Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

(polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring (5241 Views)

She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own / Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day / Making Love Before One's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by emmadejust(m): 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
lipsrsealed As an African man who is entitle to marry/wed more than one wife(polygamy), in the situation where he have the wedding ring of his first wife and then Go to marry the second wife While wedding ring will be exchange, When he already have the ring of his first wife on, What can he do Like ......
* wearing the two ring at once or

* removing the ring of first marriage to wear second marriage

but on this situation I think removing the first marriage ring is Like you have divorce your first wife to marry the second one only....

give your own suggestion About this matter Which has not been communicated to many

Cc ...lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by Domwiz4all(m): 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
Lol, he can be alternating d wearing of d ring, a week for each ring as he does not spend d 9t wit both wives at a time.

1 Like

Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
simply wear no rings!

1 Like

Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by sexybash(f): 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
You could have suggested
Hand cuff so the world would know you are fully taken
Besides the word polygamy is so outdated it's called plural marriage angry

1 Like

Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by emmadejust(m): 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
Domwiz4all:
Lol, he can be alternating d wearing of d ring, a week for each ring as he does not spend d 9t wit both wives at a time.

so its gonna be like ON and OFF button of marriage contract ......WEEKLY.....
naaa industrial generator light and nepa...? abi

1 Like

Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
I don't know sad
Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by stinggy(m): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
I'm always happy whenever polygamy is mentioned.

About the ring(s), why must you wear any? An African man shouldn't attach much importance to that thing called ring.

1 Like

Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by holatin(m): 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
only two ring ??
Do you know charly boy ??
Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
stinggy:
I'm always happy whenever polygamy is mentioned.

About the ring(s), why must you wear any? An African man shouldn't attach much importance to that thing called ring.

I am also always happy when I see it mentioned. smiley

My three husbands wear a ring, I wear three. grin
Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by emmadejust(m): 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Hmmmm that wil Something Like (1)the ring you bought for your self When you are single,
(2) the engagement ring your hubby engaged u with and
(3) your main wedding ring.......

Hope its not writting on you that

I'm POSSESSED!!!!!!
Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by emmadejust(m): 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
gringringrin

anamachikwanu.....ihuru ukwu ezemm....
Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
emmadejust:
lipsrsealed As an african man who is entiltle to marry/wed more than one wife(polygamy), in the situation where he have the wedding ring of his first wife and then Gotto to marry the second wife While wedding ring wil be exchance, When he already have the ring of his first wife on, What can he do Like ......

but on this situation I think removing the first marriage ring is Like you have divorce your first wife to marry the second one only....

give your own suggestion About this matter Which has not been communicated to many

Go make money first, when you have enough money to marry your 6 wives, rings will be the least of your worries.

Btw, when did typical African men in polygamous settings start wearing rings . I thought it was only traditional marriage . Dem don dey wear ring for traditional marriage?
Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by tpiah2: 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by stinggy(m): 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Why not just throw all away?
Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by emmadejust(m): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
Chillisauce:

Go make money first, when you have enough money to marry your 6 wives, rings will be the least of your worries.

Btw, when did typical African men in polygamous settings start wearing rings . I thought it was only traditional marriage . Dem don dey wear ring for traditional marriage?

I thought that wedding ring is symbol of commitment in marriage and responsibily to families.....

do u mean african man does not have any form of identification that's show he his married to a woman.....or the woman ......

bros riches and money comes in season..farmimg. plantation.......harvest.......festival of fortune.
Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
stinggy:

Why not just throw all away?

No, they were expensive and are a symbol of my polygamous marriage for which my heart leaps of joy. Have you got any problem with that?
Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by stinggy(m): 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

No, they were expensive and are a symbol of my polygamous marriage for which my heart leaps of joy. Have you got any problem with that?

Problem? Why should I?
I only thought 3 may look awkward.

Btw, can I add a fourth? cheesy kiss
Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 10, 2014
stinggy:

Problem? Why should I?
I only thought 3 may look awkward.

Btw, can I add a fourth? cheesy kiss

Only if he is young and athletic. tongue
Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 10, 2014
He's within his rights to wear as many wedding rings as he's willing to wear and his finger can accommodate. grin His fashion sense should not be anybody's concern. wink

1 Like

Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by emmadejust(m): 11:46am On Dec 10, 2014
Timbuktou:
He's within his rights to wear as many wedding rings as he's willing to wear and his finger can accommodate. grin His fashion sense should not be anybody's concern. wink

is wearing a wedding rings a fashion?

but is it a nessessity for a man to wear or accept ring from his wife on their wedding/marriage? even thou he know he is polygamours by culture and right as. an africa man
Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 10, 2014
emmadejust:

is wearing a wedding rings a fashion?

but is it a nessessity for a man to wear or accept ring from his wife on their wedding/marriage? even thou he know he is polygamours by culture and right as. an africa man
It is fashion.

Whether he accepts or accepts not is nobody's business. Don't be asking me about something that's not my business.
Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by emmadejust(m): 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
Timbuktou:

It is fashion.

Whether he accepts or accepts not is nobody's business. Don't be asking me about something that's not my business.

I see u are in the business of wearing wedding ring as fashion not marriage....
Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
emmadejust:

I see u are in the business of wearing wedding ring as fashion not marriage....

Google fashion and what it means.
Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by stinggy(m): 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Of course. Young and energetic tongue

1 Like

Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by godunia(m): 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
emmadejust:
lipsrsealed As an african man who is entiltle to marry/wed more than one wife(polygamy), in the situation where he have the wedding ring of his first wife and then Gotto to marry the second wife While wedding ring wil be exchance, When he already have the ring of his first wife on, What can he do Like ......

Point of correction op,polygamy is not limited to Africans,how would u describe what Solomon and d rest of them did.polygamy is traditional so no ring is exchanged even when couple chooses to it's their wish
Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by emmadejust(m): 8:28am On Dec 11, 2014
godunia:

Point of correction op,polygamy is not limited to Africans,how would u describe what Solomon and d rest of them did.polygamy is traditional so no ring is exchanged even when couple chooses to it's their wish

do u mean polygamy is a global tradition?
Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by LordReed(m): 9:58am On Dec 11, 2014
emmadejust:

Traditional African wedding is not done with wedding ring so you are mixing things up.
Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by undercat: 10:24am On Dec 11, 2014
LordReed:

Traditional African wedding is not done with wedding ring so you are mixing things up.

Na the simple answer be that. You cannot even be married to more than one person at the same time under court or church marriage which are the marriages that are involved with rings.
Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by emmadejust(m): 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
undercat:

Na the simple answer be that. You cannot even be married to more than one person at the same time under court or church marriage which are the marriages that are involved with rings.

I do not make any comment About marrying two wife at same time....
Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 12, 2014
One on the wedding finger on the left hand> for his first wife.

The other on the fourth finger from the thumb on the right hand>second wife

Then the other on his blokos>third wife
Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by EfemenaXY: 1:41am On Dec 12, 2014
carefreewannabe:

How athletic?

Post a pic / gif so we understand you better. Remember a pic is worth 1000+ words... tongue
Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by emmadejust(m): 12:01am On Dec 13, 2014
Veralaw:
One on the wedding finger on the left hand> for his first wife.

The other on the fourth finger from the thumb on the right hand>second wife

Then the other on his blokos>third wife

that's weild!!!!! say Something advisable

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Go To Bed Like This Your Man Deserves A Side Chick. / Is There Anyone Having Suicidal Thoughts? / Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.