Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,169 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Does A Guy Salary Matter Before A Lady Can Think Of Settling Down With Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Guy Salary Matter Before A Lady Can Think Of Settling Down With Him? (1218 Views)

6 Cool Ways A Lady Can Say "I Love You" To A Man Without Saying It Verbally / Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. / HILARIOUS: Which Nairaland Lady Can Wear This Wedding Gown (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Guy Salary Matter Before A Lady Can Think Of Settling Down With Him? by lasheez(m): 6:07am On Dec 10, 2014
Obviously most of our ladies these days tend to check out a guys pocket before they believe they can settle down with the guy.How much earning salary would you ladies feel comfortable with,let us know biko ?
Re: Does A Guy Salary Matter Before A Lady Can Think Of Settling Down With Him? by IamLEGEND1: 6:11am On Dec 10, 2014
Re: Does A Guy Salary Matter Before A Lady Can Think Of Settling Down With Him? by dechandel(f): 6:11am On Dec 10, 2014
Financial security undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Does A Guy Salary Matter Before A Lady Can Think Of Settling Down With Him? by walad4yhu(m): 6:12am On Dec 10, 2014
Matters a lot... To Nigerian Girls is even the first prerequisites
Re: Does A Guy Salary Matter Before A Lady Can Think Of Settling Down With Him? by dechandel(f): 6:12am On Dec 10, 2014
IamLEGEND1:
How e take dey do you this morning? undecided
Re: Does A Guy Salary Matter Before A Lady Can Think Of Settling Down With Him? by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 10, 2014
It depends on the woman, her taste and level. Some women can marry you while earning 30k or less, she will be willing to stay in a face me I slap you house, trek about with you, some others will only marry someone with a six digit number salary cos of comfort. So it all depends on the woman, her taste, level of understanding, and priorities.
Re: Does A Guy Salary Matter Before A Lady Can Think Of Settling Down With Him? by lasheez(m): 6:19am On Dec 10, 2014
firstEVA:
It depends on the woman, her taste and level. Some women can marry you while earning 30k or less, she will be willing to stay in a face me I slap you house, trek about with you, some others will only marry someone with a six digit number salary cos of comfort. So it all depends on the woman, her taste, level of understanding, and priorities.
Ok thanks so what's your own take on this?
Re: Does A Guy Salary Matter Before A Lady Can Think Of Settling Down With Him? by IamLEGEND1: 6:19am On Dec 10, 2014
dechandel:
How e take dey do you this morning? undecided
nothing does me

i am the one who does the doing.
Re: Does A Guy Salary Matter Before A Lady Can Think Of Settling Down With Him? by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 10, 2014
Depending on the lady's taste.
Re: Does A Guy Salary Matter Before A Lady Can Think Of Settling Down With Him? by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 10, 2014
lasheez:
Ok thanks so what's your own take on this?
I wouldn't want to personalise it, I may not be in the same class with the kind of girl you want to marry, I may be higher or lower.
Re: Does A Guy Salary Matter Before A Lady Can Think Of Settling Down With Him? by wordbank(m): 6:47am On Dec 10, 2014
My broda, go village go select beta pikin o
Idontellu grin
Re: Does A Guy Salary Matter Before A Lady Can Think Of Settling Down With Him? by passionate88: 6:48am On Dec 10, 2014
firstEVA:
What about U?.
Re: Does A Guy Salary Matter Before A Lady Can Think Of Settling Down With Him? by kozaic(f): 7:24am On Dec 10, 2014
B4 nkor?
Re: Does A Guy Salary Matter Before A Lady Can Think Of Settling Down With Him? by major466(m): 7:38am On Dec 10, 2014
Some ladies don't bother themselves about salaries as long as you have a car.

1 Like

Re: Does A Guy Salary Matter Before A Lady Can Think Of Settling Down With Him? by Maamin(m): 9:55am On Dec 10, 2014
*Passing by and singing Lucky Dube's 'Money Money Money*

grin grin
Re: Does A Guy Salary Matter Before A Lady Can Think Of Settling Down With Him? by Frankenstein: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2014
firstEVA:
I wouldn't want to personalise it, I may not be in the same class with the kind of girl you want to marry, I may be higher or lower.
Answer his question. Don't beat about the bush.
Re: Does A Guy Salary Matter Before A Lady Can Think Of Settling Down With Him? by lilmax(m): 11:47am On Dec 10, 2014
If you don't have the money to take care of your woman and children then don't think about marriage.....so a lady has to think about the salary before settling down or else she wants to suffer
Re: Does A Guy Salary Matter Before A Lady Can Think Of Settling Down With Him? by lasheez(m): 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
lilmax:
If you don't have the money to take care of your woman and children then don't think about marriage.....so a lady has to think about the salary before settling down or else she wants to suffer
lol very true these days
Re: Does A Guy Salary Matter Before A Lady Can Think Of Settling Down With Him? by lasheez(m): 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
In fact these days,many parents are the ones encouraging their daughters.They begin to pressurize her by asking- Where does he work, does he have a car? Etc
Re: Does A Guy Salary Matter Before A Lady Can Think Of Settling Down With Him? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
A man should look at his own pocket before deciding to settle down. You have to factor in what kind of like you want to live and what kind of family you want to have. School, shelter, nutrition, etc. Don't set yourself up for pain and sorrow.
Re: Does A Guy Salary Matter Before A Lady Can Think Of Settling Down With Him? by askakim(m): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
If you know both of your Salaries can't feed three/four mouth, Marriage isn't meant for you.. Women should also be supportive financially
Re: Does A Guy Salary Matter Before A Lady Can Think Of Settling Down With Him? by Melahou(m): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
Timbuktou:
A man should look at his own pocket before deciding to settle down. You have to factor in what kind of like you want to live and what kind of family you want to have. School, shelter, nutrition, etc. Don't set yourself up for pain and sorrow.

my elder brother had little or nothing when he got married...
he even had to borrow some money from me to make up...

but today he`s living large
its not how far but how well..
you may not have a dine now but some wifes are blessing to the home...

1 Like

Re: Does A Guy Salary Matter Before A Lady Can Think Of Settling Down With Him? by lasheez(m): 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
Melahou:

my elder brother had little or nothing when he got married...
he even had to borrow some money from me to make up...

but today he`s living large
its not how far but how well..
you may not have a dine now but some wifes are blessing to the home...Exactly same happened to my brother.

(1) (Reply)

[b]how Do I End The Relationship Without 'breaking Her Heart' [/b] / What Is Most Important To You In Life(pics) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.