Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential (46906 Views)

Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential / IMO 2015-Uche Nwosu Wins Apc Governorship Ticket In Imo State. / Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Eziachi: 11:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
Keypha:
He will still loose as ngige loose, mumu APC can never win any part of east zone, he will regret fighting Jonathan.
How is being in different party with Jonathan, both exercising their right of personal ambitions translates into fighting Jonathan?
They are not twins, not from same tribe or even same zone, so what relationship has both men got that warrants your comment?
Are some of you for real?
So, no Ijaw in APC or no person from Daura is in PDP?
In 60s S G Ikoku ran against his father Alvan Ikoku and they still hug after the result was announced. So what loyalty does Rochas owes Jonathan who is by right, political junior?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
He's a traitor.alhaji Muhammad rochas.he has betrayed d igbos.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Justicealh3(m): 11:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
He did d bst of his favour.
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by okzcorp: 11:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
I join hands with other condemnas(Presidency, Arewa, Israel PM etc) to condemn this act of double standards. He should have gone for the seat all along?

Saw this coming.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Eziachi: 11:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
onyedikachukwue:
He's a traitor.alhaji Muhammad rochas.he has betrayed d igbos.
How did he betrayed Ndigbo? Who did Sambo betrayed in the north? Some of you tend to reasons like ....

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by abagoro(m): 11:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
Eziachi:

How is being in different party with Jonathan, both exercising their right of personal ambitions translates into fighting Jonathan?
They are not twins, not from same tribe or even same zone, so what relationship has both men got that warrants your comment?
Are some of you for real?
So, no Ijaw in APC or no person from Daura is in PDP?
In 60s S G Ikoku ran against his father Alvan Ikoku and they still hug after the result was announced. So what loyalty does Rochas owes Jonathan who is by right, political junior?

You've been highly missed on this forum sir. Some paid traitors have been busy trying to put Igbos into political backwardness just because of little money from Jonatgan. PDP will never serve interest of Igbos and APC as well. It is only us that can protect our interest.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by wisov(m): 11:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
U guys are forgetting its politics! Stop wasting Mb
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Keypha(m): 11:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
APC Boko haram party they can never win any eastern zone, ur talking shit.
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by ckmayoca: 11:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
pheyikemi:
Like seriously? Ds sounds like a case of moving from grace to grass. Welcome home okorocha, ile labo isinmi oko.

Grace to grass bawo? Did he get the grace? Or did he leave the grass?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by edo3(m): 11:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
Very sharp badt guy.
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Soso990240(m): 11:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
2sExy1:
BIG THIEF! A man who has no interest in his people but his pocket
u called Rochas a thief? Tell us about the money he stole..and Mention d governors dat have worked more than him.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by DLioness(f): 11:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
Scout60:
After apc will start shouting demorcracy.
Apc party of women.
Even rochas knew that he was wasting his time in lagos....
see ur mouth like 'party of wmen' amuola gi? Iskanci kawai
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by DLioness(f): 11:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
abagoro:

You've been highly missed on this forum sir. Some paid traitors have been busy trying to put Igbos into political backwardness just because of little money from Jonatgan. PDP will never serve interest of Igbos and APC as well. It is only us that can protect our interest.
dnt mind doz mumu igbos dt ve chosn 2 reasn wit their anuses espcialy doz Anambranians. Yeye dy smell.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by DesChyko: 11:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
This is not a news worthy of celebration.

This man isn't a public servant. The interest of the state isn't on his mind.

Imolites can stop rejoicing. I do not believe this quality of a man is what we desire in our state, much less, our country.

Remember that Imo was never his ambition. It is just an avenue to enjoy the comfort that will escape him should he give up the intoxicating power gob.

I almost liked this man. But now, it is clear that he is like the proverbial dog that goes back to its vomit. A man without 'moral' quality.

It is quite disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by greggng: 11:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
Mbaise is my maternal home. I am sorry for mbaise people cos there is a calculated attempt by the rest of imo to maginalise them when it comes to ruling that state. No mbaise man has become the governor of imo state. Sentiment apart rochas has done better than mbakwe the most respected ex governor of imo. I don't blame rochas if there is no government presence in mbaise . They refused to give out their lands so that government can move in and establish something that will bring economic benefit to that area. Rochas is not a dictator that collects peoples land by force. I am particularly happy with his free education policy. He has done well irrespective of his party afiliation. Pdp will suffer another defeat cos rochas is back

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Cnachy(m): 11:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
This is greed at work

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
GOOD NEWS
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 12, 2014
ojaydedon:
if true... Its a SHAME
Explain
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 12, 2014
IMO STATE BELONGS TO
ROCHAS.........Rochas till 2019
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by caprini1: 12:05am On Dec 12, 2014
Clown!
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 12, 2014
greggng:
Mbaise is my maternal home. I am sorry for mbaise people cos there is a calculated attempt by the rest of imo to maginalise them when it comes to ruling that state. No mbaise man has become the governor of imo state. Sentiment apart rochas has done better than mbakwe the most respected ex governor of imo. I don't blame rochas if there is no government presence in mbaise . They refused to give out their lands so that government can move in and establish something that will bring economic benefit to that area. Rochas is not a dictator that collects peoples land by force. I am particularly happy with his free education policy. He has done well irrespective of his party afiliation. Pdp will suffer another defeat cos rochas is back
GOD bless you my brother
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by rhazur(m): 12:06am On Dec 12, 2014
History repeats itself again but this time it works out for them.
Lyk Awolowo, Lyk Okorocha
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Duru1(m): 12:07am On Dec 12, 2014
9inches:
We all knew that's where he would to end up.

Rochas, running from pillar to post since the days of Adam

He is one of the best runners. I bet he is not done yet.
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Duru1(m): 12:08am On Dec 12, 2014
abagoro:

Definitely, Rochas Okorocha is not among us.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 12, 2014
Okijajuju1:
Lol..

The Monkey has returned to its familiar jungle..

Owerri, I hope you people are wiser now..
I am proud of my Governor Owelle Rochas for
putting up a good fight and saving the face of
Ndi-igbo with his courage . Mark my word,
my governor, we will celebrate you one day as
you take the oath of office into Aso Rock. For
now fellow Nigerians we must drop all forms of
sentiments, shine our eyes 'well well' and
choose who the cap actually fits...God bless
Owelle Rochas Okorocha ( my governor my
governor), God bless the people of Imo State,
God bless the entire Ndi-igbo, God bless our
brothers and sisters of other tribes and
tongues, God bless the Federal Republic of
Nigeria...2015 we patiently wait
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 12, 2014
Duru1:

Definitely, Rochas Okorocha is not among us.
WHO r YOU?
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by 9inches(m): 12:12am On Dec 12, 2014
Duru1:

He is one of the best runners. I bet he is not done yet.
He is still young, 2019 is almost around the corner. He will certainly beat Abram Lincoln's record

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 12, 2014
IDEApro:
After shouting my people, my people with imo tax payers money on national television this is where it ended
Oh GOD please bless my Governor, my Governor! UP ROCHAS, 2015
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 12, 2014
uzolexis:
clueless man, abeg leave my Imo state alone mbok angry
We are very proud of you ROCHAS OKOROCHA. I strongly believe
that you govern this country called Nigeria by
the grace of God. If there is an Igbo man that I
believe in you are one and only one. May God
prosper your way.ROCHAS TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 12, 2014
I wonder if it is PDP that acted this way. how nairalanders go blow. God dey watch ona.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by gidjah(m): 12:20am On Dec 12, 2014
EdCure:

It's not all about the money. He is once again making himself available for service to his beloved state and people.
haba bros ,this is abroad day white lie na!HE IS PRACTICING JUMPOLOGY! AND does not have any true love for his father land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call / What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? / Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.