Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX (27410 Views)

See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) / Electrician Rapes Housemaid After Installing Decoder / Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by maxisfield(f): 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
May d angels of God arrest dt maid wiaeva she is..u haff no choice buh to return doz kids n ask for forgiveness IJN. Amen!
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by JustCurious: 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
Icherishu:
News has it that it was a kidnapping case. As the kidnappers have contacted the family and advised that they should go and look for plenty money.

They haven't called back though to inform the parents how much is the ransom. The children are well and alive. All glory to God. Lets keep our fingers crossed and pray for the safe arrival of the kids.

We pray God to touch the heart of these kidnappers in Jesus name. May these kids be released, unharmed.
It's such a pathetic situation. What a fraudulent maid. Sometimes, you don't even know who to trust again. After all the 'yes ma', 'yes ma', 'okay ma' from these maids.

Kokoro tin je efo, ara efo lo wa.

God help these kids, don't take your eyes off them, please, Lord.

1 Like

Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
Na wa. Anyways...

Warden: Aha! I’ve caught you stealing fish red-handed.

Akpos: What do you mean by red- handed?

Warden: You’ve got a bucket full of fish right here, you can not talk your way out of it this time.

Akpos: Oh, you don’t understand, I’ve not stolen a thing. These are my pet fish. I bring them to the reservoir once a week for exercise. After they’ve had a good swim, they come back to the bucket and we go back home. I can prove it.

Warden: Oya prove it

Akpos dipped the bucket in and the fishes swam away. They both stood in silence for 20, 30, 40
minutes…..No sign of the fish coming back to the bucket.

Warden: Aha, you lying rogue! You stole the fish?

Akpos: What fish? Where is your proof?.
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
JustCurious:

We pray God to touch the heart of these kidnappers in Jesus name. May these kids be released, unharmed.
It's such a pathetic situation. What a fraudulent maid. Sometimes, you don't even know who to trust again. After all the 'yes ma', 'yes ma', 'okay ma' from these maids.

Kokoro tin je efo, ara efo lo wa.

God help these kids, don't take your eyes off them, please, Lord.
I say Amen
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by holatin(m): 8:12am On Dec 11, 2014
ifyalways:

People can be naive sometimes. There's a nlder here in same business. Always posting about having " helpless and humble" girls she wants to give out as a help. I think she's on hiatus now.

I pray for the safe and soon return of the kids.
Some people are customized foolish.

Amen oo
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by papadjaji: 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
The kids have been found.
thanks for your prayers.
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by martin92(m): 11:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeriens Arrested For Robbery In Nigeria (photo) / Illegal Oil Bunkery: Military Destroys Creek At Ibeto In Rivers State (Photos) / Aggrieved Staff Attacked By The Children Of Their Nigerian Boss In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.