Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari (50558 Views)

Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday / Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by laimo(m): 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
MizMyColi:

Rochas is my state governor.

However, news reaching us has it that......the good people of Imo are incensed at Him.

It has also been brought to our attention that his relative is the APC flagbearer for governorship.

undecided undecided
Compared to heavy, heavy weights like Iheanacho and Ihedioha of APGA and PDP respectively, APC stands no chance in my state.
angry

I have to quip too, that indigent South Easterners and Southerners think of APC as synonymous with Boko Haram lipsrsealed

I've noticed a trend too --- PDP's using a strategy that'll wipe out APC or give them a good run for their money in states where they have a stronghold.

^^^ They are using popular people, people who are capable of pulling crowds.

PDP may not win in Lagos.......especially with God- Fatherism, inter alia at play.
But I've taken a keen interest in politics lately, thanks to Nairaland.

Whether He Wins Or Not. As Far As Lagos State Is ConCerned.
I have taken a stand.

[color=006600]#JimiAgbajeHasMyVote[/color]

Your politics is sure way off.

Agbaje can NEVER win in Lagos.Bank it.

Infrastructure in Imo is better because of Rochas.If you guys want to retrogress,none of us can stop you.Expression is free.

But in Lagos,perish the thought.I see you'll shed tears in February 2015.You would not have to;Just know its Ambode 2015.
Except you feel your politics is better than Oba of Lagos'.

Agbaje will be crushed;Dosunmu/Obanikoro's defeat will be like child's play.
No pdp in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by Iceathome(m): 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
Its all good, at least we will witness lesser bombing up north from today till february next year. Congrat to Buhari....thou my heart was with Rochas but Apc north/west gangs wont allow him
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by KwoiZabo(m): 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
Yorubarocks:
SaTANoid,be true to yourself.You know that even if APC is to lose all their states in the country,Lagos would be the last.PDPpigs should forget about lasgidi grin grin grin
Yoruba rocks you are in serious trouble and yu don't know it. If you still thinks that PDP belongs to Goodluck after 4 out of 5 of his ministers lost then you are on a loong thing. You know within you that Agbaje is far more credible than Ambode coupled with the fact that Tinubu has been looting the state dry through his stooge yet because of 'tiwan tiwa' you are enslaving yourself. I pity the descendant of every enligtened yoruba man that will vote Ambode over Agbaje. Kano has emancipated themselves, Amanbra has emancipated themselves but Lagos keep selling themselves. rubbish
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by Horus(m): 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2014

Its Official, Jonathan Congratulates Buhari
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by ZUBY77(m): 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
Dick measuring topic.

We all know Buhari is up against an elephant.

An Elephant with the oil money.

An Elephant with the oil money and the Supreme power.

This mountain is unclimbable.. Is that even a correct English.

He ain't going anywhere. I am non partisan.

The Otuoke man is not shifting an inch away from Aso Rock. He knows how much power that lives there. It will take an equal power to take him down..

Only the Constitution can bring him down

Quote me Any day.
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by aderonila18: 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
KwoiZabo:
Yoruba rocks you are in serious trouble and yu don't know it. If you still thinks that PDP belongs to Goodluck after 4 out of 5 of his ministers lost then you are on a loong thing. You know within you that Agbaje is far more credible than Ambode coupled with the fact that Tinubu has been looting the state dry through his stooge yet because of 'tiwan tiwa' you are enslaving yourself. I pity the descendant of every enligtened yoruba man that will vote Ambode over Agbaje.

We will vote Ambode because he has more pedigree than Agbaje. Where is Agbaje's cv ? It's rubbish beside that of Ambode 's . Agbaje is also the stooge of the kirikiri graduate Bode George and we will never hand Lagos to such go and pity yourself and your people. How can you can someone who has chosen to fraternize with criminals a credible man? Even his winning of the primaries was from a flawed and corrupt process, a primaries in which 806 were registered and then 860 votes counted! Lagos has been under APC since and it is the one of the most developed states in the Country. We are choosing to stay with our winning formula, we don't want PDP to come and destroy Lagos like they do everywhere. Ambode is our choice
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by PStacks(m): 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
If you truly love Nigeria, you'l say Amen.

Christian or Muslim

Insha Allah, by the Grace of Almighty God, Nigeria, 2015, sai Buhari.

#TeamGMB

1 Like

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by KwoiZabo(m): 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
aderonila18:

We will vote Ambode because he has more pedigree than Agbaje. Where is Agbaje's cv ? It's rubbish beside that of Ambode 's . Agbaje is also the stooge of the kirikiri graduate Bode George and we will never hand Lagos to such go and pity yourself and your people. Lagos has been under APC since and it is the one of the most developed states in the Country. We are choosing to stay with our winning formula, we don't want PDP to come and destroy Lagos like they do everywhere. Ambode is our choice
his pedigree is civil service and where i come from, civil service is for lazy fellows, entrepreneurs rocks (jaykay), so go wash your brain off Tinubu's spell before you reply my post. #team Agbaje
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by Babacele: 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
God bless Tinubu the archangel of Nigerian Democracy for paying the price .God bless Rochas, Atiku, NDA Isaiah, Kwakwanso, APC and Nigerians. Sai Buhari, Change!
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by Orikinla(m): 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
tobex23:

thank You and bless you

1 Like

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by okeyokeyjah(m): 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
Yorubarocks:
Ode!When was ApC formed? Olodo SaTANoid grin grin
Other Parties like CPC, ANPP & ACN join APC. MuMu don't quote me again idiot
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by aderonila18: 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
KwoiZabo:
his pedigree is civil service and where i come from, civil service is for lazy fellows, entrepreneurs rocks (jaykay), so go wash your brain off Tinubu's spell before you reply my post. #team Agbaje

What is Agbaje's pedigree? Running a one shop pharmacy. He hasn't even been able to distinguish himself as a pharmacist, what drugs has he ever produced? His pharmacy isn't even in the list if top 50 in Nigeria. A man who cannot even lead in his own field can never lead Lagos . You are very funny civil service is for lazy fellows lol, go and look at his academic achievements. Where are Agbaje's academic achievements. Jimi Agbaje is not qualified to even be a commissioner .

No need to wash my brain from any spell, we refuse to hand over Lagos to the ex convict Bode George and his stooge
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by Yorubarocks: 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
KwoiZabo:
Yoruba rocks you are in serious trouble and yu don't know it. If you still thinks that PDP belongs to Goodluck after 4 out of 5 of his ministers lost then you are on a loong thing. You know within you that Agbaje is far more credible than Ambode coupled with the fact that Tinubu has been looting the state dry through his stooge yet because of 'tiwan tiwa' you are enslaving yourself. I pity the descendant of every enligtened yoruba man that will vote Ambode over Agbaje. Kano has emancipated themselves, Amanbra has emancipated themselves but Lagos keep selling themselves. rubbish
How did anambra,emancipate themselves?By voting for peter obi stooge I guess.
How is tinubu corrupt,and please I want concrete evidences.Not the usual pm news and beer parlour gists.No one in the opposition have ever been indicted for corruption but can we say the same for the ruling party,where stealing is not corruption

1 Like

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by sirfemoz(m): 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
I do not understand folks in Nigeria. If you think that Buhari will do a better job simply because the man in Aso rock is acting like a clueless docile which makes it easy for the Sharia enthusiast to fart any vague rhetoric to your patronage, then I laugh.

You do not find it shameful and disturbing that in a country of over 170 million people, the best that could be offered to contest for the Presidency are a Sharia enthusiast who over-threw a democratically elected government but most importantly he has no plans and manifesto to offer and then a disappointing commander-in-chief who runs a government of proud incompetence and loud cluelessness. I am ashamed.

In a saner clime neither GMB or President Jonathan would have been allowed to preside over a nursery school not to mention a country of over 170 million people. Sorry, we are lost. A country where two non-senses are put before you to try to make sense from them. Meanwhile, this is the same nation where we have the likes of Donald Duke, Fashola, Nuhu Ribadu, and few others and they are in perfectly fettle. Sai! Una shame me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by lacasa: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
tobex23:
SAI BUHARI

God bless atiku for this!!!
that moment when you are to happy, your leg starts shaking cheesy cheesy cheesy

i am overjoyed!!!
congrtulations all APC suppoters!!
Bless us all....

Congratulations fellow Progressive!.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by Yorubarocks: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
okeyokeyjah:
Other Parties like CPC, ANPP & ACN join APC. MuMu don't quote me again idiot
Idiiot,olodo satanoid.Did apc contest in previous elections.Check for the meaning of merger in your dictionary.
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by Horus(m): 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2014

1 Like

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by masamari(m): 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
Atiku has shown sign of maturity in congratulating Gen Buhari. He demonstrates leadership quality, politics is not a do or die business. Buhari should extend love to all contestants and he should not forget that this victory is a victory of all Nigerians and hope groups. Congratulations to all hope groups and APC in general. God bless Nigeria Amen.
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by roiseadas(m): 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
undecided Wetin b mai own business...I no get any presidential candidate come 2015...abeg mesuya wey mai suya joor? undecided
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by Yorubarocks: 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
MizMyColi:

@TheEmboldened.
Sadly True
grin grin

Anything Can Happen.
Fashola might just be the last streak of "Governorship Jagabanism" we'll know in Lagos State wink
kiss
Well anything can happen,but definately not in lagos,I can bet my nairaland account on that.Even if APC is plagued with the tragedy of losing other states in Nigeria,lagos won't be part of it.Am deadsure

Agbaje has always been bedevilled with the misfortune of always been in wrong parties.The same scenario is playing out again.Pdp is not just "it" for lagosians.

Moreso Having a known looter and ex-convict like bode"tewonde"george as a godfather is really a huge dent on his reputuation and cv

2015 is around the corner,You will see for yourself.

Better join the winning team before it is too late grin grin grin

#APC#CHANGE
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by VENTY0(f): 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
tosyne2much:

Eeeeehn I know

Don't tell me you are 4 GEJ wink
kinda
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by KwoiZabo(m): 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
Yorubarocks:

How did anambra,emancipate themselves?By voting for peter obi stooge I guess.
How is tinubu corrupt,and please I want concrete evidences.Not the usual pm news and beer parlour gists.No one in the opposition have ever been indicted for corruption but can we say the same for the ruling party,where stealing is not corruption
what of Fashola that said FOI boll is not for Lagos.
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by rafeelly(m): 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
IYANGBALI:
what kind of soup?okro?egusi or bitter leaf soup?
ofe nsala or gbegiri grin
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by rhames(m): 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
rozayx5:
[size=20pt]good. time to make a fortune selling handkerchiefs to buhari camp next year[/size]

wink

And brooms too. grin
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by overlord77: 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hadone:
Buhari's dream to Aso Villa on way to become reality. GEJ should better start packing his empty bottles of gulder. Good bye to corruption, bye bye bokoharam. NIGERIA SAI GMB

Y'all day dreaming.
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
Yorubarocks:
Well anything can happen,but definately not in lagos,I can bet my nairaland account on that.Even if APC is plagued with the tragedy of losing other states in Nigeria,lagos won't be part of it.Am deadsure

Agbaje has always been bedevilled with the misfortune of always been in wrong parties.The same scenario is repeating itself.Pdp is not just "it" for lagosians.

Moreso Having a known looter and ex-convict like bode"tewonde"george has a godfather is really huge dent on his reputuation and cv

2015 is around the corner,You will see for yourself.

Better join the winning team before it is too late grin grin grin

#APC#CHANGE

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My sources confirm both God-Fathers have streaks of criminalism.
One is just sharper than the other in terms of meandering.
tongue

Ambode's PR team (if he has any) failed woefully.
They should have tackled his so called Jamb form place of birth ish.

That was D0pe damaging, imo

The cleanup measures aren't convincing enough.

1 Like

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by ProfGday(m): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
OtunbaJega:

I bet you are still not responding to that mental treatment in France
your previous posts on Nairaland shows who u really are! Bro ur mouth is really a septic thank. Pls don't take revenge on me because ur dad abandoned u after discovered dat aint his son.
Gerrofff my back dog.
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by bamidele029: 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
We are voting for Ambode, Fashola is from Ekiti. We want continuity and excellence not Jay K is ok undecided we want Excellence

Buhari for President, Ambode for Lagos State Governor . Nigeria is surely moving higher
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by toluxa1(m): 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by ProfGday(m): 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
OtunbaJega:

I bet you are still not responding to that mental treatment in France
your previous posts on Nairaland shows who u really are! Bro ur mouth is really a septic tank. Pls don't take revenge on me because ur dad abandoned u after discovered dat aint his son.
Gerrofff my back dog.
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by Lekison(m): 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
GEJ till 2019
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by blakky97(m): 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
Obiwannn:
hmmmmm.....

PDP is in soup o!!
I hope so. power of incumbent ruler and docility of nigerians if pdp is imposed on us wont make them scared

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals / President Jonathan Visits Theophilus Danjuma [photos] / Aregbesola Visits Bola Tinubu In His House, Bourdillon Ikoyi (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.