Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential (46899 Views)

Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential / IMO 2015-Uche Nwosu Wins Apc Governorship Ticket In Imo State. / Nasir El- Rufai Wins APC Governorship Ticket In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 2:29am On Dec 12, 2014
profjustine458:
Akpabio and fashola governed for 8good yrs why not allow ROCHAS complete his 2nd tenure before comparing....let's I forget akwaibom and lagos r oil reach states and its internally Generated Revenue can not be compared with imo
Dont get me angry cos you wont like it. giving flimsy excuses wont save you if continue like this... if someone cant deliver in 4 years, is it in 8 years that he will deliver, in a country where most all governors since 1960 dont work after 2nd term. dont make me angry please because people like you are the reason why this country is in it current state, people who cant demand for their rights.
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by ignis: 2:37am On Dec 12, 2014
a9nyc2020:
Politician just running the affairs of Nigeria anyhow...just imagine, is this what apc call democracy, trial and error politics...well APC and PDP are dsame...just that they have different names

Very correct
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by remikunle: 2:38am On Dec 12, 2014
man of d losers
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Ndjones(m): 2:55am On Dec 12, 2014
Keypha:
He will still loose as ngige loose, mumu APC can never win any part of east zone, he will regret fighting Jonathan.
And when did he ever fight Jonathan? If u don't know anything abt politics u just shut up

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 3:03am On Dec 12, 2014
Amiable Owelle Rochas Okorocha, I trust Imolite will return you to power because nobody wants to go back to PDP era. God Bless you Sir.

My Governor My Governor

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Ndjones(m): 3:08am On Dec 12, 2014
onyedikachukwue:
He's a traitor.alhaji Muhammad rochas.he has betrayed d igbos.
how is he a traitor? Are u more Igbo than him? An Ijaw man adopts an igbo name u embrace him as an igbo man while an igbo man joins another party to salvage the lost pride of the igbos. U called him a traitor. When will the igbos ever learn? For six years now not a single road has been done in the South East (Enugu-Onitsha, Enugu-PH, Enugu-Abakiliki, Owerri-PH, Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene, Aba-Ikot Ekpene). Who is fooling who?

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 3:19am On Dec 12, 2014
I see Rochas as the true political leader of Igbo nation, in him I see a future President.

Today he is "My Governor My Governor", in the future he will be "My President My President"

Owelle Rochas Okorocha for Governor Imo State 2015

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 3:23am On Dec 12, 2014
Ndjones:

how is he a traitor? Are u more Igbo than him? An Ijaw man adopts an igbo name u embrace him as an igbo man while an igbo man joins another party to salvage the lost pride of the igbos. U called him a traitor. When will the igbos ever learn? For six years now not a single road has been done in the South East (Enugu-Onitsha, Enugu-PH, Enugu-Abakiliki, Owerri-PH, Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene, Aba-Ikot Ekpene). Who is fooling who?
The return of Rochas to Imo is causing confusion in the PDP camp. Rochas is the Political leader of the Igbo nation, and by the grace of God a future President. Today, Imolites call him "My Governor My Governor", tomorrow Nigerians will call him "Our President Our President". God bless Owelle

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by marvelyole(m): 3:23am On Dec 12, 2014
Na wa for dis country sha greedy n selfish ppl na full am
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 3:28am On Dec 12, 2014
barcanista:
I see Rochas as the true political leader of Igbo nation, in him I see a future President.

Today it is "My Governor My Governor", in the future it will be "My President My President"

Owelle Rochas Okorocha for Governor Imo State 2015
I thought Okwute (Peter Obi) was the leader of the Igbo nation?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 3:36am On Dec 12, 2014
CFCfan:

I thought Okwute (Peter Obi) was the leader of the Igbo nation?
He was in pole position for that until he started butt-licking Jonathan and now playing second(even third) fiddle. Imagine Obi being appointed Deputy of Jona's Campaign and Appointed SE TAN Coordinator under the leadership of Ifeanyi Ubah. In the heirarchy of leadership in Igboland, I won't be wrong to say that Obi has dropped in the pecking order, how can a leader of a whole tribe like Igbo be considered for only deputies and sectional appointment? Rochas is the New Face of Igbo nation. I pray that his people will look beyond partisanship..

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 3:36am On Dec 12, 2014
marvelyole:
Na wa for dis country sha greedy n selfish ppl na full am
What is selfish about Rochas?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by azimibraun: 3:39am On Dec 12, 2014
Igbo ppl are just annoying when it comes to the issue of rochas... name another igbo person putting so much efforts in giving the igbo ppl a sense of belonging like he is doing? Others are follow follow and he is not. Here is speech yesterday, tell me you dent fill lifted; I respect rochas and ameachi a lot. And I know the likes of jerry gana will secretly admire them bros they have got guts of men in them. What those follow pdp guys lack.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by azimibraun: 3:43am On Dec 12, 2014
Rochas went struggling to be an igbo president... Ken nnamani a more "respect" and senior igboman went adopting gej as sole csndidate for president in a yes or no vote...who does an igbo youth look out for as his hero? The one who tried and not the follow follow one.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Fourwinds: 3:51am On Dec 12, 2014
I knew dis man can not defeat d likes of Atiku and Gen. Buhari. so y wasting d time all dis while. concentrate on governorship for now like Oshiomole is doing simple. greed is not good
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by azimibraun: 3:57am On Dec 12, 2014
Can u compare rochas and peter obi as it stands? Obi is satisfied with the small access he Hs to gej... for your information, rochas Hs more than that and also hs it with all southwest state governors, with buhari, with ameachi, with oshimole, with wamako, with tambuwal, with igbo pdp governors, with south south pop governors, with atiku, just name who rochas cannot access in Nigeria? And for your info, he meets all this ppl with the ppl bin proud he came not just managing to grant him access. Rochas can visit the sultan anyday, visit emir of Kane and Obama of Lagos anytime and he will be recieved. Can obituaries do thesame? Which igboman was not proud seeing that an igboman also stood up and talked when men were talking at the apc primaries? Rochas is the leader of the igbos. Simple. Businessman, philanthropist, governor. He Hs more than one address. So respect him.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Fourwinds: 3:58am On Dec 12, 2014
2sExy1:
Dont get me angry cos you wont like it. giving flimsy excuses wont save you if continue like this... if someone cant deliver in 4 years, is it in 8 years that he will deliver, in a country where most all governors since 1960 dont work after 2nd term. dont make me angry please because people like you are the reason why this country is in it current state, people who cant demand for their rights.
tanks for educating dat bros
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by azimibraun: 4:05am On Dec 12, 2014
Most governors you said not all....and am sure ur pdp governors are the ones you have in mind... I don't know of any opposition governor that drops the ball in his second term when the pdp are waiting like hawks to pounce...name opposition governors who ddnt do well in their second 4 years pls. Am waiting. In addition gv me 1 reason why you think Rocha will not perfom in his next tenure..or do you think he is dumb?
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:16am On Dec 12, 2014
DLioness:
dnt mind doz mumu igbos dt ve chosn 2 reasn wit their anuses espcialy doz Anambranians. Yeye dy smell.

Really?
The same mumu Igbo welcomed Rochas to Apga,ordained him and literally made him a governor after his many years in political wilderness. And how did he pay them back? He betrayed them and called them "the problem of the Igbo". Watch your tongue,woman!
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by azimibraun: 4:17am On Dec 12, 2014
If only my tribe hs just one guy recognized and respected like rochas nationally shebi my ppl would be celebrating him. It's unfortunate anyway. We had just one man Prince abubakar audu and the pdp deceived us into embarrassing him and we lost him, now we dnt have a anybody again. Igbo and imo ppl learn from the mistake of the igala ppl in kogi state. Not a single leader for a powerful nation....we are just follow follow ppl now. Imo ppl encourage your son rochas pls. Orther ibo state smay be jealous rochas is nth from their own state.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 4:22am On Dec 12, 2014
barcanista:
The return of Rochas to Imo is causing confusion in the PDP camp. Rochas is the Political leader of the Igbo nation, and by the grace of God a future President. Today, Imolites call him "My Governor My Governor", tomorrow Nigerians will call him "Our President Our President". God bless Owelle
I think it's causing confusion in both PDP and APGA camps or how do one explain all these wailing.
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by azimibraun: 4:23am On Dec 12, 2014
Rochas saw what obi was to see later... rochas was brought from political wilderness obi was handed over ojukwus legacy. Both have left the party. Rocha moved into a new party formed after papa ojukwus demise, obi moved into a party papa ojukwu was alive to see and said was not good for the igbo man. Pdp. Obi is the betrayal not rochas.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:47am On Dec 12, 2014
azimibraun:
Can u compare rochas and peter obi as it stands? Obi is satisfied with the small access he Hs to gej... for your information, rochas Hs more than that and also hs it with all southwest state governors, with buhari, with ameachi, with oshimole, with wamako, with tambuwal, with igbo pdp governors, with south south pop governors, with atiku, just name who rochas cannot access in Nigeria? And for your info, he meets all this ppl with the ppl bin proud he came not just managing to grant him access. Rochas can visit the sultan anyday, visit emir of Kane and Obama of Lagos anytime and he will be recieved. Can obituaries do thesame? Which igboman was not proud seeing that an igboman also stood up and talked when men were talking at the apc primaries? Rochas is the leader of the igbos. Simple. Businessman, philanthropist, governor. He Hs more than one address. So respect him.

This got to be the most ignorant post ever !
How can you even begin to compare common rabble rouser and a politically inept and a confused nonentity like Rochas to an enigma like Peter Obi. Obi was already a big boy sitting on top of one of the most established bank in Nigeria when Rochas was still kissing hausa a..ss and begging for contracts.
Are you that foolish? Obi was a core member of GEJ economic team way before Rochas becaome an Apga member. Obi has won numerous international awards for exceptional leadership. Obi is the most respected Igbo politician today and this was proven the day the who is who in Igbo land visited him to beg him to join PDP. If that ain't power and respect then I wonder what it is. Rochas is nothing but a desperate and an ignorant fool making jest of himself. He will never rule Nigeria but I guess he is too stupid to see that. Even his fellow APC member laugh at him behind his back while he is clowning....lol. What has he achieved in Imo state,which is his primary assignment? Keep fooling yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by NosaHenry(m): 4:49am On Dec 12, 2014
This is a grand deceit that will never be allowed in a sane society except Nigeria. This is disgusting
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:50am On Dec 12, 2014
azimibraun:
If only my tribe hs just one guy recognized and respected like rochas nationally shebi my ppl would be celebrating him. It's unfortunate anyway. We had just one man Prince abubakar audu and the pdp deceived us into embarrassing him and we lost him, now we dnt have a anybody again. Igbo and imo ppl learn from the mistake of the igala ppl in kogi state. Not a single leader for a powerful nation....we are just follow follow ppl now. Imo ppl encourage your son rochas pls. Orther ibo state smay be jealous rochas is nth from their own state.

Who respects Rochas ?
And I want you to show me the evidence of the respect he commands.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:53am On Dec 12, 2014
Who that ffuck is jealous of you for having a rabble rouser and a clown like Rochas..see self deceit..nawaa.
Ngige commands more respect than Rochas!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:55am On Dec 12, 2014
barcanista:
Amiable Owelle Rochas Okorocha, I trust Imolite will return you to power because nobody wants to go back to PDP era. God Bless you Sir.

My Governor My Governor

Dont count on that because the aristocratic Omanbalas are behind Iheanacho. Rochas better get ready for the fight of his life!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Sant1m: 5:25am On Dec 12, 2014
Ndjones:

thanks man for pointing out to igbos their gullubility, casting assertion on fellow igbo man because he dare aspire to rule Nigeria, he is villified and crucified because he is not following the band wagon. Rochas you have in your own way restored the pride of the igbo, you have thought me to aspire even if the world is against me, my Gov my Gov your time to rule Nigeria will come,
Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Sant1m: 5:25am On Dec 12, 2014
Ndjones:

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Reference(m): 5:25am On Dec 12, 2014
EdCure:

It's not all about the money. He is once again making himself available for service to his beloved state and people.

Then where did he go before. My friend, leadership in service is also about focus, sacrifice objectivity. If he so 'loves his people' why was he seeking for an office that will take him further away from them and the state in this federal setup we have. His love is clearly for himself first (which they all do) and his case is one of 'you can't eat your cake but the icing.'

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 12, 2014
GOODMORNING ALL
I LOVE U ROCHAS....

WELCOME
OWELLE
NDI'IGBO...

WE DONT NEED IDDIOTS , in IMO STATE.
WE DONT NEED A BED-RIDDEN IMO STATE...

Before u LEAVE, I WILL SURELY GET U A GIFT..
AM STILL ON IT...

SOME IGBOs , support GEJ, Who only add AZIKIWE when ELECTIONS are approaching.
I lived in BAYELSA for almost 2yrs.., U need to SEE TRIBALISM in its physical form there.

THEY HATE IGBOs, with DISDAIN, as if we have incurable LEPROSY.
Yet IGBOS have kept their SON , up there fro some time now.

I URGE , my fellow IGBOs who TRAVEL a lot, to visit BAYELSA and see HATRED physically.

THE WORST is that they have no TANGIBLE REASON HATING the IGBOS...

I, ONCE approached one and askt him , he said IGBOS have SENSE A LOT.

TO my greatest surprise, i felt COLD SWEAT all over me...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls / Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) / EFCC Officials At Fani-Kayode's Asokoro House In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.