Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. (4170 Views)

When A Girl Asks A Guy For His Picture While Chatting With Him (photos). / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by esotericjules: 7:03am On May 01, 2017
I want to be raped by my boyfriend how do I tell him? We live together I'm 24 & he's 34. He is too sweet, doesn't drink smoke lie or cheat. 2 years together and He still makes breakfast & dinner, comes home with flowers a bottle of wine and chocolates tied in ribbons and cries during sex. Now i don't want to sound ungrateful because I'm not, I love him more than red wine and only God knows how big of a love that is in my world, but He's too perfect to the point it's scary. I have tried to piss him off multiple times just to see his bad side but he doesn't reveal it and instead of finding comfort in that it only scares me more. He never shouts or gets angry. He never gives me a chance to pay for my actions or to the least punish me into thinking there's a chance I might lose him. He just easily says he loves me then forgives me like nothing happened. as of late I have had a strange crave for him that turns me on. I fantasize his hands around my neck and forced sex after a heated argument, even though he's never carried one. I really want him to rape me (when I least expect it or want it) just this once so I can see a different side of him that will relieve me. How do I tell him this? And as for my fellow ladies, have you ever encountered such a man? Do they really have a bad side? How do you get it out of him? (Except for cheating).

Source:http://www.9jagirlfriends.com/2017/05/dilemma-girl-ask-how-she-can-induce-her.html
Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by Valkyr: 7:06am On May 01, 2017
Humans

So you want to see his demons? Pray to the lord of demons

1 Like

Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by Nobody: 7:08am On May 01, 2017
All these masochists sef, always making men see women as sex object.
Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by Valkyr: 7:10am On May 01, 2017
MissCuppy:
All these masochists sef, always making men see women as sex object.

Man was on his own o

3 Likes

Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by SuperSuave(m): 7:11am On May 01, 2017
angry

2 Likes

Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by divinehand2003(m): 7:16am On May 01, 2017
Hahahaha

Ok, he will never rape you no matter what you do. No weapons fashioned against him shall prosper.

Rape kor, demons ni

4 Likes

Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by decatalyst(m): 7:19am On May 01, 2017
The rate at which some girls look for something wey no loss dey weak me

6 Likes

Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by dingbang(m): 7:20am On May 01, 2017
You will be raped ...
Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by pressplay411(m): 7:37am On May 01, 2017
And this is why they say women just don't know what they want. You have the supposed "perfect guy" now you're craving the nasty. I'm guessing you're used to dating guys that took you for granted and probably even abused you. What's next, you want to make a batterer out of him?

If you don't appreciate a good guy, just let him go and leave him for the girls who do.
Btw, must his coolness be a sign of suppressed dark side? Too much movies got you bleeped up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by Olive4(f): 7:50am On May 01, 2017
can I have his number Pls..... don't worry, u will thank me later

1 Like

Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by ITbomb(m): 8:21am On May 01, 2017
SMH

Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by ITbomb(m): 8:23am On May 01, 2017
Olive4:
Check my signature dear
Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by LePrezident(m): 8:36am On May 01, 2017
pressplay411:
And this is why they say women just don't know what they want. You have the supposed "perfect guy" now you're craving the nasty. I'm guessing you're used to dating guys that took you for granted and probably even abused you. What's next, you want to make a batterer out of him?

If you don't appreciate a good guy, just let him go and leave him for the girls who do.
Btw, must his coolness be a sign of suppressed dark side? Too much movies got you bleeped up.

I tell you, I wonder how some people are wired.
Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by Nobody: 8:40am On May 01, 2017
Olive4:

See dem

They still together hope u know .. undecided side chic antics tut tut tut
Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by Nobody: 8:43am On May 01, 2017
She needs this !

Useless girl

1 Like

Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by Nobody: 8:47am On May 01, 2017
This is the product of an environment where a girl is raped and abused from such a young age. She only wants what she's use to that's why a good man is alien to her. Let's protect our children from abuse and shower them with love so that they could grow up to be healthy adults.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by mykel25(m): 8:47am On May 01, 2017
Lol
Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by babyfaceafrica: 8:51am On May 01, 2017
Hmmm...na dem sabi
Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by babyfaceafrica: 8:51am On May 01, 2017
Halfpenny:
This is the product of an environment where a girl is raped and abused from such a young age. She only wants what she's use to that's why a good man is alien to her. Let's protect our children from abuse and shower them with love so that they could grow up to be healthy adults.
excuse
Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by Nobody: 8:53am On May 01, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
excuse

Read up on psychology and understand the mind.
Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by babyfaceafrica: 8:54am On May 01, 2017
Halfpenny:

Read up on psychology and understand the mind.
I hear you
Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by Fourwinds: 8:58am On May 01, 2017
I just discover a girl with a peanut brain dating a responsible guy...

whata guan....boobooclan nonsensial
Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by chiraqDemon(m): 9:01am On May 01, 2017
divinehand2003:
Hahahaha

Ok, he will never rape you no matter what you do. No weapons fashioned against him shall prosper.

Rape kor, demons ni
Ah. That is how a man will be gentle now somebody will want to put him in trouble.
I surround the brother with the blood. Truly no weapon fashioned against him shall Prosper

1 Like

Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by sirusX(m): 9:26am On May 01, 2017
Sometimes people are wired to stereotypes that they can distinguish one from the other.

You get used to a view about people, and when one acts different it is termed abnormal.

I guess she believes his behaviour might be an act and deep down she's searching for demons....or except she's the demon and craves to be treated a certain way to feel normal
Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by Nobody: 9:33am On May 01, 2017
Not many women will admit to having this fantasy....

It's not really about rape but sexual domination... She just phrased it wrong I think

It feels pretty hot to be forced to do something you don't wanna do but it gives you pleasure... It's a weird combination of feelings

All she needs to do is to ask him to role play but to do it when she least expects it

3 Likes

Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by fr3do(m): 9:37am On May 01, 2017
50 shades of stupidity!
Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by harriet412(f): 9:47am On May 01, 2017
Pinkpetals:
Not many women will admit to having this fantasy....

It's not really about rape but sexual domination... She just phrased it wrong I think

It feels pretty hot to be forced to do something you don't wanna do but it gives you pleasure... It's a weird combination of feelings

All she needs to do is to ask him to role play but to do it when she least expects it

Seconded...

2 Likes

Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by Kingoflotto(m): 9:52am On May 01, 2017
esotericjules:
I want to be raped by my boyfriend how do I tell him? We live together I'm 24 & he's 34. He is too sweet, doesn't drink smoke lie or cheat. 2 years together and He still makes breakfast & dinner, comes home with flowers a bottle of wine and chocolates tied in ribbons and cries during sex. Now i don't want to sound ungrateful because I'm not, I love him more than red wine and only God knows how big of a love that is in my world, but He's too perfect to the point it's scary. I have tried to piss him off multiple times just to see his bad side but he doesn't reveal it and instead of finding comfort in that it only scares me more. He never shouts or gets angry. He never gives me a chance to pay for my actions or to the least punish me into thinking there's a chance I might lose him. He just easily says he loves me then forgives me like nothing happened. as of late I have had a strange crave for him that turns me on. I fantasize his hands around my neck and forced sex after a heated argument, even though he's never carried one. I really want him to rape me (when I least expect it or want it) just this once so I can see a different side of him that will relieve me. How do I tell him this? And as for my fellow ladies, have you ever encountered such a man? Do they really have a bad side? How do you get it out of him? (Except for cheating).

Source:http://www.9jagirlfriends.com/2017/05/dilemma-girl-ask-how-she-can-induce-her.html
omg i cant believe dis , u already have a perfect guy nd u are still complaining ...while some gals out there are dying to meet dis kinda fellow..its better u amend ur ways nd dont do anything u would regret later
Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by Nobody: 10:27am On May 01, 2017
Most gals fantasize about rape a lot, dey just won't admit it.

Meanwhile op, if its rough sex u need, buy Igbo put for ur bf food, after he don chop am finish and he don dey do slow slow, carry 1 sachet of refnol, put am for black bullet make e dissolve, den force am make e drink am. If he try fvck u ehn, consider ur pvssy a gunner.
Tank me later afta one of u is gone grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by Nobody: 10:39am On May 01, 2017
Halfpenny:
if this story is true, then you have a point. I,for example feel uncomfortable when i'm praised. I grew up with so much hate

1 Like

Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by Cutestud(m): 10:43am On May 01, 2017
Actually if we put her question in perspective, there's sense beneath the weird wish.
There are just no perfect humans except Jesus (although he was also God) so i think it perfectly makes sense to be scared, perplexed or confused when we meet "one".
Well, my advice to her will be to quit trying to bring out his bad side especially d rape thing. It's totally foul. 2 years might seem an awful long time but give it some time. You'll see his imperfections eventually.
Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by chigoizie7(m): 11:07am On May 01, 2017
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Can You Give Your Girlfriend 70K To Make Her Hair? / I Felt Defiled Today / Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.