Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,466 members, 7,861,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

He Dropped Them In A Dustbin - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Dropped Them In A Dustbin (32076 Views)

He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. / He Dropped Some Knowledge: The Wife Zone Chart! / Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by bukatyne(f): 10:14am On Dec 11, 2014
moscobabs:
u need to respect man ego my sister.

I did the same to my wife also.....'there was an anniversary in our church,my house is close to the church and they came to arrange their food in our house.my wife and other women decided to take one place each home for their husbands. during the anniversary in the church I did not each cos I dnt like eating outside,so when I got home,I met the rice at home,i knew its part of the anniversary food,so I called my wife that im hungry and I have to eat, she told me to eat the rice at home. I was furious and went to buy food at eatery.

That's man

Sorry, that's not 'man' that's you

Keeping aside a plate for you shows thoughtfulness

Anyways, each to his own

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by luckybaddest(m): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2014
Allureoftheseas:
you have no respect for a man's ego. so downgrading. giving your man a cheap shirt from a mere ceremony. you coudlnt even say it was a gift instead you just went agead to break it down to him that it was from a mere ceremony. if you wanted to give him something why didnt you go to a boutique and buy a nice shirt and give that to him? Girls so annoying. that is why i play them like football and score as many goals that i am able to.
nice writeup bro ,you must have attained most highest scorer
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by freecocoa(f): 10:17am On Dec 11, 2014
moscobabs:

I clap for you dear but permit me to laugh at u

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@the bolded.....u will leave him if he behave that way abi?
but will u divorce him when u get married to him?
Hard as it might be for you to believe, someone like me will not get married to a man like that, please don't say I won't know his true nature till after marriage cos that's a lie and even if he never was like that and changes to that after marriage, I will leave him, I can't stay with a man that disrespects me, I have too much self esteem for such.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Livingwalker(m): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2014
freecocoa:
Now you made me laugh grin, thank you.

Seriously though, which kind hunger be that one? Na him be say him fit stab person wey provoke am small when he's hungry na.
hunger get category ooo ...the guy don comot for #cherykambia ( wait I dey come) waiting you expect ...OP next time you attend a wedding hustle the take away first before you think of polo or plastic cupgrin
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by moscobabs(m): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2014
freecocoa:
Hard as it might be for you to believe, someone like me will not get married to a man like that, please don't say I won't know his true nature till after marriage cos that's a lie and even if he never was like that and changes to that after marriage, I will leave him, I can't stay with a man that disrespects me, I have too much self esteem for such.
Freecocoa!!! it is easier said than done

u would not like to change the position of your ring sad sad
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by bukatyne(f): 10:25am On Dec 11, 2014
Aggrippa:
OP you are a classical example of one of the foolish WOMEN/WIVES Bukatyne was talking about yesterday....chei!!! OP fear God

She is not

In this case, I am leaning towards the BF tongue
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by iyobs7(f): 10:25am On Dec 11, 2014
ritababe:

no

And you opened two threads for someone who is not your boyfriend, someone you even wish took your phone number, someone you wanted to keep in touch with and you have a boyfriend... and you even mentioned you guys spoke for 30mins... I pity your boyfriend... angry
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by freecocoa(f): 10:25am On Dec 11, 2014
moscobabs:

Freecocoa!!! it is easier said than done

u would not like to change the position of your ring sad sad
Thats what you think my dear, my life won't depend on that ring that's how I know I can do it and have kicked some hediots to the curbs.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 11, 2014
cc150615:

Dude it's not his birthday or Valentine's so What's all this hullabaloo about special gift, I just got sth from somewhere nd since I can't use it tot to give my guy, if she didn't give him at all nobody would hold her for anything o,Except maybe the guy go even vex say u go somewhere u no bring anything for me
[size=16pt]
Its better you don't give him anything than giving him something that costs you nothing. Even God rejected cain (BIBLE STORY) offering because it costs nothing...... A "I missed you" with a kiss would have been a lot better. .... you just have to understand guys, especially if he has values. Only extremely liberal men (most times without standards) will be fine with this.[/size]
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by freecocoa(f): 10:27am On Dec 11, 2014
Livingwalker:

hunger get category ooo ...the guy don comot for #cherykambia ( wait I dey come) waiting you expect ...OP next time you attend a wedding hustle the take away first before you think of polo or plastic cupgrin
Lmao grin grin.
You funny, I appreciate that wink.

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by April07: 10:28am On Dec 11, 2014
Oahray:
awww... Nice proposal but I'm a bit very married already smiley

OK. lipsrsealed
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by moscobabs(m): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2014
freecocoa:
Thats what you think my dear, my life won't depend on that ring that's how I know I can do it and have kicked some hediots to the curbs.

grin grin grin grin grin alright dear just take care of ursef, u make my morning,nice meeting you for the 1st time.
till we meet in physical world

have a nice day grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by bukatyne(f): 10:31am On Dec 11, 2014
Oahray:
The comments I'm reading here are pissing me off seriously. How come we have so many vain kids alive at the same time? No wonder relationships are now a mummer's farce. What is wrong with all of you?

Anyone who talked about the guy having too much class for a mere shirt from ceremony, is incredibly stewpid. The dude practically scavenged her bag like a homeless guy, looking for rice like he has never eaten in his life before. That's someone with class?

What's wrong with sharing ceremony souvenir with someone close to you, especially when he's interested enough to ransack her bag? You people are very sick in the head. undecided

Ritababe, your proud bf (abi husband) needs to apologise. If you call him first or beg him, you no get self-respect, and I'd understand why he doesn't respect you at all.

There is certainly hope after all cheesy

And some people will still ask why divorce rates are 'higher'

As if the dude will not collect the shirt if he went to the party himself undecided

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by moscobabs(m): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2014
bukatyne:

Sorry, that's not 'man' that's you

Keeping aside a plate for you shows thoughtfulness

Anyways, each to his own

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
truth is better,u ladies like person wey dey deceive una
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by cc150615(f): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2014
ritababe:

i visit him all the time, i have my own house.
well I don't know the details of ur story but I'm trying to help u,if u read my first post You'll see that I'm totally against ur bf attitude, but it's one thing that makes a guy treat a woman the way he does. I still think you're giving ur guy too much than a bf deserves,nd That's why he sees ur cooking for him as a right so much that he got angry over the fact that u left without cooking nd came back without food but a shirt. if he was so hungry why didn't he cook rather than wait for u? Even husbands cook when their wives ain't around so What's his own?
You should let ur guy know that He's still ur bf not husband nd so know what and what are his entitlement nd differentiate them from stuffs you just do for love, I wish u guys a splendid life together sha.

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Oahray: 10:39am On Dec 11, 2014
chrisbaba1:

[size=16pt]
Its better you don't give him anything than giving him something that costs you nothing. Even God rejected cain (BIBLE STORY) offering because it costs nothing...... A "I missed you" with a kiss would have been a lot better. .... you just have to understand guys, especially if he has values. Only extremely liberal men (most times without standards) will be fine with this.[/size]
please stop twisting scriptures. Cain's offering wasn't rejected because it cost nothing. Read a story fully (not just the first post, some details get added afterward) before any crap about values. The guy has zero class and whack egoistic values.

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by bukatyne(f): 10:39am On Dec 11, 2014
moscobabs:

That's where you got me wrong baby, I never told u a marriage is an achievement but just telling not to judge a man because we men are the same. we think with ego and we change after marriage.but truth is always bitter. Is when u got married u know whom your man is. If u see the perfection on your man now beliv me is just a deceit.

NOT ALL men are the same cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by freecocoa(f): 10:40am On Dec 11, 2014
moscobabs:

grin grin grin grin grin alright dear just take care of ursef, u make my morning,nice meeting you for the 1st time.
till we meet in physical world

have a nice day grin grin grin grin grin

You do the same.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by bukatyne(f): 10:41am On Dec 11, 2014
moscobabs:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
truth is better,u ladies like person wey dey deceive una

You assume everyone here is not married?

Someone's mention brought me here

And no, I cannot cope with a husband like you cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Oahray: 10:44am On Dec 11, 2014
April07:

OK. lipsrsealed
lol. B³ tell me it matters smiley
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by ritababe(f): 10:45am On Dec 11, 2014
cc150615:

well I don't know the details of ur story but I'm trying to help u,if u read my first post You'll see that I'm totally against ur bf attitude, but it's one thing that makes a guy treat a woman the way he does. I still think you're giving ur guy too much than a bf deserves,nd That's why he sees ur cooking for him as a right so much that he got angry over the fact that u left without cooking nd came back without food but a shirt. if he was so hungry why didn't he cook rather than wait for u? Even husbands cook when their wives ain't around so What's his own?
You should let ur guy know that He's still ur bf not husband nd so know what and what are his entitlement nd differentiate them from stuffs you just do for love, I wish u guys a splendid life together sha.

ok tnks
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Livingwalker(m): 10:47am On Dec 11, 2014
Nairalanders ...chai
its only in nairaland ppl will advice on what dey wouldn't do if it were them ..if there is something you can't take from a man its pride we are born with it ...don't blame your guy wen he begins to put up some pride attitude its there
Just bear with him and talk things through that's what a woman does not kicking the guy out and suggesting seperation or divorce... Op be wise
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by ritababe(f): 10:48am On Dec 11, 2014
iyobs7:

And you opened two threads for someone who is not your boyfriend, someone you even wish took your phone number, someone you wanted to keep in touch with and you have a boyfriend... and you even mentioned you guys spoke for 30mins... I pity your boyfriend... angry

since you dont know the outcome, dont judge me please
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by ritababe(f): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2014
arsetalks:
Ritababe, people can not correctly advise you on this issue unless you answer some questions.

1. How long have you been with him?

2. Do you honestly without sentiment believe he loves you?

3. When last did you buy him a gift no matter how small? Be great if you can say what you bought for him.

4. When last did he buy you a gift? Can you say what it is?

One thing I know is he could feel disrespected with a free "gift" but regardless, I don't think a man should be that rude and cruel to do that right in front of you. Something must be behind it. I thought of it and put myself in his shoes. The only reason I can do such a thing is you had told me about the party and I strongly say no to the party and you insisted on going. Yes, we are not husband/wife yet but there is accountability in serious relationships.

1. For along time.

2. Yeah he do

3. Last month, (nice shoe)

4. Last month ( nice bag)
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by arsetalks(m): 10:53am On Dec 11, 2014
ritababe:

1. For along time.

2. Yeah he do

3. Last month, (nice shoe)

4. Last month ( nice bag)
Did he tell you not to attend the function and you disobeyed? Any misunderstanding between you both before the function?
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by micoloP(m): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2014
Oahray:
The comments I'm reading here are pissing me off seriously. How come we have so many vain kids alive at the same time? No wonder relationships are now a mummer's farce. What is wrong with all of you?

Anyone who talked about the guy having too much class for a mere shirt from ceremony, is incredibly stewpid. The dude practically scavenged her bag like a homeless guy, looking for rice like he has never eaten in his life before. That's someone with class?

What's wrong with sharing ceremony souvenir with someone close to you, especially when he's interested enough to ransack her bag? You people are very sick in the head. undecided

Ritababe, your proud bf (abi husband) needs to apologise. If you call him first or beg him, you no get self-respect, and I'd understand why he doesn't respect you at all.

nigga imagine you putting on aN"adieu papa" Tshirt or "evelyn weds john"t shirt...its embarassing mahn...tho the op bf was wrong by dumping it...but na still falling hand mahn
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Emenandez4lyf(m): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2014
You can't do that, it's really shameful to take what's Peter to give Paul. Think it thou, it's not good, If u don't have the fund, let him know.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by DICKtator: 11:00am On Dec 11, 2014
ritababe:
He asked me if i bought the shirt for him and i told him no, that its a gift from marriage ceremony.

The next thing, he took them and walked to waste basket and dispose them there.

I asked him why he did that, but without saying anything, he quietly walked out on me and closed the door.

I don't understand. Is it a sin to give your boyfriend something they gave you in a ceremony?

So what is the fuzz about all this?

You had better calm down!!!
Tell you what, check that same dustbin 2mao, if you still find the shirts there,then he isn't joking!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by moscobabs(m): 11:00am On Dec 11, 2014
bukatyne:

You assume everyone here is not married?

Someone's mention brought me here

And no, I cannot cope with a husband like you cheesy
alrite .... grin grin grin grin
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by micoloP(m): 11:01am On Dec 11, 2014
freecocoa:

And you saying nothing wrong with the op giving her bf mere ceremony tshirt

ladies sef ennn
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by bukatyne(f): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2014
moscobabs:

alrite .... grin grin grin grin

OK cheesy
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by moscobabs(m): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2014
bukatyne:

NOT ALL men are the same cheesy
ok....ur opinion ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men / She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? / Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.