Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,391 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential (46895 Views)

Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential / IMO 2015-Uche Nwosu Wins Apc Governorship Ticket In Imo State. / Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by onyeamuma73: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2014
Rochas nwaokorocha where is that fake prophet from lagos that mislead u by his false prophecy that u will become president come 2015 prophet of doom

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by zendy: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2014
folahann:
Rochas said at the convention that he took part in the presidential primaries just to give South East a sense of belonging.

Nonsense! Any of us can run for president,even with as little as N100,000. If I want,I can pick a form from one the small political parties to run for president. Igbos do not need to run for president to have a sense of belonging. What we achieve as a people speaks for us rather than who is running for whatever political position. I don't mind an Igbo man being president one day but I hope it is not someone like Rochas,he will sell us down the river. Now in 2015 he will help a well known 'northern dictator' who's people contribute nothing to Nigeria to get to Aso Rock over our next door neighbour who are the ones 'paying' for Nigeria. How can someone ask me as an Igbo man to leave my neighbour GEJ to vote for a northern tyrant? I trust Imo people,they will never let APC into Igbo land.We can't let Rochas hand over Imo state to his Hausa/Yoruba 'consortium' called APC. The 'sell out' known as Rochas must go in 2015!

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 12, 2014
OdenigboAroli:
See propaganda.
Show us the pictures mrs man abi
Take a trip to IMO STATE and see for your self..... mr woman.......
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 12, 2014
zendy:

Nonsense! Any of us can run for president,even with as little as N100,000. If I want,I can pick a form from one the small political parties to run for president. Igbos do not need to run for president to have a sense of belonging. What we achieve as a people speaks for us rather than who is running for whatever political position. I don't mind an Igbo man being president one day but I hope it is not someone like Rochas,he will sell us down the river. Now in 2015 he will help a well known 'northern dictator' who's people contribute nothing to Nigeria to get to Aso Rock over our next door neighbour who are the ones 'paying' for Nigeria. How can someone ask me as an Igbo man to leave my neighbour GEJ to vote for a northern tyrant? I trust Imo people,they will never APC into Igbo land.We can't let Richas hand over Imo state to his Hausa/Yoruba 'consortium' called APC. The 'sell out' known as Rochas must go in 2015!
See wowo pikin d claim Handsome Zendy clap 4 ur self weldone ........ZENDY 4 Nairaland president
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by daresanusi(m): 8:56am On Dec 12, 2014
My governor, My governor is hyper-confused. If he loses gubernatorial primaries, will he pick APC LGA ticket, or decamp, abi national assembly be the next point of contest?
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by daresanusi(m): 8:59am On Dec 12, 2014
onyeamuma73:
Rochas nwaokorocha where is that fake prophet from lagos that mislead u by his false prophecy that u will become president come 2015 prophet of doom
He wasn't mislead, he can still pick another party's presidential ticket. Maybe Seun will sell Nairaland's presidential form to him.
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by ojialo(m): 9:07am On Dec 12, 2014
Scout60:
After apc will start shouting demorcracy.
Apc party of women.
Even rochas knew that he was wasting his time in lagos....
if you listened to Rochas speech he said why he decided to contest was to give the south east a sense of belonging... so that it will not appear as if Apc is for Muslims or Hausa alone..... but I'm still staying this APC don't want to rule if they do they wouldn't have selected buhari.. kwankwaso fashola Rochas would have been better,watch out! most of these people supporting apc will not vote buhari
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by jamesbridget13(f): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2014
politicians been desperate since 1900
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Chomzy222(f): 9:23am On Dec 12, 2014
welcome Sir OWELLE till 2019
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by saint047(m): 9:28am On Dec 12, 2014
grin grin grin

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by kenex4ever(m): 9:48am On Dec 12, 2014
profjustine458:

look at the useless comments of this Igbos! Tell
me any political leader in ur area that is a
philantropist? Tell me any better politician in
the whole of the east or south that is better
than him? APC WILL BE THE ONLY SOLUTION ROCHAS TILL 2019
"this igbos"
**faints**
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by kenex4ever(m): 9:52am On Dec 12, 2014
profjustine458:

ROCHAS OKOROCHA is the only non- criminal igbo politician , more credible, reliable and have the courage to do it
unlike the rest thieves like Nzeribe, Elechi,EMEKA IHEDIOHA , ARARUME, OHAKIM,T.A ORJI, and others.
sulivan chime nko, Peter Obi nko?
Nanzenz!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by kenex4ever(m): 9:55am On Dec 12, 2014
farano:
**dies** grin
**Offers her remains to medical students-for practicals**
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by abagoro(m): 10:14am On Dec 12, 2014
profjustine458:
i don't know why people are saying what they don't no. some people ranting here are not
even in the state. I have gone to most local
govt area of the state and the man is doing quit
well. are we going to talk about the hospitals,
schools, road networks etc his achievements
are much compared to any previous governor
of the state. look at even the wife building
houses for the widows, the poorest of the poor.
this thing na morning make I stop here. Rochas
till 2019

The only way Rochas Okorocha can be removed is with the barrel of the gun. He has performed wonders and demystified the thieves that made it seem the money was not enough to develop the State. Jealous people who happen to be mostly Igbos from our neighbouring State and few Imolites are doing all they can to downplay Okorochas miracle.

Now let us solve the equation.

Orlu has 12 LGAs, Owerri 9 and Okigwe 7. Rochas is sure of 11 from Orlu in addition to Obowo and Ihitte Uboma in Okigwe. The PDP primaries has caused a feeling of being cheated among the Okigwe zone candidates and hence they will for sure work against Ihedioha. It will be Okorocha vs Ihenacho in that zone while Owerri will be shared by Ihedioha and Ihenacho with Okorocha surely grabbing Mbaitoli.

If the election is allowed to be free and fair, Okorocha will ein 80% of votes in 24 out of 27 LGAs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Collynzo9: 10:22am On Dec 12, 2014
abagoro:

The only way Rochas Okorocha can be removed is with the barrel of the gun. He has performed wonders and demystified the thieves that made it seem the money was not enough to develop the State. Jealous people who happen to be mostly Igbos from our neighbouring State and few Imolites are doing all they can to downplay Okorochas miracle.

Orlu has 12 LGAs, Owerri 9 and Okigwe 7. Rochas is sure of 11 from Orlu in addition to Obowo and Ihitte Uboma in Okigwe. The PDP primaries has caused a feeling of being cheated among the Okigwe zone candidates and hence they will for sure work against Ihedioha. It will be Okorocha vs Ihenacho in that zone while Owerri will be shared by Ihedioha and Ihenacho with Okorocha surely grabbing Mbaitoli.

If the election is allowed to be free and fair, Okorocha will ein 80% of votes in 24 out of 27 LGAs.
All your stûpid political calculations keep failing but you don't have enough shame in you to make you stop.
Below was one of your numerous failed postulations prior to 2011 elections.
Abagworo:
Let us face the facts from this INEC's figure.About 50% of the electorates live in NW and SW.That should be a headache for Jonathan because NW is Buhari's stronghold and has almost 19million people while his deputy is from SW which has more than 14million people.Jonathan's state is the least populated while his stronghold which is SE and SS combined has a population of over 15million.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Charlesdonald(m): 10:23am On Dec 12, 2014
abagoro:

correct my brother
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Geehan(f): 10:30am On Dec 12, 2014
Hehehe....when did 'serving' people become so easy that these politicians are bent on doing anything to hold a political post.

Apparently, they are not serving no one but themselves and their family. Nigeria needs purging, too many rotten eggs.
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by abagoro(m): 10:31am On Dec 12, 2014
Collynzo9:

All your stûpid political calculations keep failing but you don't have enough shame in you to make you stop.
Below was one of your numerous failed postulations prior to 2011 elections.

Lol! I made it clear that its only with a gun that the will of the people can be stopped. Buhari has never lost any election but has been persistently rigged out.
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Ojiofor: 10:52am On Dec 12, 2014
azimibraun:
Can u compare rochas and peter obi as it stands? Obi is satisfied with the small access he Hs to gej... for your information, rochas Hs more than that and also hs it with all southwest state governors, with buhari, with ameachi, with oshimole, with wamako, with tambuwal, with igbo pdp governors, with south south pop governors, with atiku, just name who rochas cannot access in Nigeria? And for your info, he meets all this ppl with the ppl bin proud he came not just managing to grant him access. Rochas can visit the sultan anyday, visit emir of Kane and Obama of Lagos anytime and he will be recieved. Can obituaries do thesame? Which igboman was not proud seeing that an igboman also stood up and talked when men were talking at the apc primaries? Rochas is the leader of the igbos. Simple. Businessman, philanthropist, governor. He Hs more than one address. So respect him.
Rochas is the undisputed leader of apc in igbo land no doubt about it.
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Plshavmercyamen: 11:00am On Dec 12, 2014
I must say that I'm really impressed with the calibre of candidates from different parties on parade in Imo State. But, the truth stil remains that, Owelle have payed his dues and remain the most popular and respected politician/philantropist in Imo nay Igboland at the moment. It wil be very difficulf if not impossible for anybody to defeat him in any election regardless the gang up. Cos, Owelle is a grass root man and have performed reasonably well. My Governor, My Governor! Udo diri unu
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by farem: 11:19am On Dec 12, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
Sant1m:
thanks man for pointing out to igbos their gullubility, casting assertion on fellow igbo man because he dare aspire to rule Nigeria, he is villified and crucified because he is not following the band wagon. Rochas you have in your own way restored the pride of the igbo, you have thought me to aspire even if the world is against me, my Gov my Gov your time to rule Nigeria will come,

Thank you. Vilifying Owelle simply solidifies the almost impossibily of Igbo presidency. This unfortunate.
Has Tambuwal be an Igbo man, we would have found the uglies struggling to take his position- 1999 to 2003 on my mind (how many senate presidents were produced)
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by DLioness(f): 11:37am On Dec 12, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Really?
The same mumu Igbo welcomed Rochas to Apga,ordained him and literally made him a governor after his many years in political wilderness. And how did he pay them back? He betrayed them and called them "the problem of the Igbo". Watch your tongue,woman!
you watch ur head b4 u begin to reasn stupidly lik most igbo 'leaders'.
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by mikolo80: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2014
raumdeuter:
Sharp one Rochas.

At all at all na him bad pass. So he has ruled himself out of the VP ticket

Now Amaechi pick Senate ticket and let Fashola pick the VP
OF WHAT USE WILL FASHOLA BE AS VP.WE NEED HIM AS AN ACTIVE MINISTER OR SENATOR NOT SPARE TIRE AS VP
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by ckmayoca: 11:57am On Dec 12, 2014
pheyikemi:
It's a simple logic, his case is just like a person who went for a jamb exam now going back to do common entrance exams for secondary schl.

Ok. Then how abt SS3 kid trying Jamb with awaiting result o GCE and coming back to register for WAEC? Presidency is a trial to create awareness.. He knows he can never win that. He is making himself known against when igbos will need to bring a candidate.
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by chukel(m): 11:59am On Dec 12, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

I can wait to see the debate between Rochas and Iheanacho....Somebody will beed.
I want to see that st..upid and goofy smile on Rochas face while Iheanacho puts him to cleaners.
Bro, u can really comment without using abusive words
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by dkronicle(m): 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
fisaylab:

U spoke like baby,he has free education every state for the less priveledge,why can't u find out,and be better inform.
incase u dont no, am from imo state. There is notin strange cos i no he has been doin good. If politics does not involve money why did he pick ticket for governorship immediately he lost presidential primary
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by viscocom(m): 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
VENTY0:
Confused and need a doctor....dis naija politics sef
daz de game
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Blexsing: 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nkemtreasure:
This family is just taking the imolites for a boat ride. #FamilyBusiness
I was going to say 'lorry ride', but I guess I'd better just leave it your way. Smart people.
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Scout60(m): 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
DLioness:
see ur mouth like 'party of wmen' amuola gi? Iskanci kawai

I dont reply to hausa comments because I use to see them as goats.
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
profjustine458:
Congratulations Rochas Okorocha, you are a
true son
of Igboland. No other had your courage. You
didn't win but our ancestors would be glad
their protege are not left out in the scheme
of things. Congratulations our
ambassador......WE THE IMOLITES ARE
SAYING THANK YOU
the greatest enemies of Igbos are Igbos themselves. See how they condemn and castigate Rochas all because he is an APC governor.
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Blexsing: 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hmmm. Interesting posts and replies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders / Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) / Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.