Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

My Brothers Fiance Is A Prostitute,she Has Begged But Should I Still Tell Him?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brothers Fiance Is A Prostitute,she Has Begged But Should I Still Tell Him?? (1117 Views)

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brothers Fiance Is A Prostitute,she Has Begged But Should I Still Tell Him?? by kriscamdi(m): 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
someone sent me this

Hello Kriscamdi,
My name is Tolu, This happens not to be about me, but about my brother. I wouldn't want to type the whole story here because i wouldn't want to bore you and also i have a low battery and finally it seems to be urgent for me.
Ok, I have a roommate who is a corp member, he works in the local Govt and so he has just few days to go to work. but before i left for work this morning, He was gisting me about how he is abi how he was very Hot and needs to get laid. As usual guy gists, we laughed over it and i told him he should enter the bathroom and help himself but not finish my soap or tamper with my toothpaste....lol and he just laughed it out. Then i left for work and he called me by mid-day and reminded me of what he complained about earlier. i told him i was busy and he should call later. I felt this was not a joke anymore. After work i called him and yabbed him that he should go and buy me a new soap because i knew he would have finished the one at home and that was when he told me he needs to get laid finally sha even if its with a prostitute. I just told him to be careful that he should go to Ikeja City Mall and see a movie and he would be fine.

I thought we have had it all settled. I was still in the traffic when he called me that he will go pick a prostitute finally i thought it was a joke Till i got home just few minutes ago and just before i knocked i saw a ladies shoe outside my door.
I knocked for over 14mins before he sent me a text that he was with one ashawo in the room that i should give him more 10minuites to be done. Like a gentleman that i am, i waited because i knew what he has been through all day.
And here is the bad one, when he finally opened the door for me, I entered and The Ashawo was my Big Brothers fiance. And funny enough my brother says this girl can never cheat on him.. I don't know what to do because she has been begging me not to tell my brother and that she will never do it again..What should i do? Should i still tell him?

http://www.kriscamdi.com/2014/12/and-i-found-out-that-my-brothers-fiance.html

www.kriscamdi.com for more
Re: My Brothers Fiance Is A Prostitute,she Has Begged But Should I Still Tell Him?? by teebell90: 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
If she never saw you, she would continue and now that she knows where you live, she would ensure her next client doesn't stay in that area. Bro i must say you are in a difficult position and would require wisdom to help your brother. As a prostitute doesn't mean she doesn't have a bright future, the mercy of God is sufficient for her if she decides to turn a new leave. Now your brother should pray more and be spiritually sensitive.
Re: My Brothers Fiance Is A Prostitute,she Has Begged But Should I Still Tell Him?? by jnrbayano(m): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
No don't tell him you hear?

Until she shags you too and accuse you of rape and your elder brother will believe her lies.

Tell your friend this.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Fiance Is A Prostitute,she Has Begged But Should I Still Tell Him?? by Maamin(m): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
Whatever happen to Amebo. kiss

I will tell O..hian! shocked
Re: My Brothers Fiance Is A Prostitute,she Has Begged But Should I Still Tell Him?? by pansophist(m): 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
If na me, I go tell my brother. It's that simple!
Re: My Brothers Fiance Is A Prostitute,she Has Begged But Should I Still Tell Him?? by Afrok(m): 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
She has been begging U but yet to bribe U with pusssy hole? undecided well it's not only about always a soldier is a soldier, it's more or less "always a somebody is that person".
She'll do it coz she has been doing it before and will continue to do it if U hadn't met her.

I'll advise U pressurize her to open up and confess to ur brother, if not, please do the talking for her.
Why I said she should confess by herself is because we are all humans, nobody is perfect or a saint.
Re: My Brothers Fiance Is A Prostitute,she Has Begged But Should I Still Tell Him?? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
I get solutions, only if u for wait make i hep u ask ifa.
Re: My Brothers Fiance Is A Prostitute,she Has Begged But Should I Still Tell Him?? by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
i sabi d lady when she was small
Re: My Brothers Fiance Is A Prostitute,she Has Begged But Should I Still Tell Him?? by Sharksblow(m): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
serious one
Re: My Brothers Fiance Is A Prostitute,she Has Begged But Should I Still Tell Him?? by kriscamdi(m): 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
I PRAY 0OOO. I JUS WHISH THE GUY IS READING ALL THESE COMMENTS HERE. HE TOLD ME ME TO PUT IT ON MY BLOG SO HE WOULD GET ADVICES. TANX I WOULD TELL HIM TO ALSO CHECK HIA.. BUT YOU GUYS COULD ALSO DROP BY www.kriscamdi.com AND COMMENT SO THAT PEOPLE THAT DONT REALLY KNOW ABOUT NAIRALAND COULD ALSO BENEFIT...

tanx and one love.

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons Guys/ladies Love Ex-sex! / She Brought Her Brother To Her Valentine's Date With Her Boyfriend / Reasons Why Some Women Are Unmarried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.