Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,006 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! (11391 Views)

I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike / Ministerial Nomination: We Won't Endorse Amaechi, Rivers Senators Insist / We Will Not Stop Amaechi- Rivers Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Adminisher: 10:46am On Dec 12, 2014
brito:

He can't be my lover, to me he redeemed his political image by bringing Peterside

We like Amaechi. Wike will never be governor of Rivers State.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Demdem(m): 10:46am On Dec 12, 2014
brito:

He can't be my lover, to me he redeemed his political image by bringing Peterside

Wellsaid.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by brownlord2: 10:47am On Dec 12, 2014
huptin:
Please Buhari pick Amaechi as your vice and have my vote.

I doubt if amaechi can pull vote outside of Rivers, fash would be better, if not for the muslim/muslim, I think Oshio can give the old general some vote. my opinion, though I won't vote even if he picks obama as running mate

3 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 12, 2014
Adminisher:

We like Amaechi. Wike will never be governor of Rivers State.

Wike will only rule in his dream, I will go with peterside come 2015
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by anonimi: 10:59am On Dec 12, 2014
Demdem:

I am in rivers and i can authoritatively tell u that u are highly ignorant of subject matter.
Even NL search engine will shed more light to ur darkness. Don't think I will do that for u.

Oga Demdem I come search am pfor NL oh na so I come see am pfor this one =>

elbinmanny:

BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi

Rivers State Governor, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, has said the controversial monorail project he initiated would not be completed by his administration. He added that those expecting his government to execute more projects to have a rethink because, “we are looking for money now.” shocked angry

The governor stated this yesterday in Port Harcourt, the state capital during a phone-in radio programme as part of his tour of media houses in the state.

Governor Amaechi, who also commented on several issues affecting the state at Radio Port Harcourt, claimed that the lingering dispute in the state judiciary was between the Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN and the Judicial Staff Union, JUSUN.

On the way out, the governor, who sounded sarcastic, said former Nigerian Bar Association, NBA President, O.C.J. Okocha, SAN should be consulted,” alleging that it was Okocha that wanted to make his sister (Daisy Okocha) the  State Chief Judge at all costs.

Commenting on the deplorable roads in Eleme and Onne parts of the state, which led to the current strike by the National Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas, NUPENG, Governor Amaechi called on the Federal Government to do its roads, declaring that the one affecting the state was being done.

The governor, who received commendations from callers for the work he had done in the state so far, asked the federal authorities to release money owed the state. He alleged that based on what Rivers received from the Federation Account, 60 percent of it was being lost, noting that prompt release of the state’s allocation would enable him execute more projects.

On power supply in the state, governor Amaechi said that government had put in efforts to ensure adequate power supply, but blamed part of the reasons government’s efforts were not really being felt on possible vandalism of power equipment in the state. “I don’t know if that is political,” Amaechi said.

He accused the Federal Government of perpetrating corruption through the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC oil subsidy account, adding that all the affected state governors had resolved to explore legal options on the matter.

According to him, “the governors are not against oil subsidy, but against corruption.”

He said because of the short period left for his administration and the level of work on the monorail project, another governor would complete it, asserting that the progress made on the monorail had baffled his detractors.

https://www.nairaland.com/1944209/bomb-shell-wont-complete-mono

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by agabusta: 11:23am On Dec 12, 2014
brito:

I am in rivers state so I don't need nl search engine for any details, anyway it was really nice meeting you. Nigerians are used to celebrating mercy drop instead of rain fall

...and so it is Wike, a confirmed tout, that will give u your rainfall?? undecided undecided
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 12, 2014
agabusta:

...and so it is Wike, a confirmed tout, that will give u your rainfall?? undecided undecided

You didn't get me, pls continue reading
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2014
Since 1999, Rivers has become the home of the biggest maggaz.

Odilli wasted a huge chunk of Rivers resources in his failed bid to become the first President from the Niger Delta.

He was jumping from one emirate to another dashing ab0kis dollars in order to get their support for his presidential bid.

Fast forward to 2014, his boy boy and former driver now governor of Rivers and still driver to midget Rufai is campaigning with Rivers state money to the humble position of VP.

These Rivers people be heavy odes.

If not for Deltans who opened their eyes they will still be doing mumu with oil companies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by ypzilanti: 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
saint047:
grin grin

Much as i love Aunty Oby, this got me cracking up. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Make una leave Aunty Oby alone na. grin

But seriously sha, we don't appreciate our icons in Naija sha. We like to glorify them after they die.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Chubhie: 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
Forget it. Rote has already stashed billions in hard currencies and gold as a method of self preservation beyond 2015. Even GEJ has a plan B if he aint gonna make it to aso rock. This is the reality of politics as played in my country and we the masses cheer them on.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by motherlode: 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
brito:

Are you in Rivers state? the only thing Ameachi can boost of is the school project.

and can you tell that the project won't be beneficiary to them.... for your information it is not only school project and why did FG transferred rivers oil wells, so that he won't perform abi but don't forget and stick that to your brain that he is still the best gov rivers ever had. grin
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
motherlode:

and can you tell that the project won't be beneficiary to them.... for your information it is not only school project and why did FG transferred rivers oil wells, so that he won't perform abi but don't forget and stick that to your brain that he is still the best gov rivers ever had. grin

must you quote me? take you itching balls somewhere else, don't mention me again .
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by tushburg(m): 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
Demdem:

And so what? He doesn't even know u.
Lols leave them to kill themselves...D MaSSES
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by tushburg(m): 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
Team Wike sha...And GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by saint047(m): 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Goddex: 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
OP, so right
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by saint047(m): 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
grin grin

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by FolarinToks: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
Demdem:

Why not? The best governor rivers have ever had in recent times is and I have no apology for that. Could he have done better, of cos but i recognised his achievements down here so far.
If u think otherwise, give names of other rivers governors that have done better than him.

Don't mind that loser up there. Rotimi Amaechi has positioned River state in a better position as far as Nigeria politics is concerned unlike all his predecessors; it was only oil that makes River state relevant before now but that has been changed. Watch out for Amaechi in the next couple of years from now........................

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by mrvitalis(m): 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
brito:

Are you in Rivers state? the only thing Ameachi can boost of is the school project.
he is rivers best governor ever
....i challenge to name any sector jonathan is better than ameachi
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by nellyelitz(m): 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
saint047:
He was the biggest loser in all the primaries held in The country.
*His nemesis, Wike won the PDP Primaries and has 90% chance of winning the election.
*Amaechi Betrayed the man that almost laid his life for him, Sen Magnus Abe, they are now sworn enemies.
*Amaechi spent over N11Billion on his quest to be Buhari's VP, his fate hangs in balance.
*As it stands, it is impossible for him to go back to PDP, as Wike has shot the door for him in Rivers.
**He is left with a coloured broom...
tell him i have some dirt for him to sweep
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Scout60(m): 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
Demdem:

Why not? The best governor rivers have ever had in recent times is and I have no apology for that. Could he have done better, of cos but i recognised his achievements down here so far.
If u think otherwise, give names of other rivers governors that have done better than him.

8 yrs of being in power...
How can he account for 400bn being pumped in rivers state acct.
400bn * 8yrs= 3.2 trillion naira

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Scout60(m): 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
Demdem:

I am in rivers and i can authoritatively tell u that u are highly ignorant of subject matter.
Even NL search engine will shed more light to ur darkness. Don't think I will do that for u.
Which side do u live
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
mrvitalis:

he is rivers best governor ever
....i challenge to name any sector jonathan is better than ameachi

Get off me! ameachi azzlicker

2 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by mrvitalis(m): 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
brito:

Get off me! ameachi azzlicker
i challenge u ...name one
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
mrvitalis:

i challenge u ...name one

Where in ph are you? I won't name shii
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
brito:

Where in ph are you? I won't name shii
pls name 1

I av no idea wat you wana name tho
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
SuperMartins:
pls name 1

I av no idea wat you wana name tho

I don't even know what he's talking about,,,how you dey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Security Operatives Avert Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri / Armsgate: My Lawyer Needs More Time – Metuh Begs Court / President Buhari Assents To Nine Bills(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.