Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:04 AM

Why Is It So Hard To Find Someone You Like As Much As They Like You?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Hard To Find Someone You Like As Much As They Like You?? (1186 Views)

"3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" / What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It So Hard To Find Someone You Like As Much As They Like You?? by MDelgado(m): 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
In my life, I've had girls who adored me,but I didn't adore them. There are girls who I adored, but these girls didn't adore me. I've only had two long-term relationships,and both of them were girls who pursued me. In fact, you could say that they were obsessed with me in a very unhealthy way. And in some strange way, I wound up in relationships with both of them. Did I lack the self-esteem to find the girl who liked me the same way I liked her? I don't know because any time I pursued a girl,it ended in failure. Clearly, I seem to pick the wrong girl to direct my energy toward. The point I'm making is that I've never had a relationship where my interest in her matched her interest in me. It was NEVER balanced. Somehow, I find that hoping for this balance is foolhardy and nonsensical, and it's the reason I don't date now. I feel that finding this balance is like finding the holy grail.

What do you think? Did you ever find a partner who matched your intensity, your
energy, your obsession? Or, are you like me in that you've never experienced that balance yet?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Someone You Like As Much As They Like You?? by coolfredo(m): 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
Fall in love with God first and he will direct ur path to de one he created for u. Dnt forget d perfect gift comes frm God ....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Someone You Like As Much As They Like You?? by Tymax(m): 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
Lemar:

If there's any justice in the world
I would be your man
You would be my girl....

That's life.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Someone You Like As Much As They Like You?? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
you need to have the key to play the game
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Someone You Like As Much As They Like You?? by Beesluv: 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
Fingers are not equal
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Someone You Like As Much As They Like You?? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
Itz either you love them more or vice-versa,it cant be equal.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Someone You Like As Much As They Like You?? by Felimax(m): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2023
MDelgado:

In my life, I've had girls who adored me,but I didn't adore them. There are girls who I adored, but these girls didn't adore me. I've only had two long-term relationships,and both of them were girls who pursued me. In fact, you could say that they were obsessed with me in a very unhealthy way. And in some strange way, I wound up in relationships with both of them. Did I lack the self-esteem to find the girl who liked me the same way I liked her? I don't know because any time I pursued a girl,it ended in failure. Clearly, I seem to pick the wrong girl to direct my energy toward. The point I'm making is that I've never had a relationship where my interest in her matched her interest in me. It was NEVER balanced. Somehow, I find that hoping for this balance is foolhardy and nonsensical, and it's the reason I don't date now. I feel that finding this balance is like finding the holy grail.

What do you think? Did you ever find a partner who matched your intensity, your
energy, your obsession? Or, are you like me in that you've never experienced that balance yet?

Relax! You will certainly strike the balance soon. As you grow older and get better your prerequisite will be adjusted and it will affect your way of seeing things sometimes without you knowing.

Why I was dying over my relationship I have a very young female friend in church who was really good with me, at this time all I needed was my ex back or nothing. This little girl was more beautiful, taller and far younger than my ex. She will always accompany to go and make peace and plead for my ex to come back to me and after months of trying I decided to let my ex go after I discovered she was pregnant for the other guy.

Long story short. Years later, that young girl became the best thing after birth that has ever happened to me. She changes everything about my perception of women.

Sex aside she was the sweetest and will officially be the first girl I dated who is a virgin. Her sense of maturity was a blast. I am like more than 10 years older than her but she controls virtually everything about my life.

From day one I met her she has always been in charge. 11 years later she is now my wife having four beautiful kids with me.

When they confirm we were both AS and as Catholics I told her I will rather stay with her without kids.

My point is time changes a lot of things.
I don't know if you can pick anything sensible in what I have told you.

Apologies if you cannot!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Someone You Like As Much As They Like You?? by K33fK0zaRt: 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2023
Felimax:

Relax! You will certainly strike the balance soon. As you grow older and get better your prerequisite will be adjusted and it will affect your way of seeing things sometimes without you knowing.

Why I was dying over my relationship I have a very young female friend in church who was really good with me, at this time all I needed was my ex back or nothing. This little girl was more beautiful, taller and far younger than my ex. She will always accompany to go and make peace and plead for my ex to come back to me and after months of trying I decided to let my ex go after I discovered she was pregnant for the other guy.

Long story short. Years later, that young girl became the best thing after birth that has ever happened to me. She changes everything about my perception of women.

Sex aside she was the sweetest and will officially be the first girl I dated who is a virgin. Her sense of maturity was a blast. I am like more than 10 years older than her but she controls virtually everything about my life.

From day one I met her she has always been in charge. 11 years later she is now my wife having four beautiful kids with me.

When they confirm we were both AS and as Catholics I told her I will rather stay with her without kids.

My point is time changes a lot of things.
I don't know if you can pick anything sensible in what I have told you.

Apologies if you cannot!
🥺 kai. Pity I already gave up
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Someone You Like As Much As They Like You?? by Vijuchoco(f): 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2023
Me too, never experienced the balance angry
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find Someone You Like As Much As They Like You?? by Casham: 5:47am On Sep 19, 2023
I have always told those who cared to listen that why relationships nowadays are hard is simply because one half of the relationship circle is only looking for some ass, and the other half is only looking for a catch. We do not value people any more; we only value cruise!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Different Types Of Personality –find Out Who You Are! / Love Saying, Quotes & Proverbs / Snoring Remedy Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.