Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,315 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

He Dropped Them In A Dustbin - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Dropped Them In A Dustbin (32052 Views)

He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. / He Dropped Some Knowledge: The Wife Zone Chart! / Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Vivly(f): 9:39am On Dec 11, 2014
ritababe:

samsung s3 and the one he gave me is p5
Why didn't you just use your money to buy an s3 for yourself and he buys his p5?
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by ritababe(f): 9:40am On Dec 11, 2014
leofab:
This small ashawo girl; so you have a fiancée that you stay with and you were crying wolf the other day; how someone paid your transport fair without asking for your mobile number; you see your life? shocked

thank you
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by freecocoa(f): 9:40am On Dec 11, 2014
moscobabs:

this ur manner heh!!!! I pity your future husband, if you are gonna have one angry angry angry angry
The man that marries me will be the luckiest man alive and the ones that have been with me know this, it's a good thing that not all men think the way you and these babies here do.

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Sunkyphil(m): 9:41am On Dec 11, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

Hahahaha.., just admit it. So long as I didn't use the word "ALL" i cant be accused of generalising?
well said then
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by tolutweety(m): 9:41am On Dec 11, 2014
Jamean:
Is he your bf or husband

SO its too much for you to cook for a boyfriend if you go visiting .... huh undecided

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by ihedinobi2: 9:43am On Dec 11, 2014
Is it a gift worth anything if it cost you nothing? smiley
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by freecocoa(f): 9:44am On Dec 11, 2014
Oahray:
The comments I'm reading here are pissing me off seriously. How come we have so many vain kids alive at the same time? No wonder relationships are now a mummer's farce. What is wrong with all of you?

Anyone who talked about the guy having too much class for a mere shirt from ceremony, is incredibly stewpid. The dude practically scavenged her bag like a homeless guy, looking for rice like he has never eaten in his life before. That's someone with class?

What's wrong with sharing ceremony souvenir with someone close to you, especially when he's interested enough to ransack her bag? You people are very sick in the head. undecided

Ritababe, your proud bf (abi husband) needs to apologise. If you call him first or beg him, you no get self-respect, and I'd understand why he doesn't respect you at all.
Can we get married already? Like I'm really vexing as per the comments I read here, anyways NL has gone to the dogs so I'm not surprised, the difference is really clear, back in the days, we had reasonable people here, now f00lish kids have taken over, its such a shame.

2 Likes

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Jamean(f): 9:45am On Dec 11, 2014
Loool! What else will he like for me to do when I come
tolutweety:

SO its too much for you to cook for a boyfriend if you go visiting .... huh undecided

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by bukatyne(f): 9:46am On Dec 11, 2014
thorpido:
Even if it was a handkerchief,he should have kept it and even if he wouldn't use it,he could give it out later.
You dldn't tell him you bought it,you told him it was a gift from a marriage ceremony.
I hope it was a one-off thing,if not,I would have told you to keep him out forever just as he walked out on you.

You are dealing with a guy who has an attitude.

Thank you cheesy

What an ungrateful guy undecided

Even if she bought it, it is the thought that counts

I was losing hope on this thread already

2 Likes

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by thorpido(m): 9:47am On Dec 11, 2014
ib22003:

you collect shirt for wedding, mass distributed cloths you then think he should wear them, what an insult. Just imagine when u meet him that he was wearing party gift shirts wud you listen to him.
He doesn't have to use it and he could even use it at home.I wear some of these branded shirts round the house.He could do that too.The most important thing here is his attitude.

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by moscobabs(m): 9:47am On Dec 11, 2014
freecocoa:
The man that marries me will be the luckiest man alive and the ones that have been with me know this, it's a good thing that not all men think the way you and these babies here do.
go marry 1st before you convince me baby

then u will realize ur so called man is a toddler grin grin grin
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by ritababe(f): 9:49am On Dec 11, 2014
cc150615:

op ,if I get u properly ,u live with this guy nd cook his food nd even sometimes claim to spend ur money for him while He's still ur bf, that means he hasn't paid ur bride price or married u legally. If these are true, there is simply no way he can have a single regard for u nd That's the root of all ur problems Wit him. so just do the needful already nd save the little rep u have left.
no offence
my 2 dollars

i visit him all the time, i have my own house.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by tolutweety(m): 9:49am On Dec 11, 2014
Jamean:
Loool! What else will he like for me to do when I come
Everything expected from a lady he calls his own na. tongue wink

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Enoquin(f): 9:49am On Dec 11, 2014
iamdapsyj:
. Chaii why are women like this........if the guy had done this same thing all hell would have been let loose.

Which same thing? Buy a gift and the lady throws it in the bin? Delete her from your life simple. What kind of an ungrateful spirit is that? Throw a gift away in front of me and walk out?

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 11, 2014
OP, you have good intentions. However, not every dude would accept a gift you got like that with joy. It is cheap and appears to hurt his ego. The dude's reaction was wrong sha. Anyway. Every man with his battle.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by ritababe(f): 9:54am On Dec 11, 2014
freecocoa:
Just imagine the "rubbishes" I'm reading here, the way I will delete him from my life will shock his spirit, what nonsense.

na w oh, you vex pass me self.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by thorpido(m): 9:54am On Dec 11, 2014
ababanwoke:

Dude you aint serious,she gave him a mere shirt from a ceremony,and she mumuly called that crap a gift,abeg the mumu girl should at least spend money her so called love
She didn't say it was a birthday gift or her gift for Christmas.I'm sure it was ONE of many gifts.He also has a prerogative to use it anyway he wants.He could give it out or just wear it at home.
She never said he had to wear it to his office.

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by freecocoa(f): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2014
moscobabs:

go marry 1st before you convince me baby

then u will realize ur so called man is a toddler grin grin grin
Thats where you have it so wrong, marriage is not an achievement and some people's lives don't depend on it, so never tell me to go marry first, I never told you I was looking for a husband and no, the man I will marry won't be a toddler.

2 Likes

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by freecocoa(f): 9:56am On Dec 11, 2014
ritababe:

na w oh, you vex pass me self.
I vex pass you na cos obviously you don't seem to understand what respect is all about, especially self respect.

2 Likes

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by eeewise(m): 9:57am On Dec 11, 2014
U dnt reason wat pple re thinking,or assumed why they did this or that,,two words ASK HIM!!!!!!!!!!!! That shdnt be hard abi??
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Jamean(f): 9:59am On Dec 11, 2014
Ooook..he crested his seal on her right..
tolutweety:

Everything expected from a lady he calls his own na tongue wink

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by moscobabs(m): 10:01am On Dec 11, 2014
freecocoa:
Thats where you have it so wrong, marriage is not an achievement and some people's lives don't depend on it, so never tell me to go marry first, I never told you I was looking for a husband and no, the man I will marry won't be a toddler.
That's where you got me wrong baby, I never told u a marriage is an achievement but just telling not to judge a man because we men are the same. we think with ego and we change after marriage.but truth is always bitter. Is when u got married u know whom your man is. If u see the perfection on your man now beliv me is just a deceit.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Livingwalker(m): 10:02am On Dec 11, 2014
freecocoa:
I vex pass you na cos obviously you don't seem to understand what respect is all about, especially self respect.
Madam calm down
you no waiting hunger don take the guy eye see that day? don't conclude oo I just believe the guy acted on impulse it happens to me sometimes only to regret it later ...He was really disappointed the polo no go help e condition na you reason am
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by tolutweety(m): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2014
Jamean:
Ooook..he crested his seal on her right..
smiley smiley
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Oahray: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2014
freecocoa:
Can we get married already? Like I'm really vexing as per the comments I read here, anyways NL has gone to the dogs so I'm not surprised, the difference is really clear, back in the days, we had reasonable people here, now f00lish kids have taken over, its such a shame.
awww... Nice proposal but I'm a bit very married already smiley

Seriously, I think it's the wave of gender apathy that is gradually taking over the world. These days, most people take sides with their gender regardless of who is wrong. If the roles were reversed, you'd have see a different set of comments. Most guys now siding the guy, would bash the girl for tossing a gift in the bin. Many girls would acknowledge that the girl overreacted but would call the guy cheap for giving such a gift that is bad enough to provoke anyone.

Kids now have browsing phones too.

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by freecocoa(f): 10:07am On Dec 11, 2014
moscobabs:

That's where you got me wrong baby, I never told u a marriage is an achievement but just telling not to judge a man because we men are the same. we think with ego and we change after marriage.but truth is always bitter. Is when u got married u know whom your man is. If u see the perfection on your man now beliv me is just a deceit.
No, I refuse to believe all men are the same, I have been around enough to know this.

My man's not perfect ofcourse but if he can behave like the Op's boyfriend then he has no business being my man, there will be issues, even petty ones at times but not to this extent, how you resolve those issues is what distinguishes a mature man from an immature one.

Women too are human beings and have ego too you know, bottomline is, treat your partner the way you would she treats you,it's that simple.

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Enoquin(f): 10:08am On Dec 11, 2014
Choi, the posts dey very annoying e be like say make my hand pass through some people screen, sama their head cheesy
freecocoa:
Just imagine the "rubbishes" I'm reading here, the way I will delete him from my life will shock his spirit, what nonsense.

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by freecocoa(f): 10:11am On Dec 11, 2014
Oahray:
awww... Nice proposal but I'm a bit very married already smiley

Seriously, I think it's wave of gender apathy that is gradually taking over the world. These days, most people take sides with their gender regardless of who is wrong. If the roles were reversed, you'd have see a different set of comments. Most guys now siding the guy, would bash the girl for tossing a gift in the bin. Many girls would acknowledge that the girl overreacted but would call the guy cheap for giving such a gift that is bad enough to provoke anyone.

Kids now have browsing phones too.
She's lucky to have you wink.

You couldn't have said it better.

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by moscobabs(m): 10:11am On Dec 11, 2014
freecocoa:
No, I refuse to believe all men are the same, I have been around enough to know this.

My man's not perfect ofcourse but if he can behave like the Op's boyfriend then he has no business being my man, there will be issues, even petty ones at times but not to this extent, how you resolve those issues is what distinguishes a mature man from an immature one.

Women too are human beings and have ego too you know, bottomline is, treat your partner the way you would she treats you,it's that simple.
I clap for you dear but permit me to laugh at u

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@the bolded.....u will leave him if he behave that way abi?
but will u divorce him when u get married to him?
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Olypeppy(f): 10:13am On Dec 11, 2014
That guy get small mind...cos if na me I no go buy again from boutique oo,ariara market,ahia ohuru,okirika or my aba made.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by freecocoa(f): 10:13am On Dec 11, 2014
Livingwalker:

Madam calm down
you no waiting hunger don take the guy eye see that day? don't conclude oo I just believe the guy acted on impulse it happens to me sometimes only to regret it later ...He was really disappointed the polo no go help e condition na you reason am
Now you made me laugh grin, thank you.

Seriously though, which kind hunger be that one? Na him be say him fit stab person wey provoke am small when he's hungry na.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by arsetalks(m): 10:14am On Dec 11, 2014
Ritababe, people can not correctly advise you on this issue unless you answer some questions.

1. How long have you been with him?

2. Do you honestly without sentiment believe he loves you?

3. When last did you buy him a gift no matter how small? Be great if you can say what you bought for him.

4. When last did he buy you a gift? Can you say what it is?

One thing I know is he could feel disrespected with a free "gift" but regardless, I don't think a man should be that rude and cruel to do that right in front of you. Something must be behind it. I thought of it and put myself in his shoes. The only reason I can do such a thing is you had told me about the party and I strongly say no to the party and you insisted on going. Yes, we are not husband/wife yet but there is accountability in serious relationships.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex / What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site / What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.