Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) (10175 Views)

Funniest: How Would You Feel If Something Like This Happens To You In Public,lol / Seriously! Guys Can You Bang Your Girlfriend Like This?? [photo] / Ladies: Would You Date A Guy Wearing Something Like This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by ireneony(f): 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
what will be your reaction when you see this

Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Fabdedon(m): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
ireneony:
The gate of ur garage is Open cheesy

7 Likes

Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by dre11(m): 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
[size=14pt]HAcheesy[/size]

Let be go backgrin

2 Likes

Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by banjicom(m): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
ireneony:

cheesy

Am a very nice guy I won't even say anything.

I will just ask her to Bend Down to pick something on the floor!

7 Likes

Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by dunkem21(m): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
Touch it and alert her to it. wink
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
that butt looks like ireneony's cheesy lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by jnrbayano(m): 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
.....tell her that the breeze is having a direct contact with her skin?

Tell her what exactly?

2 Likes

Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
I will just tell a lady to tell her
Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by marieolae(f): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
take my phone out, snap it. Show everybody muhahaa tongue

2 Likes

Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
I will tear it finish! I will tell her am from ministry of women affairs!

3 Likes

Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
Gently touch her and tell her quietly.
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Mologi(m): 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
i will spray pepper there
or
eejoo

not to harm her ooo
just to call her in a sharp way
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Cholls(m): 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
My sister what can I say? She won't believe me if I tell her grin
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Soneh(m): 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
See as the nyash ugly, I pity guys wey go dey shout ukwu ukwu
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
Itz embarassing but i wl whisper it to her ears.
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Enegod(m): 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Maamin(m): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
I just wish the ass was bigger than that shocked grin

1 Like

Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Princecalm(m): 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
tell a female nearby to tell her

1 Like

Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by braintext(m): 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
Will just stare, snap and tell her
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by ggrin(f): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
Xsenga is that u shockedsadembarassed

Ewo idi gringringrin
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by tosyne2much(m): 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
I will slot in my joystick from behind grin

3 Likes

Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by cyprianlah(m): 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
Lwkm! Will tell her to help me pick smth frm d ground

1 Like

Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by cyprianlah(m): 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
#onemoretin# d mess wa tear dat trouser go smell pass corpse
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by chimerase2: 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
Even if as a man of God do u expe to pray for her undecided
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
I will EMPTY 1 bag of GROUNDNUTs on the FLOOR and ask her to assist me in packing them...
While i stay behind her to pack mine...

1 Like

Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by lanicky(f): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
Lmao...can't stop laughing grin grin

Btw...I'll tell her to cover her thingy ....I can help her look for wrapper or scarf.

I trust nairaland guys...dem no dey carry last for dis kain thing...dey'll surely snap nd share d pics on nairaland cheesy
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by lanicky(f): 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
I will slot in my joystick from behind grin
shocked
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by tosyne2much(m): 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
lanicky:

shocked
you shocked ? wink
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
cyprianlah:
Lwkm! Will tell her to help me pick smth frm d ground
I thought you said you were born-again

Ayamlaykorn
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
marieolae:
take my phone out, snap it. Show everybody muhahaa tongue
bad girl
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by lanicky(f): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
you shocked ? wink

Yh m shocked...What if she's an HIV carrier? undecided
Smh4u.
Re: what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) by Dellakizz(f): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
I'll tell ha "madam your backdoor is open"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ / A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head / Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.