Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari (50552 Views)

Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday / Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by tripua: 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
"@atiku: Congratulations General Buhari. The delegates have spoken, you fully deserve the victory -AA http://pic.twitter.com/Ryn07MaPWi"

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by ProfGday(m): 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
Here in france we don't celebrate failure .
in baba iyabo's voice

Atiku! oya port go Labour party

I can bet it APC is really nt ready to challenge PDP yet

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by OtunbaJega: 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
Sai Buhari

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by tobex23(m): 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
SAI BUHARI

God bless atiku for this!!!
that moment when you are to happy, your leg starts shaking cheesy cheesy cheesy

i am overjoyed!!!
congrtulations all APC suppoters!!
Bless us all....

163 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by rozayx5(m): 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
[size=20pt]good. time to make a fortune selling handkerchiefs to buhari camp next year[/size]

wink

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by accurate0805: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ok
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by mistabiola: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
Buhari can only emerge if other aspirant are ready and willing to work for him, His victory come 2015 is in the hands of okorocha, kwankwaso, isiah and Atiku cheesy grin , I wish him success anyway

...From Teslim Balogun Stadium to Aso Rock....Enter with your #CHANGE.cheesy

Operation chase PDP out is not only on but gathering momentum ...Full steam ahead.

INEC ...over to you ... The genuine wishes of the people MUST count this time . .

February 14 is the date ....and BUHARI is the Man.

Stand in front of a moving freight train with no brakes at your peril.

Operation...:

#KickOutGEJ...

#TakeBackNigeria...

#TeamGMB(y) cheesy grin

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by packman: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
[size=30pt]Sai Buhari[/size]

The revolution stories of many are research I have been conducting for a long time coming up with the tag “REVOLUTION CRIES” gotten from my research on “her” (Nigeria), she is very beautiful with a lot of wealth belonging to her, she has made million mistakes and have gotten married to several men, all the men ended messing her up making a ridicule of her. They have used and dumped her, all her resources has been used up. And she has been abandoned, her children toiled with her belonging have all been looted. Her tears very bitter, she always put on sober mood as her condition is worsened on a daily basis. Her children are filled with fear and her with shame. They have taking to the street with no hope for the future. Their FEAR has eating them up as their pride and hope have been taken away from them. She has been stroked with so much fear by her husband and all the rights to her wealth have been ceased, she has been kicked out to the street by her husband hence, making her homeless, foreigners have spite her she found no love from her family and friends. All hope have been cut short, continuous gnashing of the teeth and hell on earth has been her daily routine. Nigeria is suffering drastically, fear and torment have been placed upon her shoulder Nigerians are unhappy people yet, still cover the sorrow with a deceitful smile pretending to be well to do of even at the cost of their life protecting nothing with a feeling of having something. Stand up Nigeria, Stand up for REVOLUTION. Stop protecting what you don’t have and what you can’t get (your life is not your own) STOP being contented in your fear and complaints. Why don’t we take that BOLD STEP breaking our silence to conquer our fear and make our common enemy (Corruption, Suffering,) retreat to the rare.

Fifty years ago, many Francophone African countries gained independence. Nigeria too separated from Britain in 1960. From 1960 to 1966, 46 of the continent’s 54 countries became sovereign. Else Engel and Stephanie von Hayek spoke with Salua Nour, a political scientist from Egypt, trying to find out whether there is much to celebrate 50 years later. [ Interview with Salua Nour ]
How was the mood in 1960 compared to 2010?

1960 was extremely symbolic. At the time, the elite engaged the people in political life with great enthusiasm. The motto was: “We’re fighting colonialism.” A lot of hope was raised; thousands of people were mobilized. The anti-colonial fight was a real source of energy. Fifty years later, the people have noticed that the independence process did not fulfil its promises.

Reference: http://www.dandc.eu/en/article/not-much-reason-celebrate-50-years-independence-africa

FOOD FOR THOUGHT:-

What are we for fighting today? Is it not worst than colonialism, are our politicians and leaders not worst than our white taskmasters, and are they any development in the country compare to the era of our taskmasters?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by DancingSkeleton(m): 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
Fake people

3 Likes

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by Obiwannn: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
hmmmmm.....

PDP is in soup o!!

47 Likes

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by melotreaah(m): 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
I fit bet say e no reach hin mind

6 Likes

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by doctokwus: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
Yeah.Let d man from otuoke get ready to leave.I just hope atiku can use d goodwill to bring his large war chest to aid d buhari campaign .Aso rock and Nigeria get ready for change.

29 Likes

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by mastercee(m): 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
You can only get that in APC

Accept defeat in good faith

34 Likes

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by sukkot: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
SAI BUHARI777 JEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

14 Likes

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by micklplus(m): 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
That's how it should be. Atiku put up a good fight and he acted in a matured way by congratulating Buhari but, the delegates want Buhari after chopping $5000 and clean mouth.

Please people, collect the politicians money, rice, pepper and stove then, vote for your conscience

I hope he won't defect to APGA OOOO. grin

24 Likes

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by sexymoma(f): 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
I thought as much angry
As for me and ma household... We nor dey vote angry

7 Likes

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by Hadone(m): 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
Buhari's dream to Aso Villa on way to become reality. GEJ should better start packing his empty bottles of gulder. Good bye to corruption, bye bye bokoharam. NIGERIA SAI GMB

48 Likes

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by freshness2020: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
Still our GeJ ...
Sai GEJ 20Pipteen!

19 Likes

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by accurate0805: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
OK.. . Waiting for part 2

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by yurme(m): 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
_lol buhari will lose as usual #Gej til 2019 jawe

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2014

***Murdifyed***

In other news ---

#JimiAgbajeIsOurChoice
kiss

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by milky3(f): 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
The council of Elders have spoken

1 Like

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by publicenemy(m): 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hmmnnn....

Two women to contest for president...

They are
Dull
not elloquent
indecisicive
slow decision makers
not vibrant
lacking manhood
timid.

Its a shame this is all the 2 main political parties in the worlds most populous black nation have to offer.
I never like Atiku but he seemed like someone who could be vibrant and man enough to take charge when the chips are down,unlike the two remaining.
I just hope another party come up with someone more presidential.

Or they place another southerner beside buhari.....incase he kicks the bucket in his first year in office. Thats if APC wins.

5 Likes

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by alberto2k(m): 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ehmmm... I for like comment o but

Make I go check my garri way I soak since 2pm

4 Likes

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by rymesgentility(m): 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
He has aready lost, gdlck all the way

6 Likes

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by DoctorTJazzy(m): 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
okai

1 Like

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by holyboss: 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
So what now?

Can that buy me xmas chicken undecided

1 Like

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by megabyte2(f): 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
Issokay
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by Lacombre: 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
What else could he have done? This predicts a landslide victory for GEJ come 2015.we could not have asked for a better gift.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by ziky2010(m): 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
Thanks for being a true progressive

1 Like

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by OtunbaJega: 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
ProfGday:
Here in france we don't celebrate failure .
in baba iyabo's voice

Atiku! oya port go Labour party

I can bet it APC is really nt ready to challenge PDP yet

I bet you are still not responding to that mental treatment in France

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 / Shehu Sani On Tinubu's Real Age / President Jonathan Visits Theophilus Danjuma [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.