Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Questions Yet To Be Answered By Jamb,waec Examination Candidates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Questions Yet To Be Answered By Jamb,waec Examination Candidates (500 Views)

The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) / I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score / I Need Questions Or Answers For This Year Waec Examination. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions Yet To Be Answered By Jamb,waec Examination Candidates by Eim9(m): 10:59am On Dec 10, 2014
Please comment "hi" if you are writing any external examination next year.
Then click that link to get the secret way jamb and waec set their questions.
Those writing the UTME,WASSCE,GCE,NABTEB and other exams. I am sure you would pass in flying colours,if you visit this link.
It has the latest info you need.
share this post to help others.
/p5oIAl-1f

or visit www.allinspirational.Please comment "hi" if you are writing any external examination next year.
Those writing the UTME,WASSCE,GCE,NABTEB and other exams. I am sure you would pass in flying colours,if you visit this link.
/p5oIAl-1f

or visit www.allinspirational.
Please comment "hi" if you are writing any external examination next year.
/p5oIAl-1f

or visit www.allinspirational.

(1) (Reply)

Education Is Not The Filling Of A Pail, But The Lighting Of A Fire / Oxford Dictionaries Adds ‘duckface,’ ‘man Crush’ And ‘lolcat’ / My Book Of Wisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.