Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife (2844 Views)

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 26, 2016
A potential wife Is a girl who thinks of your future and do all her best to support you in your quest to succeed.

A girl who is not bitchy and keeps less friends

A girl who realizes that a relationship is give and take and not a poverty alleviation programme undecided.

A girl who sticks with you and believes in your dreams irrespective of your current financial strength.

A girl who believes in herself and strives to be succesful and independent.

A girl who is honest, loving, caring and trustworthy

A girl who is ready to sacrifice for love and the success of your relationship.

A girl who is physically in shape and not gluttonous

I hope you find your heart desires in this immorality filled society.

#TEAM SAY NO TO GOLD DIGGERS cool

#Team foreign girls

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 26, 2016
Obviously i have all qualities mentioned and am a Nigerian,does that disqualify me?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 26, 2016
pucelle:
Obviously i have all qualities mentioned and am a Nigerian,does that disqualify me?

anyone can claim to be anything online. its left to your boyfriend to find out. peace cool

5 Likes

Re: Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife by falconey(m): 9:25am On Feb 26, 2016
He is fvcking right, you cant find one on this planet thats why i'm not searching

1 Like

Re: Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife by cruzita(f): 9:26am On Feb 26, 2016
undecided what makes u think the whites have all these qualities
Re: Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife by falconey(m): 9:27am On Feb 26, 2016
cruzita:

Seriously they have we have relatives and friends up there.
Re: Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife by lekjons(m): 9:30am On Feb 26, 2016
What if the girl later get dumped after all these

It would have made more sense if you had said "wife".. IMO
Re: Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 26, 2016
searchiing4love:

anyone can claim to be anything online. its left to your boyfriend to find out. peace cool
that does not make it untrue smiley
Re: Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 26, 2016
cruzita:

where did u see whites in my write up

1 Like

Re: Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 26, 2016
pucelle:

that does not make it untrue smiley

u are trying so hard to portray yourself like a distinct girl but we've seen such hypocrisy from ladies so many times. So try again later undecided
Re: Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 26, 2016
falconey:
He is fvcking right, you cant find one on this planet thats why i'm not searching

cheesy grin funny guy

Re: Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 26, 2016
Unfortunately the perfect girlfriend went extinct during the ice age. The best we can hope for now is a reasonable and industrious girl that won't sit down at home and expect money for Jamaican hair to materialize out of thin air. And even they are a dying breed. God save us from these lazy leeches lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife by firstking01(m): 9:37am On Feb 26, 2016
pucelle:
ma'am i doubt you
Re: Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 26, 2016
Continue with the list u hear undecided undecided
Re: Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 26, 2016
lekjons:
What if the girl later get dumped after all these

It would have made more sense if you had said "wife".. IMO

done cool
Re: Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 26, 2016
Rollar:
Unfortunately the perfect girlfriend went extinct during the ice age. The best we can hope for now is a reasonable and industrious girl that won't sit down at home and expect money for Jamaican hair to materialize out of thin air. And even they are a dying breed. God save us from these lazy leeches lipsrsealed

how many Nigerian girl can boast of such qualities? all they know is to sleep around for money and gifts

2 Likes

Re: Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 26, 2016
HateU2:
Continue with the list u hear undecided undecided

not here for troubles. peace
Re: Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife by Burnnotice(m): 9:44am On Feb 26, 2016
Must you do females?? Join the G-wagon

1 Like

Re: Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 26, 2016
searchiing4love:
how many Nigerian girl can boast of such qualities? all they know is to sleep around for money and gifts
Nah, there are still a few Naija babes that actually work to pay their bills. At least I can vouch for my sisters. Its just that they're so few, finding them is like finding a virgin in a brothel.
Re: Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife by cruzita(f): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2016
searchiing4love:

where did u see whites in my write up
what do you mean by teamForiegnLadies
Re: Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2016
Rollar:
Nah, there are still a few Naija babes that actually work to pay their bills. At least I can vouch for my sisters. Its just that they're so few, finding them is like finding a virgin in a brothel.

True
Re: Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2016
cruzita:
what do you mean by teamForiegnLadies

Team foreign Ladies Google nor dey your phone undecided

1 Like

Re: Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife by Burnnotice(m): 9:51am On Feb 26, 2016
searchiing4love:

I am not a dick ridding gay like u. damn you satan undecided
then stop complaining 'bou dem biitches!
Re: Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife by cruzita(f): 9:51am On Feb 26, 2016
searchiing4love:

stop generalising ,I wonder how many girls in Nigeria u have met that made u arrive at this conclusion
Re: Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 26, 2016
cruzita:
stop generalising ,I wonder how many girls in Nigeria u have met that made u arrive at this conclusion

Your constant rants shows u are obviously guilty of something. your conscience is really tormenting you grin

1 Like

Re: Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 26, 2016
Burnnotice:
then stop complaining 'bou dem biitches!

guy free me abeg. bloody Anus Hunter undecided

2 Likes

Re: Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife by Burnnotice(m): 9:56am On Feb 26, 2016
searchiing4love:

guy free me abeg. bloody Anus Hunter undecided
Do have a wonderful day mate.

1 Like

Re: Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife by cruzita(f): 10:01am On Feb 26, 2016
searchiing4love:

Your constant rants shows u are obviously guilty of something. your conscience is really tormenting you grin
nope.I just don't like people saying what's wrong.its just like saying all men cheat when its not true.
Re: Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife by naijaboiy: 10:02am On Feb 26, 2016
cruzita:
But you generalize almost all the time about nigerian men.

Why complaining now? undecided
Re: Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 26, 2016
naijaboiy:

But you generalize almost all the time about nigerian men.

Why complaining now? undecided

u better ignore that hypocrite cheesy
Re: Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife by naijaboiy: 10:14am On Feb 26, 2016
searchiing4love:

u better ignore that hypocrite cheesy
I would have loved to give her a dose of her own medicine tho cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenya Pretty Girl Twerking -SEE Waist / My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? / Do We Still Have These Types Of Girls In Nigeria?!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.