Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video] (39258 Views)

Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos / Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss / She Sent Me Her Unclad Pics Intetionally. 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video] by TheRealMrStan(m): 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0SlJFqcews

A Nigerian man who is an asylum seeker in in Dublin, Ireland, Peter Ifedayo, has brought shame to the whole country by posting nude photos of a single mother he was dating on his Watsapp page because she refused to give him money.

The heart broken Nigerian woman, Olabomi Ojuade, has been traumatised and has been unable to come to terms with the actions of a man she loved and trusted with all her heart. She has also taken to Youtube to release videos where she talks about the shame she has been made to undergo as well as warn women to beware of men they give their hearts to.

According to the story she gave out, she met Peter some months ago, not knowing his stock in trade is dating rich women in that country and living off them. He asked her for a relationship and thinking she has found the man to ease her of her loneliness, she gave her heart to him, gave him love and trusted him with her life.

Then after a few months of dizzying love affair, in which time she did some naughty things with him like taking photos while making love, Peter went into his mode and started asking her for money.

But when the demands became excessive and she could not come up with them, and told him they should call off the relationship, Peter threatened to blackmail her and post the nude photos on the Internet, a threat he carried out without minding the life he is going to ruin. The naked photos became viral a few days later and she has been so devastated and downcast.

She had to make the videos and has been telling single mothers to investigate a man they want to date and be careful of introducing him to their kids or he could turn around to ruin their lives.
http://pulse.ng/gist/wicked-love-nigerian-man-post-nude-photos-of-lover-on-social-media-id3341068.html

1 Like

Re: Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video] by superneutral(m): 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
OEmperor:
.o boy u bad oo... Which network u dey use.. Airtel Bleep me up undecided

2 Likes

Re: Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video] by Francon(f): 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
why send an nude picture with your face in it? She has learnt a bitter lesson the hard way! * In olamide's voice* she carry front, she carry back, she too package, I can't leave her. Is one of the reason I can't leave her. Am loving youuuuuu ehhhhh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video] by tiswell(m): 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
Not news

1 Like

Re: Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video] by tombig: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
Cos of money. Nawa o
Re: Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video] by QMark: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
Did he draw the unclad picture from his imagination? You laid it down in front of the camera. I no know why some people play/love no dey get limit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video] by gbolaskblog(m): 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
this is why ladies should nt just send unclad pix to anybody because they are in love

oya visit www.makemoneynaija.com
Re: Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video] by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
See him face...By the way,what part of the country does he come from? I suspect it is from that "red zinc houses" part of the country. Look at the last name...Ifedayo...I suspect some notorious people added "Ife" to the surname to hide his true identity grin cos we know that "those people" are the ones who full Dublin and UK and this kind of act is what they are known for.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video] by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
undecided sorry madam, a lesson to all. Love with ur brain cos love these days is no longa blind.
Re: Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video] by superneutral(m): 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
OEmperor:
o boy u bad oo... Which network u dey use.. Airtel Bleep me up
Re: Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video] by Collynzo9: 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
See as them just dey disgrace us abroad.
Re: Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video] by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
Aw! embarassed
Re: Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video] by Celepope: 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
It is not new.We all know how lazy those people are.Just because she didn't give him money.
Re: Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video] by fpeter(f): 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
which MB i wan take watch am na?
Re: Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video] by Gboyxclusive(m): 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
This cannot happen in ma country #France
Re: Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video] by emmanwandud(m): 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
We need 2 see d link nk 2 d purported leak video or adonbilivit
Unclad videos
Naked pics
Smh when would ladies learn

1 Like

Re: Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video] by TCD: 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
I have to see the uncensored naked pic before I comment grin

1 Like

Re: Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video] by Cmediagroup: 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
Childish. So my girlfriend hurts me and because I have her nudepix, I start sharing online Mbanu!

People can only be left to imagine what I enjoyed. It doesn't make sense at all.

You need the details on my signature this festive season
Re: Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video] by corlin2(m): 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
Bleep Them undecided

1 Like

Re: Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video] by hazyfm: 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
I DON'T COMMENT ON SUCH

tongue
Re: Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video] by watchindelta(m): 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
O cool cool coolk as u old like so u still dey take pic em. nawaho
Re: Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video] by kilokeys(m): 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
irritant cry d dude
Re: Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video] by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
#APCdecides" is trending at rank 2 in UK as of 01:19 PM GMT via @TrendieUK....
Re: Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video] by drnairalov: 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
Dont mind her..mumu..after collectin my tax...on top social welfare...she dey do rubbish with ny money
all dese nigerians in Ireland re fackin lazy...u see dem just chillin at home not doin anything...waitin to clect moni on thursdae...den dey rent d house govt gave dem for 400 euros per mont..mtsheeeew!!!
Re: Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video] by omonla555: 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
That will always serve them (Woe-men) right. She must have missed it somewhere. Why is she a single mother? When men are dying for them, they in turn misbehaved, give their bossom to idiots that do not worth anything.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Apartment Is Best For A Newly Wedded Couple? / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.