Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real (2818 Views)

What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / I Met Him On NL / "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real by haryana(f): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
hi guys.so i met this guy online abt a month ago and one thing lead to the other and we are in love. Although never seen each other physically except the fact that we chat online and talk on phone alot. We are already talking about marriage. i have done some digging on him and found him to be what he said he is plus he is crazy in love and willing to marry me even if he finds me to be crippled. i love him too very much but keep wondering what type of strong feelings it is that developed into this... what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real by zoeee(f): 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
Are u crippled

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real by ammyluv2002(f): 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
Confused! You have to be careful. ...All that glitters is not gold
Re: Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real by xynerise: 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
haryana:
hi guys.so i met this guy online abt a month ago and one thing lead to the other and we are in love. Although never seen each other physically except the fact that we chat online and talk on phone alot. We are already talking about marriage. i have done some digging on him and found him to be what he said he is plus he is crazy in love and willing to marry me even if he finds me to be crippled. i love him too very much but keep wondering what type of strong feelings it is that developed into this... what do you think?
Don't mistake online personality for real life personality. Sometimes, they contradict. As far as marriage is concerned, you don't know him yet until you meet him. You guys just laid a stepping stone to a successful relationship.

Besides, can you accept a marriage proposal from someone you have not met? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real by simplemach(m): 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
You better watch it.
Re: Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real by obajemj(m): 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
Play it well, we have good people like that. Just be careful
Re: Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real by Enegod(m): 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
haryana:
women and marriage!!! smh undecided
Re: Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real by Curiouscat: 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ah!! Nkan nbeee.....

1 Like

Re: Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real by 9inches(m): 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
@Op, Keep the relationship going, but marriage talk at bay until you meet him physically. Even when you finally meet, you'll still need sometime to make such life decision. Don't think much about it... Cheers!

Op, is he based abroad? What is his age? I sense here an urgent need to settle down on his part but is being constrained by him being overseas.

2 Likes

Re: Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real by major466(m): 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
Be careful with whom you meet online. Be security conscious.
Re: Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real by Idowuogbo(f): 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
Are you crippled?
Re: Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
BE CAREFUL.
Re: Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
Enegod:
women and marriage!!! smh undecided
yes.

Society turned us into that.

1 Like

Re: Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real by haryana(f): 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
i am not crippled. very normal and beautiful i must add.
Re: Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real by fredoooooo: 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Are you crippled?

Wetin na love na grin
Re: Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real by 1one: 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
haryana:
hi guys.so i met this guy online abt a month ago and one thing lead to the other and we are in love. Although never seen each other physically except the fact that we chat online and talk on phone alot. We are already talking about marriage. i have done some digging on him and found him to be what he said he is plus he is crazy in love and willing to marry me even if he finds me to be crippled. i love him too very much but keep wondering what type of strong feelings it is that developed into this... what do
you think?

There's a depth you would dig to that you would see water... There's also a depth you would dig to and see oil.

How exactly did you dig and come to the conclusion that he is what he's saying he is. Be careful not to fall for a ritualist

1 Like

Re: Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real by haryana(f): 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
9inches:
Keep the relationship going, but marriage at bay until you meet him physically. Even when you finally meet, you'll still need sometime to make such life decision. Don't think much about it... Cheers!
major466:
Be careful with whom you meet online. Be security conscious.
thanks ya'll will keep this in mind.

1 Like

Re: Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real by Idowuogbo(f): 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
haryana:
pics or adonbelivit tongue
Re: Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real by Idowuogbo(f): 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
fredoooooo:

Wetin na love na grin
Na question na embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real by Enegod(m): 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
missbronze:
yes.

not society, women were programmed that way to always think about marriage... still SMH!!!
Re: Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real by Idowuogbo(f): 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
1one:

There's a depth you would dig to that you would see water... There's also a depth you would dig to and see oil.

How exactly did you dig and come to the conclusion that he is what he's saying he is. be careful not to fall for a ritualist
I wonder!

Over to you ooo...madam columbo undecided
Re: Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
Na wa oo
This girl I met online since august refused to even see my face and I send her 10k every month
Re: Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real by haryana(f): 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
Idowuogbo:

I wonder!

Over to you ooo...madam columbo undecided
Believe you me very very deep. But right now am just trying to take things easy and see how it goes.BUT I LOVE HIM. Marriage not sure yet.
Re: Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
haryana:
[size=16pt]My only problem is your refusal to capitalise "I" undecidedembarassedsad[/size]
Re: Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real by Cmediagroup: 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Forget it dear. There need to be a physical interaction followed by a physical attraction for that to work. I think it is a very lame thing to do to fall in love to the point of discussing marriage with seeing each other in this generation.

Dude seems to be hiding a lot of things and you need to be extremely careful.

Infact.... That's all
Re: Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real by Tymax(m): 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Come. Na so your picture fine reach? angry Hmmm, must be spirishua. What have you done to him? angry
Re: Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real by ammyluv2002(f): 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
missbronze:
yes.

On point
Re: Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real by Idowuogbo(f): 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
krall:
Na wa oo
This girl I met online since august refused to even see my face and I send her 10k every month
maga
Re: Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real by ROZZAYY(f): 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hmmmmmm op pls don't allow wat happened in 1960 to repeat itself.

1 Like

Re: Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real by Tymax(m): 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Hmmmmmm op pls don't allow wat happened in 1960 to repeat itself.
What happened in 1960? grin
Re: Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real by ROZZAYY(f): 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
Tymax:

What happened in 1960? grin
I wasn't born den so I wouldn't know lolz but my papa dey always tell me wen we want to do anyfin silly dat it must have happened to someone in 1960(past) so we shudnt repeat it again. U get.

2 Likes

Re: Met Him Like Yesterday.. And Talking Marriage For Real by tociano009(m): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Confused! You have to be careful. ...All that glitters is not gold
dont discourage her I beg

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Types Of Women Who's Husband's Will Always Cheat. / Compare Girls Of Nowadays With Girls Of The Olden Days / Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.