Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,512 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. (5839 Views)

12 Reasons Why Guys Like Shy Girls: Do You Agree? / Twelve (12) ways to keep your relationship working / Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
As the custom was, is and may continue to be: Pretty ladies are proud, arrogant and domineering.

NOTE: BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER! what I call "pretty" might not be what you surname it to be... Everyone is beautiful and perfect except for our Eyes...

Diamond, when viewed from different angles take different forms. enh enh...

Below are some cogent, "considerable" and reasonable reasons why you should date a PRETTY LADY, yes Pretty Lady, with the intention of marrying her at last...

1. Abraham, Isaac and Jacob all loved pretty women.
E dey bible gan! If Abraham na my Papa, why I nor go follow my papa footsteps?

2. Beautiful ladies don't have so much to bother about.
Their physical appearance is solved already. They only need to cater for their mind (reading, which some of them detest. ) and their spirits...as the case may be...

3. Pride, most times, is synonymous with pretty ladies. And, if that pride is properly corrected and controlled can birth Healthy Self Esteem.

4. Beautiful ladies with Sound Brains #clears throat # look more attractive, inviting and charming.

5. Not a few pretty girls are often shy, insecure and "introvertish" in nature. Some of them have Trust Ish...Even with this ish, if this temperament finds a cushion in your bowels and get some pampering from you, will make them love and trust you wholeheartedly...

# some of them are V's so their first must under go pressure to gain her trust#

6. No wealthy man would chose a not-so-pretty woman over a pretty one. haha!

7. Holy Angels in Heaven are pretty. Aren't they?

8. Beautiful ladies aren't rude and presumptuous as maligned (falsely painted) by some guys today. It is even the opposite (if they feel so) that are already angry that all the nice guys (like us) have been taken by these pretty chicks.
You need to observe their attitude in the bank, e.g.

9. If you really believe you deserve the Best out of life, then I agree with you that you deserve a Pretty Lady.
"He makes all things BEAUTIFUL..."

Why settle for less

10. You stand the chance/ privilege of bringing into the world cute kids.
Don't pretend it doesn't matter because it does.

11. Statistics has it that Romantic Stage in every marriage doesn't exceed Two Months, at most Three...But with a beautiful lady (THAT POSSESSES A BEAUTIFUL HEART ) it can linger for years.

12. If you've been nodding your head to all the aforementioned points...
Note that you will learn to be patient, meek and mature. It Adds these virtues to you automatically.

Some of them feel like they are Lacasera, sorry, Cinderella therefore you've to always cuddle, pet and pamper. And Yes, they are in a way, because your "Pick up lines" before they accepted your offer made them believe so.

Guys:
Approach the most beautiful!
Dare the impossible!
Climb that mountain!
You can do it!

Thank me later...

Good luck!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. by holatin(m): 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
Thank you, no wonder some children dey dull when na only face there papa dey buy

6 Likes

Re: Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. by dkronicle(m): 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
Rubbish comin frm a bigger lunatic. Check ur bible very well, and check the pretty u said abraham was refering to.... U are just angry with urself cos the ugly girl you wanted rejected you. U sound lower dan a basic 3 student.

3 Likes

Re: Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. by braine(m): 10:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
It depends on how you define a "beautiful lady" coz it is relative. Besides, you know what they say about beauty in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
dkronicle:
Rubbish comin frm a bigger lunatic. Check ur bible very well, and check the pretty u said abraham was refering to.... U are just angry with urself cos the ugly girl you wanted rejected you. U sound lower dan a basic 3 student.

I don't normally reply folks like you but lemmie lecture you a lil...

Sarah, the prettiest... lol...At age 90+, two different kings wanted to marry her...
They would have killed Abraham for her, as Abraham testified.

What are your strong points?

Kings normally go for the best!
Do you remember how Esther was chosen?

#mouthsealed#

4 Likes

Re: Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. by Diffdeef(m): 11:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
Op,nice thread,nice points,but none of your points are strong.
Re: Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
I see...

Little Minds Are First To Condemn A Great Idea...

There's no mention anywhere of what the standard of being "Pretty" is...or perhaps being "Handsome"..

Why the Complex?
Re: Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
Diffdeef:
Op,nice thread,nice points,but none of your points are strong.

That's not my intention...
Re: Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. by Iykedaprince(m): 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
I concur@Op. It's a short time in this planet and i can't settle 4 less!!
Re: Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
Iykedaprince:
I concur@Op. It's a short time in this planet and i can't settle 4 less!!

Gimmie A Hug, Bro!

Pretenders Are Everywhere Men...
Pharisees and Saduccess, men!

I may not have Miss World as my wife to be... but she must be pretty in MY EYES.

As I ugly reach, I go come marry my type...no! God had to MIX their language for a reason...

Make we no MIX?

#Wisdom#

2 Likes

Re: Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. by silvercute(m): 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
emusmith:

As the custom was, is and may continue to be: Pretty ladies are proud, arrogant and domineering.

NOTE: BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER! what I call "pretty" might not be what you surname it to be... Everyone is beautiful and perfect except for our Eyes...

Diamond, when viewed from different angles take different forms. enh enh...

Below are some cogent, "considerable" and reasonable reasons why you should date a PRETTY LADY, yes Pretty Lady, with the intention of marrying her at last...

1. Abraham, Isaac and Jacob all loved pretty women.
E dey bible gan! If Abraham na my Papa, why I nor go follow my papa footsteps?

2. Beautiful ladies don't have so much to bother about.
Their physical appearance is solved already. They only need to cater for their mind (reading, which some of them detest. ) and their spirits...as the case may be...

3. Pride, most times, is synonymous with pretty ladies. And, if that pride is properly corrected and controlled can birth Healthy Self Esteem.

4. Beautiful ladies with Sound Brains #clears throat # look more attractive, inviting and charming.

5. Not a few pretty girls are often shy, insecure and "introvertish" in nature. Some of them have Trust Ish...Even with this ish, if this temperament finds a cushion in your bowels and get some pampering from you, will make them love and trust you wholeheartedly...

# some of them are V's so their first must under go pressure to gain her trust#

6. No wealthy man would chose a not-so-pretty woman over a pretty one. haha!

7. Holy Angels in Heaven are pretty. Aren't they?

8. Beautiful ladies aren't rude and presumptuous as maligned (falsely painted) by some guys today. It is even the opposite (if they feel so) that are already angry that all the nice guys (like us) have been taken by these pretty chicks.
You need to observe their attitude in the bank, e.g.

9. If you really believe you deserve the Best out of life, then I agree with you that you deserve a Pretty Lady.
"He makes all things BEAUTIFUL..."

Why settle for less

10. You stand the chance/ privilege of bringing into the world cute kids.
Don't pretend it doesn't matter because it does.

11. Statistics has it that Romantic Stage in every marriage doesn't exceed Two Months, at most Three...But with a beautiful lady (THAT POSSESSES A BEAUTIFUL HEART ) it can linger for years.

12. If you've been nodding your head to all the aforementioned points...
Note that you will learn to be patient, meek and mature. It Adds these virtues to you automatically.

Some of them feel like they are Lacasera, sorry, Cinderella therefore you've to always cuddle, pet and pamper. And Yes, they are in a way, because your "Pick up lines" before they accepted your offer made them believe so.

Guys:
Approach the most beautiful!
Dare the impossible!
Climb that mountain!
You can do it!

Thank me later...

Good luck!

All these epistle and NOT EVEN ONE LIKE!
Re: Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. by dunkem21(m): 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
emusmith:

Sarah, the prettiest... lol...At age 90+, two different kings wanted to marry her...

#mouthsealed#

OP, Please tell me more about Queen Esther. She is beautiful, courteous and homely. I love her kiss

I know another Esther with the same traits, characteristics and qualities cheesy ..

..Mizmycoli shocked

3 Likes

Re: Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=silvercute post=28404998]

All these epistle and NOT EVEN ONE LIKE![/quot
Re: Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
silvercute:

Some of us have outgrown LIKES from people..
I LOVE what I do...

I'll keep posting whether or not I see a LIKE...

You don't understand?

Does LIKE reflect in your bank account? lol... haba!

I'm not saying YOU should not fight to get it, but don't break your rules to get it. Don't spew trash to get it. Bla bla bla...

Be You..!

3 Likes

Re: Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
dunkem21:

OP, Please tell me more about Queen Esther. She is beautiful, courteous and homely. I love her kiss

I know another Esther with the same traits, characteristics and qualities cheesy ..

..Mizmycoli shocked

What's your point?
Re: Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. by OohMpa: 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
OohMpa:

Confirming my previous statement...
Re: Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. by dunkem21(m): 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
emusmith:

What's your point?

My point is simple. Tell me a sketchy story about the biblical Esther(Is it too much to ask)

Then, I will try to match it with an e-Esther.

..And see if your timely topic can be made manifest in my life. wink
Re: Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
dunkem21:

My point is simple. Tell me a sketchy story about the biblical Esther(Is it too much to ask)

Then, I will try to match it with an e-Esther.

..And see if your timely topic can be made manifest in my life. wink

OK bro.

She was a "none-entity" even as she and her people were not in their native country but in a foreign country where they didn't have the freedom they deserved as God's children.

She was like a slave.

The king of that city had a wife named Vashti who misbehaved, and got the king upset.

She was sent packing that same day. The servants went everywhere in search for a Queen.
The brought more than a Score...

The king made his choice and graciously picked Esther....

1 Like

Re: Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. by dunkem21(m): 12:07am On Nov 28, 2014
emusmith:

OK bro.

She was a "none-entity" even as she and her people were not in their native country but in a foreign country where they didn't have the freedom they deserved as God's children.

She was like a slave.

The king of that city had a wife named Vashti who misbehaved, and got the king upset.

She was sent packing that same day. The servants went everywhere in search for a Queen.
The brought more than a Score...

The king made his choice and graciously picked Esther....

Thanks so much, great scholar. Pls one more question; Why did the king choose Esther? ..a supposed slave?

Is there something special in her or is it just luck/God's will or both?

Oh, we are digressing.
Re: Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. by Obalende: 12:43am On Nov 28, 2014
first, i hate when nigerians introduce christianity/ religion into purely biological processes.

these idiots who live in denial will marry an ok wife then cheat on her with a hot student or young professional. lol.
Re: Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. by nairalife2013(m): 2:52am On Nov 28, 2014
silvercute:

sometimes a line is just so nice u just read on and forget to like it all d same...becos d lion eats other animal doesnt mean he is not a beatiful beast... the assumption: when u refuse to turn and glance at a pretty lady is becos u hav a pain in d neck or u are shy of being labelled woman rapper or u didnt see her or u hav a wife with a mortar stick trailing u behind doesnt apply hear. Lol. D op try na! Why una dey always try to bring writters down for nl. Celebrate little literary pieces. All hav mental efforts put into them. Great ones probably started like dis.
Re: Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 28, 2014
cool
Re: Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. by JbravoAdodger(m): 5:22am On Nov 28, 2014
emusmith:

#mouthsealed#

Age 90 ke?? Which kin koNji.....
Re: Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 28, 2014
nairalife2013:
sometimes a line is just so nice u just read on and forget to like it all d same...becos d lion eats other animal doesnt mean he is not a beatiful beast... the assumption: when u refuse to turn and glance at a pretty lady is becos u hav a pain in d neck or u are shy of being labelled woman rapper or u didnt see her or u hav a wife with a mortar stick trailing u behind doesnt apply hear. Lol. D op try na! Why una dey always try to bring writters down for nl. Celebrate little literary pieces. All hav mental efforts put into them. Great ones probably started like dis.

Thank You, bruv.

1 Like

Re: Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 28, 2014
dovelike:
cool

Dove feeling cool in my thread...

What more could I ask for?

#what is the time?# 5:56am... Rushes to the bathroom...
Re: Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 28, 2014
emusmith:

Dove feeling cool in my thread...

What more could I ask for?

#what is the time?# 5:56am... Rushes to the bathroom...
11:55pm
Re: Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 28, 2014
When a gal is confident,you should be attracted to the reason behind it.
Re: Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 28, 2014
dovelike:

11:55pm

Obviously that's not Nigeria...
6 hours
Re: Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 28, 2014
dovelike:
When a gal is confident,you should be attracted to the reason behind it.

I tried to explain that...but some are to "intelligent" to assimilate...#hands on jaw#
Re: Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 28, 2014
emusmith:

Obviously that's not Nigeria...
6 hours

Yep
Re: Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 28, 2014
emusmith:

I tried to explain that...but some are to "intelligent" to assimilate...#hands on jaw#
You think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys With 9 Inches And Above Please Get In Here (pic)18+ / I Need Your Honest Opinion, Does This Make Sense? Picture / Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.