Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. (22150 Views)

Mass Wedding Of 109 Couples In Nasarawa State Today / Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by Mzgracie(f): 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
I wish them all the best. Congratulations to the lovely couple. BTW, Iyabodeh.. Where is Abaji in Ilorin?..
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by Beennkumar(m): 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
Her hand though. lipsrsealed
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by Sissie(f): 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
Congratulations.
May yours be among the best. smiley

Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by Bakare19: 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
Cute couple..

HML..

Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
This is lertee? shocked lipsrsealed

Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by zekki: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
congratulations
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by ayinba1(f): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
Walimah- celebration or what you call reception. While Nikka is marriage. May Allah bless your union, lertee. You are indeed a beautiful bride. 9 months make we come chop amala for twin boys o smiley

Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by dre11(m): 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
Lovely couple

Congrats Iyawo ooo(am sure she is a nairalander)
Cc lertee

It's a blessing to see ur beautiful day
We shall see to celebrate the birth of twins very soon
Congrats dear

Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by Sissie(f): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
ayinba1:
Walimah- celebration or what you call reception. While Nikka is marriage. May Allah bless your union, lertee. You are indeed a beautiful bride. 9 months make we come chop amala for twin boys o smiley

Amin. Triplets oh not twins. grin
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by Beennkumar(m): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
xynerise:

Is she Lertee? shocked
That's what I read. grin
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by spiro4real(f): 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
Congrats to the Latest and Sweetest Couple! May your home be Blessed, Amin
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by cdamsel(f): 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
xynerise:

Is she Lertee? shocked
tatafoo
Yes na my sweetheart be that

Lertee congrats may God bless your union
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by dytbabe: 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
Beautiful bride
Handsome groom
Tall, slim, he must be bald and left handed
Chai
Very cute something

HML

Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
too much of that colour. happy married life babe!! may you find happiness and joy in it
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by dechandel(f): 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
mencade4:
i don see am

she is fine but not as beautiful as my Dechandel.

*kisses*
Happy resurrection tongue
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by Tymax(m): 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
dytbabe:
Beautiful bride
Handsome groom
Chai
Very cute something

HML
This your analysis ehn. grin

Didn't know their are fine, marriage-ready ladies like this on NL. I wish them bliss.

Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by Dreyl(m): 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
Congrats lertee..
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by xynerise: 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
cdamsel:
tatafoo
Yes na my sweetheart be that

Lertee congrats may God bless your union
Choi!
Lertee, congrats o cheesy
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by cdamsel(f): 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
xynerise:

Choi!
Lertee, congrats o cheesy
Just hope say you no dey eye my babe since o
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by mencade4: 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
dechandel:

Happy resurrection tongue
happy acceptance of me tongue

wetin dey na?
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by xynerise: 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
cdamsel:
Just hope say you no dey eye my babe since o

Who ?
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by cdamsel(f): 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
dytbabe:
Beautiful bride
Handsome groom
Chai
Very cute something

HML
Stupid girl grin

Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by rman: 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
what is the heavily armed man doing at the reception?
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by madridguy(m): 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
Barqa Lahu Fihi

Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by madridguy(m): 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mzgracie:
I wish them all the best. Congratulations to the lovely couple. BTW, Iyabodeh.. Where is Abaji in Ilorin?..

It is Agbaji not Abaji....... It is one of the most popular area in the Islamic State Of Islam ( Ilorin ) I don miss the Emirate so much.
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by xynerise: 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
cdamsel:
moving on, you don scares o
My sister na business o jare
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by Harbiurlah(f): 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Beautiful bride

5 Reasons To Hold Your Traditonal And White Wedding Ceremony The Same Day / Balmoral Organizes 3-Day International Drinks Festival In Lagos (Photos) / My(nairalander) Wedding Photographs Last Two Weeks Saturday, 31st Aug.