Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found (23791 Views)

The Three Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny Have Been Found!!!!!!! / Update: The Beautiful Baby Who Was Manhandled By Her Nanny In Uganda. / Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found by Dreyl(m): 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
Thank God!
Re: The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found by waleadex(m): 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
hugelyendowed:
What happy news. The two boys - Rafael and Michael who were abducted from their home in Isheri Magodo Estate, Lagos on Sunday December 8th have been found. They were found in Shagamu today...and have re-united with their parents.

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/12/the-two-boys-kidnapped-by-their-nanny.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+/OqshX+(Welcome+to+Linda+Ikeji%27s+Blog)&m=1
May Allah's name be praised!

2 Likes

Re: The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found by tjskii(f): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
Praise God..im so happppy..iv been so worried
Re: The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found by lizzy02: 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
Glory to God Almighty!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
Congratulations! Glory be to God.

1 Like

Re: The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
How were they found? By whom? With who? And most importantly,how about the criminal - the housemaid?
Re: The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found by masties2(f): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
Thanks be to God. Am so happy for the family
Re: The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found by ffatoba: 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
Thank God. If Jona had responded quickly Chibok girl would have been retrieved from. Boko Tan by now .
hugelyendowed:
What happy news. The two boys - Rafael and Michael who were abducted from their home in Isheri Magodo Estate, Lagos on Sunday December 8th have been found. They were found in Shagamu today...and have re-united with their parents.

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/12/the-two-boys-kidnapped-by-their-nanny.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+/OqshX+(Welcome+to+Linda+Ikeji%27s+Blog)&m=1
Re: The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found by Lastdon02(m): 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
adewasco2k:
When they got kidnapped you heard full gist now they are found, no gist how.

Anyways I just installed CCTV today grin

hmm boss no b only u go day enjoy this o we self need CCTV 4 our area b4 them kidnap me u no? December don reach guys fit tink say i be white man tongue
Re: The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found by wolexy2(m): 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
thanks God
Re: The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found by wolexy2(m): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
thank God
Re: The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found by Jabioro: 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
What kind of shoddy news is this,haba!!! By d road side,hw do got there,who brought dem,d kids r found under d care of who,anyway congrat 2 d parent,l 2 read d detail,
Re: The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found by onadana: 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hurray...the parents should be flogged.. and warned to desist from entrusting their children with 'strangers'. cool
Re: The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found by EagleNest(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
God is not dead!
Re: The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found by adewasco2k(m): 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
Lastdon02:

hmm boss no b only u go day enjoy this o we self need CCTV 4 our area b4 them kidnap me u no? December don reach guys fit tink say i be white man tongue

If them kidnapp you, we go use coding bribe them
Re: The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found by cinche(m): 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
yes, I got the call around 3:21pm today, it a tortuous wait........am close to one of the family who is also in d search, am so so so happy, u need to see ma dp.......like right now I just finished a plate of pepper soup, we will calll all of u for the t/giving.
back to d story, they were taken initially to lekki (crown estate) that was on Monday, kudos to dd NPF (S. S S)they tailed dem (I guess syndicate) to epe......I guess they were also feeling the heat, they moved them to sagamu since Tuesday and todayd dey dropped dem off @ d sagamu p/station........mind u d girl was just a week old in her job .
Re: The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found by Lastdon02(m): 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
adewasco2k:

If them kidnapp you, we go use coding bribe them
hmm boss u sure it woll work? Y una no go use mony? Make i arrange boys to kidnap me.... tongue
Re: The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found by onyxo76(m): 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
with all the prayers going for these boys at rccg congress and shiloh week by concerned parents , God must surely intervene. i serve the God who never fails
Re: The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found by lillyjane(f): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
Thank God! The best news this week.
Re: The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found by dominique(f): 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
This has to be the best news I've heard this week. The next best news should be how the kidnappers will meet their Waterloo.

1 Like

Re: The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found by scholarosisi(f): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
Praise the Lord!!!!
Re: The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found by kccarew(f): 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
Wow, good News I want full details, how did it happen and what is the nanny going through now, I really wanna know what willbe done to he olx lady and the nanny..we need to use these two as an example showing the world that such act does not pay
Re: The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found by Perpetual459: 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
I'm excited oooo,what a good news
Re: The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
Happier days ahead
Re: The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found by tinyanosa(f): 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
Glorrrrrrrrrrrrrrry be to God !!! Confusion in the camp of the enemies.

1 Like

Re: The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found by uwakee: 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
Faithful God..U re wonderful May ur name be highly exalted..Thank u Jesus

1 Like

Re: The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found by delpee(f): 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
God is faithful! We thank Him for their lives.

1 Like

Re: The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found by success9(m): 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
hugelyendowed:

Thank God...

Shagamu? How come I no come across them? Is d maid caught? I bet she is Ogoja...
Re: The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found by success9(m): 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
cinche:
yes, I got the call around 3:21pm today, it a tortuous wait........am close to one of the family who is also in d search, am so so so happy, u need to see ma dp.......like right now I just finished a plate of pepper soup, we will calll all of u for the t/giving.
back to d story, they were taken initially to lekki (crown estate) that was on Monday, kudos to dd NPF (S. S S)they tailed dem (I guess syndicate) to epe......I guess they were also feeling the heat, they moved them to sagamu since Tuesday and todayd dey dropped dem off @ d sagamu p/station........mind u d girl was just a week old in her job .

She get mind o
Re: The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found by kemiola89(f): 1:25am On Dec 12, 2014
Wow! Good news alas.
The relative of the kidnapped kids that brought to story to nairaland should pls give us details of how the kids were found.
Re: The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found by hushmail: 2:21am On Dec 12, 2014
thank God for His mercies

let dis be a warning to all young parents who have little kids. If u cant get a trusted nanny, meaning someone u know from Adam one of you shld stay home and care for d kids.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Father Is Destroying My Brother And My Family!!! / Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act / My Baby Won't Eat.....Please Suggestions (Worried Dad)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.