Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. (22161 Views)

Mass Wedding Of 109 Couples In Nasarawa State Today / Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by Namady(m): 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
Farin Shadda
Hula Qube
Babban Riga

Abokiii cloth: neva lukin BAD. always lukin gwed grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by ochon: 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
HML Iyawo Lertee.

May Allah bless your marriage with happiness, children, long life and prosperity, Amin. smiley

Iyabodeh, when are we wedding? angry

I've got my 20-carat diamond ring ready to propose. embarassed

Say yes, because I wanna marry you. tongue

1 Like

Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by xzibukz(m): 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
rman:
what is the heavily armed man doing at the reception?

security aid for one of the minister present @ the event
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by rman: 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
xzibukz:

security aid for one of the minister present @ the event

Okay
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
Iyawo wa,congratuloBia oo! U see my rep? wink
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by stinggy(m): 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
...and I missed this.

Congratz lertee kiss

1 Like

Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by SaintRobs: 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
Its means wedding ceremony....walimat*ceremony* Nikkah*wedding*
LORDI:
Abeg what is Walimah-nikkah?..am hearing it for the first time,..please
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by Slimmos(m): 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
madridguy:

It is Agbaji not Abaji....... It is one of the most popular area in the Islamic State Of Islam ( Ilorin ) I don miss the Emirate so much.
isis, bokoharam, al shabab alert
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by horleryeday92(m): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
congratulation to rhe couples, I also attended their reception beside LUBCON in ILOTIN.
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
Henna on point! Madam,is dat black henna? Omo you brave o,I heard most peeps are allergic to that ish oo... embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by xzibukz(m): 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
HML ma

Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by xzibukz(m): 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
beautiful bride @lertee.

1 Like

Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by LORDI(m): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
SaintRobs:
Its means wedding ceremony....walimat*ceremony* Nikkah*wedding*
kk,thanks,I've learnt something new today
*modified*
Walimat nikkah,..is a yoruba word?.
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by ellechrystal(f): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
iyabodeh:
It's been edited. I am the one that got the speing wrong. Thank you.
N u got it wrong again .. hahshahaha
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by SaintRobs: 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
Taah,it's an arabic words...
LORDI:
kk,thanks,I've learnt something new today
*modified*
Walimat nikkah,..is a yoruba word?.
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by SaintRobs: 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
The joy mood is still in the air ni,e no easy to be a latest,nd cutest bride...Ba'rakallah feeh,my sister
ellechrystal:

N u got it wrong again .. hahshahaha

1 Like

Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by lertee(f): 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Henna on point! Madam,is dat black henna? Omo you brave o,I heard most peeps are allergic to that ish oo... embarassed lipsrsealed
Thanks dear..i see them o grin
It didn't have any effect on me,i think they mix it with some things to prevent such allergy.
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
Is he a presidential candidate..?
Abeg which party..?
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
kayciano:
Is he a presidential candidate..?
Abeg which party..?
Huh? Teepha come oo lmaooo
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
lertee:

Thanks dear..i see them o grin
It didn't have any effect on me[b],i think they mix it with some things to prevent such allergy[/b].
Hemp right? Ankara temi nko? angry
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by lertee(f): 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Huh? Teepha come oo lmaooo
Yes he is my presido ooo

Idowuogbo:

Hemp right? Ankara temi nko? angry

When you enter motherland na,ankara go reach you grin
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
lertee:

Yes he is my presido oo

awww...i go love ooo... cheesy

lertee:

When you enter motherland na,ankara go reach you grin
Wagbayi! Ati gele na oo...na complete i want o tongue
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by lertee(f): 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
stinggy:
...and I missed this.

Congratz lertee kiss
smiley smiley
Thanks, Ire akari.

1 Like

Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by April07: 11:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
Aunty Lertee!! Congrats swity... Wish you Happy married life. kiss
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by JoeCutie(m): 1:47am On Dec 11, 2014
What a handsome young man.
He's almost beautiful. Just almost.

Congrats, Lertee.

1 Like

Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by obayaya(m): 2:50am On Dec 11, 2014
Chei!!!

Lertee sweetie Congrats...

HML and May God bless your union
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by Nobody: 3:08am On Dec 11, 2014
I like the colors
Beautiful couple

All these weddings left and right,when will it be tpia's turn?
Somebody should come and marry tpia,I will pay him a groom price
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by Nobody: 4:40am On Dec 11, 2014
lol it seems to me that as time passes, the more muslim weddings are looking more and more like christian weddings. I didnt know nikkahs also used the veil.
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by ROZZAYY(f): 8:37am On Dec 11, 2014
Lovely couple. HML to dem.
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by fuckyouhard: 11:23am On Dec 11, 2014
smiley
Re: The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. by chiefwedslolo(f): 3:32am On Dec 12, 2014
Oh, wow. Thanks for sharing all these pictures!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons To Hold Your Traditonal And White Wedding Ceremony The Same Day / Balmoral Organizes 3-Day International Drinks Festival In Lagos (Photos) / My(nairalander) Wedding Photographs Last Two Weeks Saturday, 31st Aug.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.