Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari (131618 Views)

Northern Nigeria Governors Endorse Action Against Shiites / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / Atiku Debunks Reports Of 12 APC Governors Endorsing Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Evathyst(f): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
Obiagelli:

Same thoughts here, this is why i don't really like this primaries of a thing, i prefer the ACN style that ensures good people gets their tickets not some money bag. Just take akwa Ibom and benue primaries for instance. We don't necessarily have to copy everything from the west.

Yeah the argument was with Evathyst,
Present Ma! Evathyst is reporting for duty. Abeg na wetin I do o?
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by brownlord2: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
berem:
you should be bothered about $20billion of nigeria's money used to fund TAN and Jonathan's campaign. Or is that not condemnable?

You are a shameless woman, how come each time you people are caught you always refer to Jonathan/PDP

Kai, wish I can put you in one room and blow your brain, dimwits, you see robbery korokoro and you calling Jonathan

Since pdp and apc is both corrupt, doesn't that confirm what some of have been saying that there is no difference and apc is same wine in a refurbished bottle?

Nice one banicansta, I'm really impressed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by taharqa: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
barcanista:
I trust the General not to sanction it. Whoever spend state resources for political gain is not different from Atiku. I trust Buhari not to bribe with even 1kobo, Almighty has given him the ticket.

Btw: didn't we tell the house that Kwankwaso can't contest against Buhari (even in Kano)?

Ok. So who was sharin #1million each to delegates in ebonyi or so d oda day??

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
Bro you sound progressive. We need people like you onboard
UnknownT:
Thank you for at least condemning such news. Imagine that APC "all yes" member trying to justify it cos PDP also do it. I know that she will soon make a uTurn and condemn it if other NL APC members start condemning it like you
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Pataki: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
Flets:

I rephrase your comment as 'I am a TERROROST' for life.
No terrorist will rule Nigeria.

I don't feed trolls/compound olodos. Kindly get lost from quoting me forthwith.

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
barcanista:
The party must sanction Atiku Abubakar for monetising the whole thing. Anyway, together we all shall collectively stop Atiku. I trust NW and NE people, they will skin their delegates alive if they don't elect Buhari, likewise will the governors of SS and SW skin whoever vote against their will

I think its better to defeat the guy at the primaries than sanction him, God bless the Apc leader for not sanctioning atiku, it would have been too much distraction for the party.

Atiku must be defeated.

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by kokoA(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
The People's General will show Atiku that it's not always about the money tonight.. Silver nor Gold, he has not.. But what he has, he will give to people.. Ride on Baban' Talakawa!

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by ib22003(m): 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
To me i will vote buhari for President come,because this oga johna's has had a really long time to fix things and his tenure has made things much worse than it was in nigeria before. some people will say its not his fault that its the people under him, But he his the President commander in chief of the armed forces and everything happening is under his watch so he is to blame.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Firefire(m): 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
Obiagelli:

Exactly, if the delegates can easily be bought, that speaks volume of the party APC itself.

Painfully the delegates are sold out already.

Sai Buharo! undecided
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by brownlord2: 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
donphilopus:

Oga, to me, that quote ain't disturbing. If you want to claim to be clean today, and feel like not using every available resources, most delegates would dance to the tune of Atiku's cash. I'm with the Governor on that. Nigerians can no longer endure, instead of enjoy. If there's any way they can silent Atiku today, let them do!

Wonderful. Apc is really "change"
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by NewNigeriaMind: 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
Obiagelli:
At a meeting that went into the wee hours of
Wednesday, 12 APC governors reached a final
agreement to pitch their tent with
Muhammadu Buhari, former military head of
state, but Atiku Abubakar, former vice-
president, is reaching out directly to the
delegates.
At the meeting, which took place at Adeola
Odeku, Victoria Island, Lagos, the governors
who agreed to support Buhari are: Abdulaziz
Yari (Zamfara), Ibrahim Geidam (Yobe),
Kashim Shettima (Borno), Tanko Al-Makura
(Nasarawa), Abdulfatah Ahmed (Kwara),
Babatunde Fashola (Lagos), Abiola Ajimobi
(Oyo), Adams Oshiomhole (Edo), Rauf
Aregbesola (Osun), Ibikunle Amosun (Ogun),
Aliyu Wamakko (Sokoto) and Rotimi Amaechi
(Rivers).

www.thecable.ng/just-12-apc-governors-endorse-buhari-atiku-reaches-directly-delegates

That Fashola endorsement is breaking PDP heart.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Johnnyessence(m): 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
saibuhari is winning even d APC London travel down
to Lagos to vote for d people's general already 12
governors av endorsed him governor governor rabiu
kwakwanso is stepping down. so forget
oooooo ,atmosphere of change is blowing
oooooooo.GMB all d way any day any time we will
vote for u.

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
Evathyst:
Present Ma! Evathyst is reporting for duty. Abeg na wetin I do o?

cheesy cheesy welcome jare my sister. You nor do anything grin grin
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
brownlord2:

[s] You are a shameless woman, how come each time you people are caught you always refer to Jonathan/PDP

Kai, wish I can put you in one room and blow your brain, dimwits, you see robbery korokoro and you calling Jonathan

Since pdp and apc is both corrupt, doesn't that confirm what some of have been saying that there is no difference and apc is same wine in a refurbished bottle?

Nice one banicansta, I'm really impressed. [/s]
You're raving lunatic! So because someone told "the cable" that amaechi is sponsoring buhari,I should now believe its true? You're dumber than I thought!
Condemn atiku who has been bribing delegates with cash and stop castigating Buhari.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by donphilopus: 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
taharqa:

Oga, Buhari never shared any money to any Delegate. He was said to have given Imo Delegates N1m, but the news was meant to tarnish his image. Jasper Azuatalam, Director, Buhari's Vanguard, confirmed that Buhari never gave them anything. They only gave them N5,000 each for their fare. Those Delegates were even laughing at them that 5K was too small, they had to beg the Delegates to understand that Buhari ain't that reach. At the end, another Honourable from Imo added 5K to make it 10K. If you know any APC National Delegate from Imo, you can confirm from him!

3 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by NewNigeriaMind: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
soroptimist:

The Buhari phenomenon transcends the man himself

The reason why accursed politician like Atiku has been mouthing off of being a Democrat and that there must be Primaries is because he believes that when it matters most his money will do the magic and that is what the party has been trying to avoid wherein the highest bidder will pick the ticket

Knowing fully well that if the process is not well managed Atiku's penchant for bribing and throwing money at everything will cause the party humongous embarassment because no sane and change-needing Nigeria expect Atiku to be the face of APC a party that touts change as its mantra and people might just not become endeared to the party after the primaries

Hence the need to stand up to Atiku via the amalgamation of forces

There is sense in this, the best way to handle Atiku is to win him at the primaries fair and square. That will also place a moral burden on him to stay with the party, in the end he will still use his money to campaign for Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
brownlord2:

You are a shameless woman how come each time you people are caught you always refer to Jonathan/PDP.

Nice one banicansta, I'm really impressed.

You have a very bad mouth. There is nothing she has said that is not true. Apc will take criticism from neutrals not pdp clowns like you.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by olabukola: 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
berem:
You're raving lunatic! So because someone told "the cable" that amaechi is sponsoring buhari,I should now believe its true? You're dumber than I thought!
Condemn atiku who has been bribing delegates with cash and stop castigating Buhari.
But if somebody tell Sahara that PEJ is troubling amaechi your believe abi
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by brownlord2: 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
UnknownT:
You guys won't condemn Rotimi Amaechi for funding Buhari's campaign with Rivers state money as theCableNg reported oh.

Oh from a sane and patriotic Nigerian

Watch how the bloody hypocrites are going to pretend they dint see this part.

It was reported amaechi flew in Ekiti with huge sum, none of them ever said anything about it.

Why should I choose apc over pdp if I'm to vote, when they do exactly what the corrupt party is doing

What a change party apc is
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Pataki: 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
Berem, there is no point addressing some raving lunatics on this board. Kindly ignore these children of sorrow and agonies.

@ topic,

Does anyone know why Channels tv is not transmitting live from the stadium for #APCdecides?

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
taharqa:

“At no time did GMB, all through this meeting of the
delegates tour, share money or lobby any delegate
with money.

theeagleonline.com.ng/how-ill-repay-loan-obtained-for-my-nomination-form-buhari/

Whatever you choose to believe is not my problem.

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by taharqa: 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
donphilopus:

Oga, Buhari never shared any money to any Delegate. He was said to have given Imo Delegates N1m, but the news was meant to tarnish his image. Jasper Azuatalam, Director, Buhari's Vanguard, confirmed that Buhari never gave them anything. They only gave them N5,000 each for their fare. Those Delegates were even laughing at them that 5K was too small, they had to beg the Delegates to understand that Buhari ain't that reach. At the end, another Honourable from Imo added 5K to make it 10K. If you know any APC National Delegate from Imo, you can confirm from him!
. Stori for d gods....
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
berem:

Sis, ignore that troll.

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
BREAKING!!! ATIKU REALLY DESPERATE.....

BUHARI ALL THE WAY ‏@okeowolo 4m4 minutes ago
Heard Atiku is offering delegates $10,000. Is that the man he are to elect as our president?
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by brownlord2: 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
berem:

You must be crazy, what business do I have with atiku? Are you sane you dint believe amaechi is sponsoring buhari but believed amaechi and other governors endorsed buhari, something reported by the same source.

I repeat, you are shameless and pathetic liar, the same media house reported the endorsement and the amaechi dollar to dollar, naira to naira match, you believed one and can't believe the other.

Shame on you, idiat

5 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by taharqa: 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
Obiagelli:

“At no time did GMB, all through this meeting of the
delegates tour, share money or lobby any delegate
with money.

theeagleonline.com.ng/how-ill-repay-loan-obtained-for-my-nomination-form-buhari/

Whatever you choose to believe is not my problem.

Says who? You or anoda buhari fundamentalists... I beg, pack well joor
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Pataki: 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
soroptimist:
Heard Atiku is offering delegates $10,000. Is that the man he are to elect as our president?

I hope APC will suspend Atiku after today's event. A progressive party should not tolerate this nonsense.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
BREAKING!!! EVEN @omojuwa have an information to share

J|#BringBackOurGirls ‏@omojuwa 17s17 seconds ago
General Buhari will clear APC's primaries by a landslide.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Pataki: 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
#APCDecides

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by brownlord2: 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
Obiagelli:

You have a very bad mouth. There is nothing she has said that is not true. Apc will take criticism from neutrals not pdp clowns like you.

abeg commot for here, you are worst than the berem herself

You all are hypocrites
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
soroptimist:

Heard Atiku is offering delegates[b]$10,000.[/b] Is that the man he are to elect as our president?

Oil well money!!!
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by naijareferee: 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
Obiagelli:
TheCable understands that Kwankwaso has
been persuaded to step down for Buhari,
which he agreed, but will still put up an
appearance without putting up a fight at the
convention.
Atiku, on this part, is basing his calculations
on the fact that APC governors control only
14 states and their influence in the remaining
22 states is not strong.
TheCable understands that Atiku has zeroed
in on delegates from 16 states which they
consider winnable: Adamawa, Sokoto, Kebbi,
Niger, Benue, Plateau, Bauchi, Jigawa,
Taraba, Yobe, Delta, Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu, Ekiti
and Ondo ─ as well as the FCT.
In Atiku’s camp, the calculation is to deal
directly with the delegates, even from states
controlled by pro-Buhari governors.
With Atiku’s heavy war chest, the APC
hierarchy had become jittery about the high
possibility of his victory.
As a counterforce, Amaechi ─ who is the
biggest financial backer of Buhari and is
heavily favoured to pick the vice-presidential
slot ─ flew in a heavy “war chest” to the pro-
Buhari camp in Lagos on Wednesday
morning, sources told TheCable.
The strategy in the pro-Buhari camp is to
match Atiku naira-for-naira and dollar-for-
dollar.
“Atiku cannot just come in and pick the ticket
after all the hard work we did breaking up the
PDP and setting up the APC,” a southern
governor told TheCable on phone.

War-chest.....A wonderful name for progressive monies....I just they observe and laff
Op....hope you have collected your own war-chest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (69) (Reply)

Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement / Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.