Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari (50557 Views)

Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday / Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by ProfGday(m): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
sirfemoz:
I do not understand folks in Nigeria. If you think that Buhari will do a better job simply because the man in Aso rock is acting like a clueless docile which makes it easy for the Sharia enthusiast to fart any vague rhetoric to your patronage, then I laugh.

You do not find it shameful and disturbing that in a country of over 170 million people, the best that could be offered to contest for the Presidency are a Sharia enthusiast who over-threw a democratically elected government but most importantly he has no plans and manifesto to offer and then a disappointing commander-in-chief who runs a government of proud incompetence and loud cluelessness. I am ashamed.

In a saner clime neither GMB or President Jonathan would have been allowed to preside over a nursery school not to mention a country of over 170 million people. Sorry, we are lost. A country where two non-senses are put before you to try to make sense from them. Meanwhile, this is the same nation where we have the likes of Donald Duke, Fashola, Nuhu Ribadu, and few others and they are in perfectly fettle. Sai! Una shame me.
WAO DAT MAN .....DONALD DUKE WUD HAV BEEN D BEST PRESIDENT FOR DZ CON3 IF HE WAS EVER ELECTED....This is a man with foresight and unparallel intelligence.. OBUDU AND TINAPA COMES TO MIND.
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by LogicPower(m): 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
emmasege:
The number one seat in Nigeria has never been occupied by desperados like Buhari, judging by MKO, Atiku, IBB & even the late sage Awolowos attempts. History will have to be made & jinx broken IF Buhari succeeds this time around.
On my own personal assessment, Buhari is a bad market for APC down south & in the middle belt, where majority are Christians. The tension in the land is too high & APC should have considered a liberal Muslim like Atiku. With Buhari, GEJ needs less campaign down south & in d middle belt. He can only concentrate on d far north, where he's still going to get 10_20 percentage anyway, compared to Buhari that may not even get 5 percentage in d s/east & s/south. Even in d s/west, GEJ will still defeat Buhari. Forget about d noise making of the thiefnubus. February 14 fe de naa.

This religious card and the then prevalent desire for a non-Northern president were some of the main sentiments that helped GEJ win the election in 2011. But a lot of things have changed since then. For instance, many of those who voted GEJ in 2011 are so disillusioned and disappointed with his performance that they now see him as having simply squandered their massive goodwill for him and dashed their hope for a better Nigeria.

And as for the Christians in the NE and MB, you would be shocked to find that many of them are now the most vocal critics of GEJ administration as they openly voice their shock and exasperation, like their Muslim counterparts, at the govt's astonishingly woeful failure to even show enough, genuine concern and commitment for the security of their lives and properties, as they get slaughtered in their hundreds almost every day.

In fact both the Muslim and Christian northerners would tell whoever cares to listen to them that THEY HAVE NEVER HAD IT SO BAD, as an estimated 3 millions of them are reported to be displaced as a result of the BH insurgency that started like a small fire but 'was deliberately allowed', as they suspect, to rage and consume the entire North!

So I believe even GEJ's strategists must have known by now that he is NOT going to be as massively voted by Christian voters PURELY ON RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS as was the case in 2011.

In fact even in the SS/SE, there is likely to be MUCH LESS focus on the religious sentiments than in 2011, a development that would surely benefit Buhari more than GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by Bobodey1(m): 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
WHO IS AFRAID OF BUHARI?
I write this because of millions of Nigerians who are below 30 and who constitute a significant chunk of our
voting population.
This is the ICT generation that is largely
ignorant about the events of the Buhari era (1983-85) and so can be
misinformed and misled by needless propaganda. I have sat with many in the under-30 bracket and those slightly above who only have faint recollections of the Buhari era and the level of ignorance about that era is amazing.

Before being MILITARY Head of State, Buhari had been Governor of one of the Northern States (under Obasanjo’s
Military government) as well as Minister for Petroleum. He later served as Chairman of PTF under Abacha.

Please consider the following unassailable facts:
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by Bobodey1(m): 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
WHO IS AFRAID OF BUHARI?
I write this because of millions of Nigerians who are below 30 and who constitute a significant chunk of our
voting population.
misinformed and misled by needless propaganda. I have sat with many in the under-30 bracket and those slightly above who only have faint recollections of the Buhari era and the level of ignorance about that era is amazing.

Before being MILITARY Head of State, Buhari had been Governor of one of the Northern States (under Obasanjo’s
Military government) as well as Minister for Petroleum. He later served as Chairman of PTF under Abacha.

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
fools will b sayin d people's wishes...do yu think dt its everybady in nigeria dt wants buhari to b president? angry
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by popcykaylah(m): 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
yurme:
so wah az ma dad got 2 do with dis nw ? If u dnt av respect 4 ur poor wretched old father you shouldn't insult mine ....foool
sorry to disappoint you mate ...my dad is here in the UK ..retired ..he's fresh and well ...he's made punk..shut your lame assss and face your hustle in naija..
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
packman:
[size=30pt]Sai Buhari[/size]

The revolution stories of many are research I have been conducting for a long time coming up with the tag “REVOLUTION CRIES” gotten from my research on “her” (Nigeria), she is very beautiful with a lot of wealth belonging to her, she has made million mistakes and have gotten married to several men, all the men ended messing her up making a ridicule of her. They have used and dumped her, all her resources has been used up. And she has been abandoned, her children toiled with her belonging have all been looted. Her tears very bitter, she always put on sober mood as her condition is worsened on a daily basis. Her children are filled with fear and her with shame. They have taking to the street with no hope for the future. Their FEAR has eating them up as their pride and hope have been taken away from them. She has been stroked with so much fear by her husband and all the rights to her wealth have been ceased, she has been kicked out to the street by her husband hence, making her homeless, foreigners have spite her she found no love from her family and friends. All hope have been cut short, continuous gnashing of the teeth and hell on earth has been her daily routine. Nigeria is suffering drastically, fear and torment have been placed upon her shoulder Nigerians are unhappy people yet, still cover the sorrow with a deceitful smile pretending to be well to do of even at the cost of their life protecting nothing with a feeling of having something. Stand up Nigeria, Stand up for REVOLUTION. Stop protecting what you don’t have and what you can’t get (your life is not your own) STOP being contented in your fear and complaints. Why don’t we take that BOLD STEP breaking our silence to conquer our fear and make our common enemy (Corruption, Suffering,) retreat to the rare.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT:-

What are we for fighting today? Is it not worst than colonialism, are our politicians and leaders not worst than our white taskmasters, and are they any development in the country compare to the era of our taskmasters?

Story line like a drama we acted on NYSC camp.
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by PapiWata: 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
The emergence of serial election loser and terror gang financier Weeping General Buhari, as contender in yet another Nigerian presidential election, ENSURES that a landslide VICTORY and second term of office await incumbent President Jonathan Goodluck when the 2015 national polls are concluded.

Ever more desperate as his sponsored slave-raiding mercenaries ravage northern Nigeria to NO avail on the national chessboard, Weeping General Buhari has once again reprized his time-honored role as court jester, tasked with lightening the mood of the electorate by presenting himself- a geriatric former military tyrant and treasury looter whose ONLY declared intention is to "fight corruption", as a "ruler in waiting".

May I be among the first to congratulate President Jonathan Goodluck on the resounding electoral victory that will usher him once again into office for his second tour of duty as Nigeria's Top Dog, come 2015. In the same vein I must also preemptively thank assured election loser Weeping General Buhari for RESISTING the temptation to seek an overturn of the people's electoral mandate in the court of law, as he attempted to do in vain many times before, repeatedly proving such a pointless venture only ever amounts to yet another futile waste of effort.

To the Nigerian electorate who will shortly hand Weeping General Boko-Geezer Buhari a crushing and profoundly humiliating defeat at the 2015 polls, may I also express my heartfelt gratitude for your ability to distinguish between senile terrorist sponsors and proven leaders, as well as for your demonstrated ability to vote accordingly.

Jonathan Goodluck until 2109. Thank you for listening. Over and out.

1 Like

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by Bobodey1(m): 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
WHO IS AFRAID OF BUHARI?
voting population.

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by RedBororo(m): 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
As a full niger delta pickin BUHARI na my man

1 Like

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by Bobodey1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
WHO IS AFRAID OF BUHARI?
voting population.

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by Bobodey1(m): 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
Please, v'bn trying to send stuff but not completely pasted.
Can anyone educate me?
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by ghettodreamz(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
Scrypt:

Lol, I haven't mentioned which camp now. Are you the prophet or am I? grin.

A good prophet never shy away from the truth, he's always both even in the face of death. That said, are you still a prophet? grin
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by Obiwannn: 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
IYANGBALI:
what kind of soup?okro?egusi or bitter leaf soup?

Okro..lol
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by okeyokeyjah(m): 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
Yorubarocks:
Idiiot,olodo satanoid.Did apc contest in previous elections.Check for the meaning of merger in your dictionary.
Go home nd call ur father idiot, and don't 4get to cal ur Mother a stupid woman
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by makazona(m): 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
i still have problem with the do or die attitude of APC supporters...its a time bomb which may explode to violence if they lose the election nxt yr.
N.B:i am not in any way a PDP member

just my fear
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by coldFLARES1(m): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
[quote author=publicenemy post=28792498 You should understand that winning a presidential contest goes beyond having an intimidating CV. You need a platform with a national spread and a party that can afford to pay agents nationwide. Reason I have immense admiration for GMB knowing what performance he put up with a financially 'handicapped' CPC. For me the presidential contest would be between APC and PDP and on my part I have gone to get my PVC ready. I am in a state controlled by the PDP, but GEJ will never get my vote. Please let's moblize and ensure that we satisfy the requirements for voting. GEJ has had his chance and shown an absolutely embarassing lack of capacity to deliver

1 Like

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by Chibest2000(m): 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
This mark the beginning of APC failure cos Buhari is nt a heart beat to PDP, they have done it before and can do it again, as a matter of fact Buhari is nt only despised by the PDP but also by most of the influential Nigerians especially @ the north, as usual they will strive to show him love in physical but secretly frustrate his effort of becoming the president for reasons best known to them! anyway, may God's will be done!!
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by israeloke4(m): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
am very so hapi for my man
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by KLand(m): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
spirit of sportsmanship. Nice of Atiku.
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by saintruky(m): 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
At 70+ he's still wanting to run for presidency n youths are clamoring for him, wat a pity.

Let me ask d youths, when will u guyz take over from these greedy old men?

We are leaders of tomoro, when is that tomoro?

Be wise..

1 Like

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by chasteman(m): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
hope is so happy in his depth mind. cos I don't trust Atiku
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by IYANGBALI: 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
rafeelly:
ofe nsala or gbegiri grin
abeg if you get gbegiiri,give me small make I take chop dis hot bread
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by teadrake(m): 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
A prayer for GEJ supporters
1.May God run your life the way GEJ is running this country
2.May God give you and your family the kind of peace GEJ gives to this country
3.May God subsidize your blessing the way GEJ subsidize the Nigerian oil
4.May God secure you and your entire family the way GEJ secure this country
As a good supporter who believe we're heading towards promise land headed by president GEJ all you need is to type amen and if you cannot,vote for change!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by Urine: 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
MizMyColi:
sad

so so sad sad
angry

I don't like them anyway.

Rochas would have been a better choice, but he didn't stand a chance against the Northern cabals.
He should have just remained and contested under APGA.

undecided He wouldn't have gone beyond the primaries anyway.

In other news ---

#JimiAgbajeIsOurChoice
kiss

We both know this is not you, you have a deeper understanding of issues. You can't look at a bunch of fellow humans and call them "Nothern Cabals", when you do that you've made them superior to you. Rochas is not inferior to any cabal and in due time, he will get his chance. You've already set a standard, you can't go below it.
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
Urine:

We both know this is not you, you have a deeper understanding of issues.

embarassed
He saw right through me embarassed

You can't look at a bunch of fellow humans and call them "Nothern Cabals", when you do that you've made them superior to you. Rochas is not inferior to any cabal and in due time, he will get his chance. You've already set a standard, you can't go below it.

Hmmmm

My dear.

You won't believe it, but my commenting on this section has drained me in a way.

I needn't explain further sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Y'know that feeling of wanting to try out something new...like delving into new turfs and just getting the zing of it.

Well, this (politics), obviously isn't my turf.

#BackToOnlookerMode.
grin grin
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by sunnyflakes(m): 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
sunnshyn:

I'm sure you are referring to your father who is an haggard old man...a pity!!

Omo ale jatijati!!

SO INSULTING SOMEONE U IDOLIZE CAN B PAINFUL...
AND YET U PPLE OPEN YOUR MOUTH TO HAUL INSULTS AT JONATHAN... WELL FEBRUARY WILL TELL...
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by KanwuliaJara: 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIKKKKKKKKU!!!!!!!! wink

Phock APC! kiss
Phock PDP! kiss

You are still my man!!!!! kiss
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by SavageGarden(m): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
I'd rather die than vote that Muslim, that tout, that
snitch, that Devil in sheeps clothing, that old man I'd
vote in Jonathan he is incompetent, a total figure head.
A muguuuu!!! But I won't think twice before voting him
in. God forbid Buhari rules this Country for 24 hours.
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by sunnyflakes(m): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
osanurose:
It had begun.. A new Nigeria

saviour indeed!!!! most of u seem to b shallow concerning Nigeria political history. all those heralded as saviour, messiah or wat ve u usually perform poorly.
Re: Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari by Urine: 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
MizMyColi:

embarassed
He saw right through me embarassed

Hmmmm

My dear.

You won't believe it, but my commenting on this section has drained me in a way.

I needn't explain further sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Y'know that feeling of wanting to try out something new...like delving into new turfs and just getting the zing of it.

Well, this (politics), obviously isn't my turf.

#BackToOnlookerMode.
grin grin

It's your turf and you can't let it drain you. Why? You're an extraordinary person, you get on a turf and influence people. That's who you are!

#BackToWatchingYouFromADistance

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals / President Jonathan Visits Theophilus Danjuma [photos] / Aregbesola Visits Bola Tinubu In His House, Bourdillon Ikoyi (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.