenter nd since then its watching ova mii..
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by tociano009(m): 12:29am On Dec 10, 2014
I cant date the girl that don't know how to sing
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by tonybosses: 12:31am On Dec 10, 2014
chigoizie7:

i hate dating gals dat has been seriously searching but remain single for a loooooooooooong period of time. cheesy

Oh my broda my God bless ur soul.... u took dt ryt out of my mouth...

Thos kind of ladies, thhey manifest in various ways, but I wuld tink it's fun till u decide to brk up... dn I wuld knw dt she is a total psycho.
Those kind of ladies u dare nt break up wt her... u wuld av she is like 10mad ppl
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 10, 2014
marieolae:
no sense of humour, I dislike dry guys mehn
wow marie, if you dated me, you would laugh till your rectus abdominis spasmed and your external obliques microteared about 5 times. but you'd still be unhappy, because, when you're not laughing, you just won't understand what the superconducting graphene i'm saying. not unless you're well versed in advanced physics, biology, math, and literature. so, be careful what you wish for, you might GET, it.
Re: What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 10, 2014
tociano009:
I cant date the girl that don't know how to sing
Are there people like that? okay, right. of course they are. okay, seconded, also, MAY not be able to marry a girl that doesn't know calculus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Insult Him / 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt / You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.