Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,853 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ (10170 Views)

See What Ladies Does At Benin Club / 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning / Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ by Andyblaze: 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
I wanted to hide this from the world but enough is enough, i cannot take it anymore. It is not a joke, it is a matter killing me softly with its smell angry

my babe every night wen we want to sleep have annoying character, she use to sleep before me becus i am always doing late night browsing chyking other babes, when i want to sleep around all this 1 or 2 in d midnight from that time u will be perceiving mess. She use to mess while sleeping and the smell will be makin it uncomfortable for me to sleep and sometimes its so hot my eyes will be burning with tears. We even stopped eating beans at night but even if she eat pizza at night she must still mess while sleeping and she would be fast asleep and will not know, i am d only one awake perceiving it and the smell will remove sleep from my eye, i cant sleep again at night i am becoming slim like skeleton.

The worst is dat its not all this loud mess like "puuuuuuuuuuuh"

its soft silence mess u will just hear "fffffffh" like breeze but the smell is like expired atomic bomb.

I dont know if we should see doctor or what.

Please people advise me

#discuss(in not less than 150 words please)

#BITG

13 Likes

Re: See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ by TreasuredLeidy(f): 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
when ur done kidding, lemme know

1 Like

Re: See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
Andy at it again. grin cheesy

Go see the doctorgrin

4 Likes

Re: See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ by Davidlekkzy(m): 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
commit suicide....thank m later.

1 Like

Re: See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ by UrWorstNitemare: 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
undecided
Re: See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
Which kain thread is this nau...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ by klassykute(m): 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
ahh and I b don Cari vasline ooo.. chia Dis boy
Re: See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ by falconey(m): 10:50pm On Oct 29, 2016
klassykute:
ahh and I b don Cari vasline ooo.. chia Dis boy

lwkm haha

1 Like

Re: See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ by Presh900(m): 11:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
my roommates babe does the same thing o... It got to a point we had to prevent her from sleeping over

1 Like

Re: See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
Lwkmd
Re: See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hahahaha...yee.op,sorry..ndo. You even know the sound...lol
Re: See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ by elkon(m): 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
cry nd silent mess dey smells like pig poo nd sometime its gonna do u as if u wanna faint..anyway d only tin u can do is soak alom (smallest particles) into d water nd give her to drink. .Its gonna wash all those dirty inside her down nd squeeze bitter leaves with water nd drink. . above drink alot of water. .

2 Likes

Re: See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ by Greenbullet(m): 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
sleep in the palour ,take her for a check up.
Re: See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ by Andyblaze: 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
Greenbullet:
sleep in the palour ,take her for a check up.

we have one room no parlour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ by Faseyi17: 11:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hahaha hahaha. Abeg doctor in the house help my brother.
Re: See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ by RebekahAmor(f): 11:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
lol.. butt apnea. take her to the doc, + she should stop taking pepsi, coke and them gassy drinks...
Re: See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ by def111(m): 11:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
eat some egg mix it will beans and for 3 days non stop, and try to sleep before her, give her the mess back now see how she complain about it, that way you will know how to handle her mess too.

1 Like

Re: See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
Andyblaze:
I wanted to hide this from the world but enough is enough, i cannot take it anymore. It is not a joke, it is a matter killing me softly with its smell angry

my babe every night wen we want to sleep have annoying character, she use to sleep before me becus i am always doing late night browsing chyking other babes, when i want to sleep around all this 1 or 2 in d midnight from that time u will be perceiving mess. She use to mess while sleeping and the smell will be makin it uncomfortable for me to sleep and sometimes its so hot my eyes will be burning with tears. We even stopped eating beans at night but even if she eat pizza at night she must still mess while sleeping and she would be fast asleep and will not know, i am d only one awake perceiving it and the smell will remove sleep from my eye, i cant sleep again at night i am becoming slim like skeleton.

its soft silence mess u will just hear "fffffffh" like breeze but the smell is like expired atomic bomb.

Please people advise me

#BITG

wat of ur friend mr olodo
Re: See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ by TimeManager(m): 11:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
LOL! Something tells me you're stupid. :DFunny grin cool enough, she would deny it if you tell it to her face.dey do shift naw , she go sleep for nite, while you sleep when she wakes up. Love conquers all things, if you love her, love her condition too.
Na true!
Re: See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
Expired atomic bomb?
maybe na russian missile she use instead of cucumber.......

O boy u get babe oo

Re: See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ by Dinzelflash(m): 12:02am On Oct 30, 2016
Cheap attention seeking... This is just lame trust me
Re: See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ by Andyblaze: 12:11am On Oct 30, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

wat of ur friend mr olodo
, in prison
Re: See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ by YhungPablo(m): 12:14am On Oct 30, 2016
FAJIK FLUSHER .
Re: See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 30, 2016
Andyblaze:

in prison

What does bigt stand for?
Re: See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ by Splinz(m): 1:55am On Oct 30, 2016
LMAO..... Crazy guys.
Re: See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ by ironTrolley: 3:40am On Oct 30, 2016
undecided

Re: See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ by olureignforever: 5:14am On Oct 30, 2016
Laugh Wan killy me for here o.
Re: See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ by AfroMighty(m): 7:29am On Oct 30, 2016
Andyblaze:
Please people advise me

#BITG
Just put your dick in that hole

1 Like

Re: See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ by Raina80(f): 7:36am On Oct 30, 2016
Jesus please please come back
Re: See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ by Andyblaze: 8:30am On Oct 30, 2016
Raina80:
Jesus please please come back
u want to kill him again?

1 Like

Re: See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ by vicadex07(m): 10:58am On Oct 30, 2016
nubian999:

What does bigt stand for?

blaze is the gang...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join Fun Group On Telegram / Whatsapp Group For Tb Guys Only / what will you do, when you see something like this(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.