Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX (27411 Views)

See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) / Electrician Rapes Housemaid After Installing Decoder / Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by eightsin(m): 6:54am On Dec 10, 2014
OLX... sell it!!!
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by simplynola(m): 6:59am On Dec 10, 2014
OLX...Where buyers kidnappers meet sellers negotiators
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by agborodun: 7:03am On Dec 10, 2014
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by bigiyaro(m): 7:09am On Dec 10, 2014
It baffles me that some people don't know that OLX is filled to the brim with fraudsters.
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by deor03(m): 7:23am On Dec 10, 2014
OLX ........full of scammers
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 10, 2014
News has it that it was a kidnapping case. As the kidnappers have contacted the family and advised that they should go and look for plenty money.

They haven't called back though to inform the parents how much is the ransom. The children are well and alive. All glory to God. Lets keep our fingers crossed and pray for the safe arrival of the kids.
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by fairygeh(f): 7:30am On Dec 10, 2014
Lord please do not allow these innocent kids to be used for rituals.locate them wherever they may be
As for the parents I reserve my comments till the kids are found
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by kingthreat(m): 7:36am On Dec 10, 2014
There's nothing wrong hiring a maid from online. But there is something wrong hiring a maid without a credible guarantor

2 Likes

Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by tinacrl01(m): 7:38am On Dec 10, 2014
iluvweed:
Lol...This is a mere KID-nap.... grin

I am sure they will call soon for money.... grin grin grin....and then be caught Foolishly....... cheesy

oo boi is nt funny
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 10, 2014
OLX is not the problem.

The parents are the problem. They did not perform due diligence before bringing a total strangers into their homes to watch their children.

OLX seems to be a dangerous place but they cannot take the place of good parenting.

1 Like

Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by iykepromotions: 7:53am On Dec 10, 2014
is the woman so desperate to have a maid? no surety no guarantor! and now even from online advert. OXL for that matter! the whole thing looks scary. only GOD will rescue these children..... i repeat only GOD will rescue them.
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by ebosse(m): 8:01am On Dec 10, 2014
sunnshyn:

Grandma was home, Nurse was home, so was the maid and the kids...Grandma and nurse decided to leave the kids with the new maid(in their mind, shebi na her work). Grandma or the nurse didn't deem it fit to also see to the welfare of these kids...even if grandma was sick... They left the kids with the new maid to go upstairs at what time?...Na wa!! Smh..

Now that the kids are missing is it olx/grandmum/nurse crying... No its the parents...

The Parents care Sooooooooo much that they left their kids @ the mercy of some1 who could be a "Psychopath"without verification...
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by Applaner: 8:34am On Dec 10, 2014
kilokeys:
hehehehehehe.. its deeper than this. i am so sure.

besides.. how much dem dey pay ds maid sef.
if graduates are offered 30k. i wonder how much maids are offered. ( d true custodians of ur family's safety).

i hope it gets resolved

so, as a result, they (house maid) should misbehave the way they are doing recently
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 10, 2014
ROZZAYY:

My dear, as I read it I weak o, now no info abt were she came from any relation etc like seriously! OLX! Hmmmm.
I tot after jolly d ugandan maid people would have been more careful those who insist on having aids must have cctvs @ home, God bring dem bak o, cos its obvious dey planned it from d scam on olx, get ur maids, just to kidnap kids and I bet they have oda maids out dere who haven't fufilled dier mission. Nawa ooooooo
I jxt weak..even to buy ordinary stuffs on olx ,people dey fear..then them get mind go rent human being when them no fit trace properly.. Them really deserve to feel pain for that mistake but not via this cute boys..
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by enigmang: 8:59am On Dec 10, 2014
amunkita:
Its only in 9ja wen somfin goes wrong u see "holier than thou" pple judging dat little mistake as if they read into d future.

Don't pple get employed by uploading their CV online..
Doz of us wiv exp. In HR ow many of ur employee have u done a background check on?

Bcous u re aware dat OLX is a Den 4 thieves aint worth u crucifying doz parent afterall som of us here grew up wiv maids our parents only knew their village name nd have neva been there..

I don't think you have kids......\
Doz of us wiv exp. In HR ow many of ur employee have u done a background check on?
AH!! i have done background checks on all my employees ooooo. (in the least get a 'credible' referee that can be traced) . Not to talk of for someone that will be taking care of my kids.....

som of us here grew up wiv maids our parents only knew their village name nd have neva been there.
Our parents knew more than their village name ooooo...... they knew them to their house/compound in the village..

No reasonable parent will employ a stranger with no references or no way to trace the person and LEAVE THEIR KIDS WITH SUCH A PERSON JUST UNDER A WEEK. The problem is not OLX per se... its the 'stupidity' of the parents to leave their kids with strangers that they cant trace.

God will protect the innocent...

2 Likes

Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by tonididdy(m): 9:04am On Dec 10, 2014
iluvweed:
Lol...This is a mere KID-nap.... grin

I am sure they will call soon for money.... grin grin grin....and then be caught Foolishly....... cheesy
this is ember month bro...season of rituals and election. I pray to God those kidx are found and alive.

As for the parents...why are they lYing. We already know you are careless, lazy and stupid...why are they lying they went for their bday dinner? Why are they xpecting kids to rundown d stairs@9pm when u specifically instructd they be turned into bed at about the time u left for yor dinner.

...lastly the couples should give us a statement of how the housemaid is(was) treated in their house.
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by tonididdy(m): 9:08am On Dec 10, 2014
Icherishu:
News has it that it was a kidnapping case. As the kidnappers have contacted the family and advised that they should go and look for plenty money.

They haven't called back though to inform the parents how much is the ransom. The children are well and alive. All glory to God. Lets keep our fingers crossed and pray for the safe arrival of the kids.
u know kids...one of em could just go on a hunger strike.
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by soonest(f): 9:20am On Dec 10, 2014
Omolade and the housemaid are working hand in hand. This is a planned work. I pray the kids are found hale and hearty
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by yorke1: 9:23am On Dec 10, 2014
ProfCorruption:
Trust but verify. I won't say more than that.

How do you verify?
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 10, 2014
God will let those children be found COs "omo eni ku o san ju omo eni nu lo"....a child that is dead is better than a missing or kidnapped one.
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by stonecoldcafe: 9:45am On Dec 10, 2014
k
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by delishpot: 10:41am On Dec 10, 2014
Biko, if you hire maids. Take their photos and finger prints. Wait a day or two follow them when they pick a call and ask for their phone. Pick 3-6 numbers that they call frequently or that look important and tell them its to flush them out if they run and throw their numbers. That you will give your sss pal their peoples number and trace them out. Beware of a maid with only 2 or 5 numbers in her phone. It may be a group kidnapp ring and ahe is using that line temporarily.
Tell them your kids have tracking device in them. Pretend to be recieving call from a friend who is top SSS official. Pretend you pal with police person.
If they feel that your market wont sell, they will look for a reason to quit and move on.
That was what I did when we hired maids. The most they did was pinch my money. Cos I keep money and forget where I kept it. So they capitalised on that flaw of mine.
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by pak: 11:45am On Dec 10, 2014
I can't even buy a phone from OLX talkless of a maid to cook my meals and take care of my kids !,
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
Seriously who would be st*upid enough to hire a maid to take care of YOUR KIDS from OLX! Seriously! shocked
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by Emmyjb(m): 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
How can someone go to OLX to find housemaid.They should equally go to OLX to look for the missing boys.OLX 419 dem.
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by charleff512(m): 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
born2fuckpussy:
The two couples should first of all be sentenced to 3 days in ikoyi prison for hiring house maid on OLX, if money make the rich turn fool, where did they keep their common sense?

Even when I was looking for ordinary flat screen on OLX, I afraid so tay till I go to ordinary shop closer to me. Even till today, I never buy a single product on jumia even as I browse everyday with intention to buy someday because my monkey no wan go market and not come back. Masquerade should be careful when dancing to the express road i.e becareful when buying product online because that's the express road, you never know who is who? Not to talk of human being as housemaid

If they could be sentence for 3 days and published it that stupidy is a criminal offense, this would serves as good example to others who are doing this or about

If not, shekau would not be running from bomb and gun and yet sent those who are fool and stupid among themselves to go bomb others, can't shekau carry bomb on his own body and blew it in national assembly?

Some of this need to be treated from primary level before they become a problem again, that what lead to our national problem to day. The stupid ones are being used
Jumia is reliable.
I have used the pay on delivery option and its cool.
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by born2fuckpussy: 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
charleff512:

Jumia is reliable.
I have used the pay on delivery option and its cool.
I knows it reliable.

1 Like

Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by chuksmad(m): 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
There is nothing wrong with using OLX to get contact. What she be done is to run a proper security check on the person before trusting him/her with your children.
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by owabige: 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
I think the parents should go the netwrk provider that the house maid was using,they can be able to track down her phone conversation and text messages,also the track her location if the sim ,it is still inside her phone or even if it is switched off
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by Orikinla(m): 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
Only a fool will leave children in the care of someone you never knew before.
And only a fool will maltreat someone who is taking care of your children.
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
tonididdy:
u know kids...one of em could just go on a hunger strike.

Lets hope he won't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Illegal Oil Bunkery: Military Destroys Creek At Ibeto In Rivers State (Photos) / NDLEA Arrests Airport Cleaner Who Leads A Drug Syndicate, Recovers Narcotics / Lagos Police Arrest Two Chinese Over Illegal E-waste Factory (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.