Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari - Politics (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari (131749 Views)

Northern Nigeria Governors Endorse Action Against Shiites / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / Atiku Debunks Reports Of 12 APC Governors Endorsing Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by joseph1832(m): 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
barcanista:
It is dead on arrival
Berem see what I mean?. Hey where's sincere9gerian? I hope himself and his boss are peeing on their pants now.

Anyway things can still change sha.

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by gists: 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
berem:
a christian woman is not bad but will the chauvinists allow that? Besides,what would be the christian woman's ethnicity?

Madam Obi of the #bringbackourgirls comes to mind. I have been eyeing that woman (even though OBJ want to snatch her from me cheesy cheesy cheesy).
But seriously APC needs to tantalize south-west voters and unlock the over 40% of the unused votes. While I think Obi will be a good candidate, SEners have spoilt her chance. Besides there aren't many extra votes left for APC (and even PDP) in SE - Remember they used it all up in 2011 with ridiculous over 92% of total votes for pdp.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by donphilopus: 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
Sam Nda-Isaiah now has 8votes, leading voided votes!

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Lakeshizu(m): 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
me and my brothers made some analysis this morning, funny enough it is the reality:

1. Lagos and Kano is the two populated state in Nigeria and it is ruled by Strong APC Governors. Last election people voted Jonathan and not PDP, same thing will happen again, where people will vote Buhari and not APC.
2. Sokoto is the seat of the Caliphate, any decision made there is final, coupled with the fact that, Tanbuwal won the governship seat.
3. Kwara is a must win for APC
4. Ogun, Osun, Nassarawa 70% APC
5. Kaduna, Nassarawa, Rivers, Imo, state votes will be fifty fifty.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by agabusta: 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
donphilopus:
Sam Nda-Isaiah now has 8votes, leading voided votes!

Abeg free this guy na smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by donphilopus: 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
joseph1832:
Berem see what I mean?. Hey where's sincere9gerian? I hope himself and his boss are peeing on their pants now.

How do those things intend to change?!
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Johnnyessence(m): 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
women are helping tools in d government,women
come out enmassed to vote for aregbe in Aug 9 so
forget ooooo women are more preferable.if woman is been pick our education system will be good and best all over.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by donphilopus: 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
Voided votes now 6, trynna equate Nda-Isaiah's 8!

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by donphilopus: 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
agabusta:

Abeg free this guy na smiley smiley

He don fuckup na. He should have just stepped down ffor Buhari. If he had done so, he wouldn't have this humiliated!

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Horlawoomey(m): 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
anonimi:

Where is the "nonsense" and "hatred" in my posts
Simply point them out if they are not FACTS that I am sharing about someone who is PRETENDING to have our interests at heart with the aid of his band of paid "internet warriors" whose assignment is to "confuse the minds" of their fellow citizens. Is that not shameful shocked

BTW, are you also allergic to INFORMATION sharing just as General Muhammadu Buhari is seeing as he promulgated Decree 4 and was locking up journalists anyhow, even Fela because his brother, Beko dared to criticise his government.
What a jaundiced character angry

You have no excuse, don't bring up dead issues, this is an era of democracy.

The last time I checked his military government was not riddled with corruption as we are seeing in this Jonah era........... If you are eating out of this corrupt government am sorry to tell you that now is the time to try out some suicide plan. saTANic mofo.

6 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by anonimi: 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
docadams:

Progressive logic starts from your immediate environment. Or do you prefer Atiku's syndrome?

No I don't.
Neither do I prefer the PRETENCE of the Agrrieved People's Congress, APC in general with their waste basket collection of PDP rejects, expired by-products.

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by supaphlymee(m): 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
same pattern....#atiku always fail in d primaries and #buhari cries u knw where
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by docadams: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
The day politics in Nigeria will be completely separated from religion I will be the happiest man. We almost got it right with Abiola/Kingibe, both Moslems. Political opportunist/harlots will always use religion as a selfish tool to deprive us of the best brains in governance. GMB/Fashola is a match made in heaven. But will the demons in politics allow it?

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by gaph38: 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
You are wrong.
Go and check out the story of Abraham Lincohn.

Being a failure today does not condemn you to be a failure for life.

Are u that bad in history. What about Henry Ford, etc.

Firefire:
I am so glad the General is picking the broom... grin

Once a failure ever a failure... cheesy

What a very tense and busy all night vigils.

5 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
anonimi:

No I don't.
Neither do I prefer the PRETENCE of the Agrrieved People's Congress, APC in general with their waste basket collection of PDP rejects, expired by-products.

Your conduct on this thread is shameful anonimi.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by semitunde: 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
MORNDEW:

I broke into tears while reading this. Even those induced with money will change their heart and Vote him.

His wordsmith is top shelf!

It also embodies who he is.

Not some speeches the clueless one will make and you'll find it so detached from his person, that you won't have any problems disbelieving every bit of it.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
joseph1832:

What will change? Women are too emotional to play politics of the top especially in Nigeria and West Africa. That's a fact
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by anonimi: 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
Horlawoomey:

You have no excuse, don't bring up dead issues, this is an era of democracy.

Dead because it DENTS the over-polished and carefully packaged image of the "messiah"
Do you have any problem with doing a comprehensive background check on someone who is seeking employment from you/ your company/ your business?

The last time I checked his military government was not riddled with corruption as we are seeing in this Jonah era........... If you are eating out of this corrupt government am sorry to tell you that now is the time to try out some suicide plan. saTANic mofo.

Yet the Jonathan/Sambo administration has

- revived the railways
- revived the airports and INTERNATIONAL flights to Kano & Enugu
- cancelled fertisliser subsidy scam and still increased agricultural production in cassava, rice etc.
- refurbished previously abandoned roads
- improved our Corruption index from 144th in 2013 to 136th in 2014 by Transparency International
- revived automobile industry
- revived cement industry
- restructured electricity sector for improved supply
- etc, etc

Those are the hallmarks of a successful SYSTEMATIC approach to the problem of corruption not the NOISY but empty results ad-hoc measures we have witnessed so far.

Unlike General Buhari who did not achieve anything meaningful for two years but simply locked up those NOT from his ethnic group in jails while his fellow fulanis were either put under house arrest or allowed to escape from the country.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Tomoarika(m): 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
donphilopus:
Voided votes now 6, trynna equate Nda-Isaiah's 8!

This is the where the real battle is! *bites nails*
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
True, that is why they are very good at playing the role of SAs, Ministers, Dep Gov etc
Johnnyessence:
women are helping tools in d government,women
come out enmassed to vote for aregbe in Aug 9 so
forget ooooo women are more preferable.if woman is been pick our education system will be good and best all over.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by anonimi: 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
django1:

Your conduct on this thread is shameful anonimi.

How, please kindly explain.
We learn every time and this might be just one other opportunity for learning on both sides.
Cheers.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by donphilopus: 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
Sam Nda-Isaiah still having 8votes, while void has 7!

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by docadams: 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
anonimi:

No I don't.

Your first comment is very true and should be regarded as a valid 'vote'.
The second has no bearing to the issue raised. So it should be regarded as an invalid 'vote' and as rightly portrayed by you it belongs to the trash bin.

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Bmark: 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
anonimi:

Dead because it DENTS the over-polished and carefully packaged image of the "messiah"
Do you have any problem with doing a comprehensive background check on someone who is seeking employment from you/ your company/ your business?

Yet the Jonathan/Sambo administration has

- revived the railways
- revived the airports and INTERNATIONAL flights to Kano & Enugu
- cancelled fertisliser subsidy scam and still increased agricultural production in cassava, rice etc.
- refurbished previously abandoned roads
- improved our Corruption index from 144th in 2013 to 136th in 2014 by Transparency International
- revived automobile industry
- revived cement industry
- restructured electricity sector for improved supply
- etc, etc

Those are the hallmarks of a successful SYSTEMATIC approach to the problem of corruption not the NOISY but empty results ad-hoc measures we have witnessed so far.

Unlike General Buhari who did not achieve anything meaningful for two years but simply locked up those NOT from his ethnic group in jails while his fellow fulanis were either put under house arrest or allowed to escape from the country.
by the time you get punched by the tinubu magic ring oruka agbawo,,i am sure it is kerosene that will start foaming from your mouth,,common get lost you dirty satan goat,,,,iwo were tuntun yii,,smelling mofo

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
Are they still counting?
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by PassingShot(m): 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
anonimi:

How, please kindly explain.
We learn every time and this might be just one other opportunity for learning on both sides.
Cheers.

Because this thread is for other purpose. No matter how sound you think your argument is, this is not the time or the thread to do that. Try to be civil!
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by gabriel212: 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
donphilopus:

He don fuckup na. He should have just stepped down ffor Buhari. If he had done so, he wouldn't have this humiliated!
Guy I wan bet 100,000 with a colleague in my office over GMB against gej.
hmmm I want to do some analysis before I commit my money!

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by joseph1832(m): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
barcanista:
What will change? Women are too emotional to play politics of the top especially in Nigeria and West Africa. That's a fact
Hey bro, Berem and other girls here may label you as a chauvinist.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
APC decide 72.4k tweets
BUHARI 72.3K tweets
Atiku is 42.3k tweets
Those are the leading tweets in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
joseph1832:
Hey bro, Berem and other girls here may label you as a chauvinist.
he is actually. I have told him that on a certain thread. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by donphilopus: 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
How far guys?! Is there any way they can 'dash' Sam Nda-Isaiah the remaining uncounted ballot papers?! If YES, do you think he can still be able to emerge 3rd?! cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Pataki: 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
Can people kindly ignore the rancid troll on this thread?

If you wish to argue with him, please find another thread to do so. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (69) (Reply)

Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement / Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.