Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? (20042 Views)

How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / Promiscuous Dad / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by Draslo(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
This is not for me. My sister na church worker

My guy's sister is nothing you write home about. Their father has money, like 3 Rolls-Royce parked in the compound type of rich but the girl is very promiscuous. Many big boys on the island have had a fling because she must attend every raving bash. Her SM pages are full of filth in different countries. You'd easily call her online olosho sponsored by politicians. Her friends are worse cos they don't come from that kind of money. This girl is just 23 and already a red flag amongst guys. Even guys that have never seen her unclothedness will claim to have slept with her and people will believe as long as the guy has class.

My guy is getting married in January and doesn't want his only sister there. Can she still be saved?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by immortalcrown(m): 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2023
You can't change an adult.

But you can attempt to find her a husband because she giving birth to a child might humble her and compel her to behave well. Childbirth doesn't guarantee the change but can help. Their gateman or driver won't be a bad choice since money is not a problem in her case. I suggest a gateman or a driver who will benefit money from the marriage since her father is a billionaire. No be only women go dey marry for money this time wey economy hard.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by Blakjewelry(m): 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2023
Draslo:

My guy's sister is nothing you write home about. Their father has money, like 3 Rolls-Royce parked in the compound type of rich but the girl is very promiscuous. Many big boys on the island have had a fling because she must attend every raving bash. Her SM pages are full of filth in different countries. You'd easily call her online olosho sponsored by politicians. Her friends are worse cos they don't come from that kind of money. This girl is just 23 and already a red flag amongst guys. Even guys that have never seen her unclothedness will claim to have slept with her and people will believe as long as the guy has class.

My guy is getting married in January and doesn't want his only sister there. Can she still be saved?
You can only advice the change can only come from her, she will change when she is ready.

39 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by CoronaVirusPro: 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2023
Team anti-discipline will be here soon to tell you how she can be talked to!

A child that they should have used wire to design her back when she started showing traits of such, but they were busy discussing with her on the need to change!

The family should accept their faith and move-on! At that age, she is gone! Only her can bring herself back!

Why I always say child naming ceremonies should be done after the age of 25. People have celebrated without knowing they gave birth to a future cultist, internet fraudster, prostitute, drunkard or junkie!.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by SIXTEENTH(m): 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2023
Naturally in every family there must be an escape goats in replica.
Come to my estate and see elites men with class and a status quo, highly respected inside the area but there children do exibit a character like, most especially the females folks.

So just play your part but don't expect changed or emulations soon

11 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by 4KNGOATS(m): 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2023
Draslo:

lock her up without food for 7 days after inserting a pepery cocumber in her possy. after then call her boy friends and strip the bitch naked flog the bastard out of her 4kn buttocks while her boy friends watch

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by Solofresh2: 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2023
Bros that girl is your sister yes or no
By the way,you can't change her except she accepts to. Anybody who will change such people will to be close to them as much and don't fight her because she will remain stubborn

16 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2023
Don't be surprised when you hear news of her getting married at the age of 25, because such ladies are always lucky in finding the right guy to settle down with and they'll immediately drop their old lifestyle.

She's just going through a phase right now.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by FuckingMachine: 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2023
Samantha124:
Don't be surprised when you hear news of her getting married at the age of 25, because such ladies are always lucky in finding the right guy to settle down with and they'll immediately drop their old lifestyle.

What phase?

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by LikeAking: 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2023
Draslo:

Nonsense!

Did she complain?
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2023
Hoe phase.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
FuckingMachine:

What phase?

32 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by slimjohn2k5: 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2023
Leave her alone.

That is the result of over monitoring children at a young age.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by Rubyjade: 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2023
Wetin she dey find she go see am

Anyway 👇

Business Management and Bookkeeping App

Timart business app makes managing your business easier. From your mobile phone, you can track your sales, expenses and inflow, control inventory and recover debts faster. Always be aware of your business's financial health with Timart automatic net profit and loss report.

* Why you should choose Timart
- It is free
- Reach more audience by selling online (increase sales)
- You are not restricted by Time and space
- No more lengthy calculations, get instant net profit and loss report
- No more missing products
- Works offline
- Available on Android, IOS, Windows and Mac OS

* What we offer:

Inventory management
✅ Add/Record all products
✅ Add products in different variations and prices
✅ Receive low product alerts, and expiring products alert
✅ See total quantity of products in-store and total value. Always know what is in your store

Sales Management
✅ Makes sales and print receipts instantly
✅ Share digital receipts with customers
✅ Make credit sales and records instantly
✅ Receive daily sales reports
✅ Sales report and analysis
✅ Have all records of sale at your disposal

Manage multiple Shop/Businesses
✅ Create multiple shops
✅ Run all your business in one app

Customer tracking, promo and discount
✅ Track your customers
✅ Offer them discounts

Profit Tracking
✅ View net profit and loss report
✅ Print, export or share report

Manage Debtors
✅ Record and track customer credit
✅ Track and monitor all credit and deposits made by customers
✅ Reminds you of who owes and how much
✅ Manages credit sale until it is paid
✅ Manages credit sale until it is paid

Sell online for free
✅ Reach more audience by selling online
✅ Increase sales
✅ Get free custom link for your shop
✅ Share direct product link with customers
✅ Manage orders
✅ Increase brand visibility

Timart Business App is for:
All small-scale and large-scale business owners, whether you sell products or offer services, the Timart business app is for you.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by Youngsage: 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2023
Draslo:

Is the bolded supposed to suggest anything in particular? undecided

24 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by PedoBear: 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2023
Baptist her with premium preek and she'll be a new leaf
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by ecolime(m): 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2023
Samantha124:
Hoe phase.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by Namaster: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2023
Draslo:

Lol. grin

Who will tell him?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by Kobojunkie: 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2023
Draslo:
â–  This is not for me. My sister na church worker
Saved from what? Does she want to be saved from whatever it is you wish to save her from? Or is your friend trying to shove his sister into a mould he would love to impose on her for his own ego's pleasure? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by Ceasarceasar: 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2023
Samantha124:

Why don't u behave like her so that u can get a lucky guy to marry uuu...

The way some of u women reason sha shocked shocked

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by 1Sharon(f): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2023
She either rejected you or you desire her because why do you care so much?

10 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2023
Okay, so let me get this straight: when Nairalanders contribute their bizarre, strange, unusual and otherwise suggestions, what will now happen?

You will share the link to this thread with your friend? Or you'll help them call a family meeting? Abi you will tell your "friend" you posted on some site, and you got feedback? Abi you'll sit your friend down to give him tips on how to save her?

What is your business with her? Why are you so invested?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by Draslo(m): 7:20am On Nov 26, 2023
1Sharon:
She either rejected you or you desire her because why do you care so much?
Sadly, they don't sell common sense online, I would have ordered some for you.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by Draslo(m): 7:22am On Nov 26, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Okay, so let me get this straight: when Nairalanders contribute their bizarre, strange, unusual and otherwise suggestions, what will now happen?

You will share the link to this thread with your friend? Or you'll help them call a family meeting? Abi you will tell your "friend" you posted on some site, and you got feedback? Abi you'll sit your friend down to give him tips on how to save her?

What is your business with her? Why are you so invested?
Because I will have a daughter someday and I hope she doesn't turn out like her.

17 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by LadyRosa2(f): 7:38am On Nov 26, 2023
Draslo:

Because I will have a daughter someday and I hope she doesn't turn out like her.

Its your sister, stop lying!Your friend's sister is giving you this much trouble you had to open a topic cheesy grin grin
Church worker my foot!

Maybe her pastor digs her as well.

19 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by Draslo(m): 7:57am On Nov 26, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Its your sister, stop lying!Your friend's sister is giving you this much trouble you had to open a topic cheesy grin grin
Church worker my foot!

Maybe her pastor digs her as well.

Oshey Nancy Drew....you've figured it all out.

Mstcheeew! You people can jump into conclusions for just about anything.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by LadyRosa2(f): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2023
Draslo:

Oshey Nancy Drew....you've figured it all out.

Mstcheeew! You people can jump into conclusions for just about anything.

Its always tales of other person's sister when they misbehave. Funny how you open a thread for a 'friend's sister. Na only your " imaginative " sister holy pass.

Na another person sister be ashawo while their imaginative sister na Awon Onye churchi, ndi virgin Maria cheesy

13 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by Draslo(m): 9:44am On Nov 26, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Its always tales of other person's sister when they misbehave. Funny how you open a thread for a 'friend's sister. Na only your " imaginative " sister holy pass.
Gfy
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by iCauseTrouble: 9:49am On Nov 26, 2023
grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:50am On Nov 26, 2023
grin

I can bet anything she has yam legs undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by tuoyoojo(m): 9:50am On Nov 26, 2023
Ok
Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by Fiscus105(m): 9:50am On Nov 26, 2023
What can you do rather than advice, and let her know the retribution of what she is doing. The same way you would do to promiscuous brother.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:50am On Nov 26, 2023
Draslo:

She's 23. When she grows older..like 30+.. she'll come to her senses

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Handle My Younger Brother / How To Handle Problems Over Relatives Staying In Your House ? / Can I Give My Daughter 'ALUKO' As A Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.