Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential (46907 Views)

Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential / IMO 2015-Uche Nwosu Wins Apc Governorship Ticket In Imo State. / Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
Sant1m:
thanks man for pointing out to igbos their gullubility, casting assertion on fellow igbo man because he dare aspire to rule Nigeria, he is villified and crucified because he is not following the band wagon. Rochas you have in your own way restored the pride of the igbo, you have thought me to aspire even if the world is against me, my Gov my Gov your time to rule Nigeria will come,
Thank you!

Rochas is bold enough to contest in a presidential primaries. How many Igbo men like Peter Obi and Ken Nnamani who are now Jonathan's arselickers have the guts to do so? Why can't APGA as an Igbo party produce a presidential candidate?

Rochas remains the true leader of Ndi Igbo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
Collynzo9:

I just del laugh them and their fake Rochas popularity.
They think Imolites are foolish enough to vote a man who has consistently shown that he isn't interested in being the governor of the state, a man who opened his mouth some months back to say the position of governor is too small for him.
Imolites will not be foolish enough to vote in a man who just wants to ''pass time'' in Douglas house.
Inferiority complex dey worry you. So Obiano is now doing well more than Rochas? See your yeye mouth!
Mtscheeew!
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Which popularity?
The man is as foolish as they come.
An attention seeking noisemaker.
Anybody who supports Rochas a sick or has no dignity.
Rochas lack the finesse of a true leader.
The man is a ffucking joke and shame to Igbo land.
just beacuse he's not from Anambra state? I am yet to see any Anambra politician that can match Rochas politically.

Nonsense!!

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Consultville(m): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
Smart Guy
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
berem:
just beacuse he's not from Anambra state? I am yet to see any Anambra politician that can match Rochas politically.

Nonsense!!

What has Anambra got to do with what we are discussing?
I hate to spell it out to you but Rochas didnt make any impact in this show of shame he carried out. He isnt the first Igbo man to contest in primary election and will not be the last. Ekwueme almost got away with PDP ticket in '99 before the north ganged up against him. Tell me what Rochas achieved in this primary? Did you see the political heavyweights in Igbo land and south-south that was sent to beg Obi to join the most powerful and ruling party in Nigeria,PDP. That tells the clout the man has. Rochas will never get there for the rest of his miserable political career. He got 600 votes while his northern masters scored in thousands. This tell you how common and insignificant he is in APC. The who is who in Igbo land holds Obi in high esteem. Igwe Achebe,Okonjo Iweala,Pius Anyim, Willie Obiano,T A Orji,the late Akunyili,Emeka Anyaoku are some of the people who speak good of Obi.

"Match him politically "?
You cant be this d...umb,madam!
Dangote,Fashola praised Obi as one of the most talented Nigerian alive.
Tell me who speaks good of Rochas
Rochas is a clueless politician without a clear destination nor vission.
APC is making a caricature of him while he clowns for everybody...lol
Ojukwu/Obi singlehandedly made Rochas a governor and Obiano is set to discard the noise maker. Watch out,there is a new sheriff in town. Think Iheanacho.
Abeg,dont piss me off; In an Igbo gathering Okorocha sits and keep quiet when Obi talks.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Brandybliss(f): 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
After all said and done Rochas will still win the governorship eclection come 2015
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

I hate to spell it out to you but Rochas didnt make any impact in this show of shame he carried out. He isnt the first Igbo man to contest in primary election and will not be the last. Ekwueme almost got away with PDP ticket in '99 before the north ganged up against him. Tell me what Rochas achieved in this primary? Did you see the political heavyweights in Igbo land and south-south that was sent to beg Obi to join the most powerful and ruling party in Nigeria,PDP. That tells the clout the man has. Rochas will never get there for the rest of his miserable political career. He got 600 votes while his northern masters scored in thousands. This tell you how common and insignificant he is in APC. The who is who in Igbo land holds Obi in high esteem. Igwe Achebe,Okonjo Iweala,Pius Anyim, Willie Obiano,T A Orji,the late Akunyili,Emeka Anyaoku are some of the people who speak good of Obi.

Ojukwu/Obi singlehandedly made Rochas a governor and Obiano is set to discard the noise maker. Watch out,there is a new sheriff in town. Think Iheanacho.
Abeg,dont piss me off; In an Igbo gathering Okorocha sits and keep quiet when Obi talks.
DID i HEAR YOU MENTION t.a orji?
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Duru1(m): 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
Sent1m: thanks man for pointing out to igbos their gullubility, casting assertion on fellow igbo man because he dare aspire to rule Nigeria, he is villified and crucified because he is not following the band wagon. Rochas you have in your own way restored the pride of the igbo, you have thought me to aspire even if the world is against me, my Gov my Gov your time to rule Nigeria will come,

Nobody is casting aspersions on Rochas Okorocha’s idiotic attempt to govern the jungle called Nigeria. Critics of Okorocha were all about the manners the street tout is going about it. Rochas Okorocha failed in his idiotic bid to secure a position of gatekeeper in APC only to turnaround and impose himself as the gubernatorial candidate of APC in Imo State. The last time I checked though, Imo State does not belong to Okorosha and his gullible supporters. An armed robber is trying to eke out a living but the armed robber’s approach is damnably repulsive.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

[s] What has Anambra got to do with what we are discussing?

[/s]
Odenigbo,I know you are a hardcore supremacist so there's nothing in this world would make you love Rochas just because he is not an Anambra man. Leave Rochas for us,we Imolites love him and he must complete his 8years in office. He has contested in a presidential primaries,let Peter Obi and all those Anambra political big wigs you mentioned do the same to make Igbos feel relevant politically.

Daalu!

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
Duru1:

Nobody is casting aspersions on Rochas Okorocha’s idiotic attempt to govern the jungle called Nigeria. Critics of Okorocha were all about the manners the street tout is going about it. Rochas Okorocha failed at his idiotic bid to secure a position of gatekeeper in APC only to turnaround and impose himself as the gubernatorial candidate of APC in Imo State. The last time I checked though, Imo State does not belong to Okorosha and his gullible supporters. An armed rubber is trying to eke out a living but the armed rubber’s approach is damnably repulsive.
Deridegull aka Dede1,your hatred for Rochas is still on. You will never change! cheesy cheesy
Longest time!

Cc: OrlandoOwoh,come and see our friend o! grin grin
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by xtremrules(m): 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
2sExy1:
BIG THIEF! A man who has no interest in his people but his pocket
seriously man, have you been to Abia before. if you have you will know this man did more that 4 time what the incumbent governor(for 8 years now) of Abia cannot do in 4 years. think again and comment.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Eziachi: 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Stop ranting lies.
Obi is a political n.y.m.p.h.o before and after Ikemba. This is the same PDP that did every available injustices to Obi? How much of short memory you lot got about those that wanted to burn down Anambra because of Obi.
As far as Nigeria crazy politics is concerned, you cannot compare Rochas and Obi in political clout. Without Rochas APGA would have been rigged out again by Ohakim and his gangs in 2011. Obi's re-election was Ngige/PDP vs Ikemba, nothing to do with Obi.
Rochas fought PDP in Imo without Ikemba who was already very ill and now you are lying to yourself?

Once Ikemba died Obi abandoned APGA and start following Jonathan like a puppy.
You cannot blame Rochas who at least has a higher ambition as an independent thinking person when he realized that Umeh and Obi has turned APGA into a subsidiary of PDP that are not even willing to field their own presidential candidate in elections.

When did a privately successful Igboman become a water career for a dumb Ijaw man, who by a mere stroke of luck and misfortune of others hit a jackpot of leadership and lacking any clue as to what to do with it?
It is an insult to a proud Igbo sons like me. That's not the way we are raised.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Uchefame(m): 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
He is an unreliable and unstable person. See how carelessly he threw our 27.5million naira away in the name of apc presidential ticket. Cameleon behaviour...
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
Uchefame:
He is an unreliable and unstable person. See how carelessly he threw our 27.5million naira away in the name of apc presidential ticket. Cameleon behaviour...
Mr 27.5million naira......Read this.. PAY ME BACK MY 1
BILLION NAIRA, IKEDI OHAKIM TO SENATOR
HOPE UZODINMA.
Chief IKEDI OHAKIM has asked Senator Hope
Uzodinma to refund him back his 1 BILLION NAIRA that he gave to him prior to the PDP
gubernatorial primary election that took place in
Imo state. It could be recalled that I had earlier
reported it via my article that Senator Hope
Uzodinma placed a price tag of 2 billion for
anyone seeking his support in the just concluded
primary election. Again, information has it that
HON EMEKA IHEDIOHA paid a whopping sum of
450 MILLION naira, within 30 MINUTES to the
commencement of the election to Chief Nnamdi
Anyaehie to support him without the knowledge
of Senator Hope Uzodinma on the deal. NSOGBU
EVERYWHERE IN IMO STATE PDP. Tufiakwa!
Greedy set of devourers looking for Imo state
fund to devour.

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
Eziachi:

Stop ranting lies.
Obi is a political nympho before and after Ikemba. This is the same PDP that did every available injustices to Obi? How much of short memory you lot got about those that wanted to burn down Anambra because of Obi.
As far as Nigeria crazy politics is concerned, you cannot compare Rochas and Obi in political clout. Without Rochas APGA would have been rigged out again by Ohakim and his gangs in 2011. Obi's re-election was Ngige/PDP vs Ikemba, nothing to do with Obi.
Rochas fought PDP in Imo without Ikemba who was already very ill and now you are lying to yourself?

You cannot blame Rochas who at least has a higher ambition as an independent thinking person when he realized that Umeh and Obi has turned APGA into a subsidiary of PDP that are not even willing to field their own presidential candidate in elections.

When did a privately successful Igboman become a water career for a dumb Ijaw man, who by a mere stroke of luck and misfortune of others hit a jackpot of leadership and lacking any clue as to what to do with it?
Chukwu gozie gi Pa Eziachi. O ga adiri gi mma! keep educating those ignorant folks. They are the resasons Ijaw people has surpassed Ndi Igbo politically.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by DLioness(f): 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
Scout60:

I dont reply to hausa comments because I use to see them as goats.
& hw does dt affect me? Direct ur view/stand 2 d right dpartment abi na right goats.
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
To All ROCHAS FANS..... Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Brings
to mind the carol "O Holy Night" ... and in His
name, all oppression shall cease.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
berem:
Deridegull aka Dede1,your hatred for Rochas is still on. You will never change! cheesy cheesy
Longest time!

Cc: OrlandoOwoh,come and see our friend o! grin grin
Dede, like most Ndigbo, start seeing wrong in their politicians that defect to APC.
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Dede, like most Ndigbo, start seeing wrong in their politicians that defect to APC.
His hatred for Rochas no be today e start. I hope he doesn't have a heart attack when Rochas wins another four years. cheesy

Duru1, a na m ekele o!
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Tomson992000: 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
dapsoneh:
Imagine, he asked his son-inlaw to pick the form and secure the ticket for him while he tries his luck @ d presidential primaries.. little wonder he was all smiles when they called them to thd podium.. chai!! Diaris God oo
my broda which way Nigeria.nobody wants to leave power again yet they are not performing any miracle their.
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
phlemzy:
Atiku should please take his cue from Rochas by giving Adamawa guber a shot. He needs to take his eyes off the peak national seat,cos it is boldly written that there's no way there. I just wonder how embarassed he'll feel when he heard his total votes at the covention after tipping delegates with hard currencies. Nigerians are wiser now. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Duru1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
Eziachi:

Stop ranting lies.
Obi is a political nympho before and after Ikemba. This is the same PDP that did every available injustices to Obi? How much of short memory you lot got about those that wanted to burn down Anambra because of Obi.

Are you resourcefully sure that a person from Otuoke in Ekpeye (Akpa Ohia) in Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa State is Ijo?
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Scout60(m): 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
DLioness:
& hw does dt affect me? Direct ur view/stand 2 d right dpartment abi na right goats.

I have already told u my mind si stoping mention me u goat
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Duru1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
berem:
His hatred for Rochas no be today e start. I hope he doesn't have a heart attack when Rochas wins another four years. cheesy

Duru1, a na m ekele o!

Nwannem Nwanyi, there is an English word called “consistency”. I have known your pal Rochas Okorocha before he became a waiter at the governor’s house in Jos, Plateau State.
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
Duru1:

Nwannem Nwanyi, there is an English word called “consistency”. I have known your pal Rochas Okorocha before he became a waiter at the governor’s house in Jos, Plateau State.
Where have you been all these while Dede m? Hope you're doing good.
Welcome back!
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by pheyikemi: 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
ckmayoca:

Ok. Then how abt SS3 kid trying Jamb with awaiting result o GCE and coming back to register for WAEC? Presidency is a trial to create awareness.. He knows he can never win that. He is making himself known against when igbos will need to bring a candidate.
The kid aint doing it right, it should be a step at a time, when u are through with a level, u go onto d next level, not coming back to do what u're s'posed to do after u've left that level. I thought there was a vision he was gonna rule as the president in 2015 tho.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by spiralwedge(m): 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
APC is the only party that gave the SE the realest chance to the presidency. If only there could be more support from there, they should be clinching that seat after the next person.

Okorocha is a progressive and I salute his courage. He is one of the kind of performing breeds you can find in APC.

The new Nigeria we want can only come from the APC. PDP to me means status quo

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
Rochas till Emeka Ihedioha stops wearing his
green cap.

Rochas till Ararume stops Bleaching

Rochas till chris Anyanwu stops beating her
Husband

Rochas till APGA produces a Presidential
Candidate and stop licking PDP a$s

Rochas till Ohakim stops slapping ordained
men of God

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by VENTY0(f): 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
viscocom:
daz de game
sad
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by VENTY0(f): 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
DonaldGenes:

I am.a Doc...you need me

grin
okorocha n nigeria politics needs you
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by zendy: 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
Eziachi:

Stop ranting lies.

Just look at your mentality. So you are asking when an Igbo man became a water carrier for an Ijaw man but you are not using your brain to think that Rochas is about to use APC to turn Ndigbo in to water carriers for Ndi-Hausa? Everybody knows that APGA is not strong enough to win a presidential election at the moment so they supported the candidate who serves the interest of Ndigbo best. That fraud called Rochas is now going to use his Hausa/Yoruba 'wagon' called APC (which just showed Rochas he doesn't mean anything to them) to campaign to return power to the north and make a terrible tyrant of a man called Buhari president. Only a very stupiid Igbo man will choose an Hausa man over his Ijaw neighbour. The devil I know is better than the Saint we do not know. Rochas is drowning man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by aloziedaya(m): 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
CLEAR EVIDENCE OF THE INSINCERITY AND FRAUDULENT CHARACTER OF THE APC.
TAKING A WHOLE STATE AS A FAMILY SHOP.
GOD HELP NIGERIA.
WHERE IS OUR JUDICIARY?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call / What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? / Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.