Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Academic And Articles Writer Urgently Needed - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Academic And Articles Writer Urgently Needed (7901 Views)

Massive Academic And Non-Academic Recruitment At Hezekiah University-83positions / Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment At Bowen University -12 Positions / Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Academic And Articles Writer Urgently Needed by efficiencie(m): 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
An unpublished research paper on the Nigerian macroeconomy for sale, for more details see: https://www.nairaland.com/3264704/unpublished-59-page-thesis-nigerian
Interested persons can reach me via my contact details in my signature.
Re: Academic And Articles Writer Urgently Needed by Anukuks(f): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
eripecs:
Hello, please I need an assistant who can write correct and flawless English. I have a lot of work I cannot handle alone. If you have access to good network and laptop then, you are the right person because you need to do a lot of online research. You can either pm me or drop your mail here. If you are very good then, you'll be my partner for a long time if Jesus tarries. Thanks.

Kukoyiaanu@yahoo.com
Re: Academic And Articles Writer Urgently Needed by ADEWALE7777: 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
su.dauda@student.oauife.edu.ng
Re: Academic And Articles Writer Urgently Needed by francotunsco: 8:03am On Aug 07, 2016
Francotunsco@yahoo.com Current Affairs/Politics
Re: Academic And Articles Writer Urgently Needed by seunbliss: 7:47am On Sep 02, 2016
My email: seun2k32003@yahoo.com
Area of Specialization: Geosciences, Geology, Geophysics
Re: Academic And Articles Writer Urgently Needed by Temmytorpe2012(f): 9:20am On Sep 02, 2016
eripecs:
Hello, please I need an assistant who can write correct and flawless English. I have a lot of work I cannot handle alone. If you have access to good network and laptop then, you are the right person because you need to do a lot of online research. You can either pm me or drop your mail here. If you are very good then, you'll be my partner for a long time if Jesus tarries. Thanks.

Takinkunmi@yahoo.com
Re: Academic And Articles Writer Urgently Needed by Bekwarra(m): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
Philakaydlp@yahoo.com
Politics, Sociology and International Relations
Re: Academic And Articles Writer Urgently Needed by Billw(m): 7:05am On Sep 03, 2016
talented writer here find_will2000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Academic And Articles Writer Urgently Needed by richard04(m): 6:28am On Oct 06, 2016
I need a sound biology/microbiology/biological sciences student to do a book review. Reply to (profwriter at mail dot com).
Re: Academic And Articles Writer Urgently Needed by oluspicy: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
eripecs:

Am an experienced teacher. Also interested.
Here is my e-mail olusegunolugbenga@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Academic And Articles Writer Urgently Needed by patriciaoti(f): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
I'm interested. I read Philosophy. My e-mail add is udypat@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Faststream UK recruits Maintenance Electrical Supervisor in Nigeria- oil and Gas / A Job That Pays Well Or A Job That Offers Experience / Nig Breweries Management Trainees Info???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.