Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! (11393 Views)

I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike / Ministerial Nomination: We Won't Endorse Amaechi, Rivers Senators Insist / We Will Not Stop Amaechi- Rivers Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Demdem(m): 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
@staymore
If at all you stay in Rivers state you will know Amaechi is not only a disappointment but a total failure.

First define what u mean by failure and we will start from there by comparing so called achievement of his predecessors to his. Amaechi so far has tried his best.

Go visit Ewofe road, Elelenwo road, Rumuohoulu rd and the failed monorail project etc.

I can also give names of standard roads, bridges that Amaechi has built or are u denying the fact that Amaechi hasn't built any?
Again who says the rivers project is completed? Who says no more roads needs to be constructed? Where in this country are there no places or roads that needs to be constructed? Abegii shift.
As regards the monorail, i have never supported it and even now am not in support but it's plain foolish to say that it's a failed project. This explains why I asked u to define the word failure.

In 2012, we had this.

ROSSIKE:

First beams in place! The Rivers Monorail first segment is scheduled to open in 2013

While still attached to the crane, workers bolt the track into place.

The Port Harcourt monorail will be using Intamin P30 Monorails...the same type used in the Moscow monorail transportation system.

This is how Port Harcourt's will look based on the Moscow monorails.

Culled

Oct 2014, we had this....

ROSSIKE:
Rivers Mono Rail

Yet u open that ur putrid mouth to say that the project is a failed one. If indeed u are in ph, can u swear with ur future that the project right now hasnt exceeded the Oct 2014 pictures?
U must be running mad.

He has withdrawn about N54b State deserve fund within the space of three months, that he will complete the ongoing projects before this December, till now nothing has been done.

Who saved the money.......Amaechi. He knew a time is coming when resources will dwindle and kudos to him for that. He said ongoing projects before his tenure elapsed and not December.

[s]
People outside of Rivers state keep singing praises if him because he talks to his credit at any slighted opportunity and criticize his opponents uncontrollably. [/s]

Rubbish

Amaechi is not unaware of the fact that he has failed also.

Only fools who have eyes and can't see, GDI members and wike touts will claim such and not sane minds.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by mrvitalis(m): 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
brito:

Where in ph are you? I won't name shii
i stay in mile 2 ...diobu
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by dBard: 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
Demdem:

Fools will alleged but when called upon to substantiate their claims they go dumb.
By the way, have the teachers been paid or not?
What about students bursaries?

As at today, 2:07p.m, 13th dec.2014, NO civil servant in the state has been paid.
If I am disproven, I'll come here and eat my words.

There's even rumors of a strike if c/servants are not paid by next weekend.

I don't live my life in front of my p.c, getting my info from d web. I move around, I hear wat ppl say, n presently I just left Borokiri, with all d terrible roads dre, so I don't go around saying wat I don't know..or calling out insults that may definitely be referred back, accurately so.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
mrvitalis:

i stay in mile 2 ...diobu

In town where I stay I can't lay hands on any meaningful thing ameachi did. For more than 3years creek rd and other road projects are yet to be completed . Demdem that monorail is a no no, ameachi knows that too from Lagos bus stop to abonima wharf, be sincere who will enter it from that short distance .
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by staymore: 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
Demdem:
@staymore
If at all you stay in Rivers state you will know Amaechi is not only a disappointment but a total failure.

First define what u mean by failure and we will start from there by comparing so called achievement of his predecessors to his. Amaechi so far has tried his best.

Go visit Ewofe road, Elelenwo road, Rumuohoulu rd and the failed monorail project etc.

I can also give names of standard roads, bridges that Amaechi has built or are u denying the fact that Amaechi hasn't built any?
Again who says the rivers project is completed? Who says no more roads needs to be constructed? Where in this country are there no places or roads that needs to be constructed? Abegii shift.
As regards the monorail, i have never supported it and even now am not in support but it's plain foolish to say that it's a failed project. This explains why I asked u to define the word failure.

In 2012, we had this.

Oct 2014, we had this....

Yet u open that ur putrid mouth to say that the project is a failed one. If indeed u are in ph, can u swear with ur future that the project right now hasnt exceeded the Oct 2014 pictures?
U must be running mad.

He has withdrawn about N54b State deserve fund within the space of three months, that he will complete the ongoing projects before this December, till now nothing has been done.

Who saved the money.......Amaechi. He knew a time is coming when resources will dwindle and kudos to him for that. He said ongoing projects before his tenure elapsed and not December.

[s]
People outside of Rivers state keep singing praises if him because he talks to his credit at any slighted opportunity and criticize his opponents uncontrollably. [/s]

Rubbish

Amaechi is not unaware of the fact that he has failed also.

Only fools who have eyes and can't see, GDI members and wike touts will claim such and not sane minds.

When was the last time you visited Ph? I discuss with mature minds, not with narrow minded idiots full of insults like your frustrated brainwashed self.

First of all swear with your own future that there have been improvements on the monorail project from when you got those pictures till date.

After which I will give you facts on the happenings in Rivers state that will immediately put your loose brain to order.

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Scout60(m): 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
[quote author=Demdem post=28839560][/quote]

Mr seun,
i dont know what this mod are doing, this guy have been insullting people in this forum since yesterday. I think he is breaking the rule number 2. Check his recent quote and see for yourself. Do something because i hate insults.

Yes amaechi employed 13000 teachers to score political goals but he can not pay them their salary for six months till they threatened to go on strike
read more here:

http://booboodigital.com/2013/12/capital-lettersa-bloggers-voice-delemomodu-azubuikeihemeje-ediong-touchph/

See the photos of your over hype school built by amaechi. Its well decorated with grasses.....

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Scout60(m): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
More failed school

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
dBard:

[s]As at today, 2:07p.m, 13th dec.2014, NO civil servant in the state has been paid.
If I am disproven, I'll come here and eat my words.

There's even rumors of a strike if c/servants are not paid by next weekend.

I don't live my life in front of my p.c, getting my info from d web. I move around, I hear wat ppl say, n presently I just left Borokiri, with all d terrible roads dre, so I don't go around saying wat I don't know..or calling out insults that may definitely be referred back, accurately so.[/s]

Crap.
Substantiate what demdem ask u to substantiate first from ur earleir lie. U claimed...

dBard:
while spending 11billion from the rivers coffers in order to bribe his way to a v.p slot.

That is the lie he expects from u to substantiate
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
brito:

In town where I stay I can't lay hands on any meaningful thing ameachi did. For more than 3years creek rd and other road projects are yet to be completed . Demdem that monorail is a no no, ameachi knows that too from Lagos bus stop to abonima wharf, be sincere who will enter it from that short distance .

See demdem post on Oct below. Even at that its still not a failed project for those who knows what the word failed is

Demdem:
About the monorail, i have never been in support from day 1 when it was conceived however it should be noted that this was conceived and started from when Amaechi was in PDP. Now that amaechi is no longer in the killer party, it won't still stop me from criticising the project.
Apart from this monorail waste, i am very much ok with amaechi. Considering current state income and what he is currently doing, there is no doubt that he is so far the best rivers governor in recent past.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
staymore:

When was the last time you visited Ph? I discuss with mature minds, not with narrow minded idiots full of insults like your frustrated brainwashed self.

Tell that to the marines. The frustrated ones are u goons spreading lies shamelessly on this thread for ur selfish interests.

First of all swear with your own future that there have been improvements on the monorail project from when you got those pictures till date.

Goon, are u confirming that those pictures truly are real and not photo shopped? So they are real and yet u opened ur putrid mouth to call the project a failed one? Oponu, define what u mean by failed.

After which I will give you facts on the happenings in Rivers state that will immediately put your loose brain to order.

U dont need to wait till then. U can proceed in highlighting the other developmental works Amaechi is yet to attend to which Dakuku will when he comes on board afterall government is a continuum. As long as there are no lies, deemdeem has no issues with it.
It wont even change the fact that hen compared to his predecessors, Amaechi remains the best.

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
Scout60:

Mr seun,
i dont know what this mod are doing, this guy have been insullting people in this forum since yesterday. I think he is breaking the rule number 2. Check his recent quote and see for yourself. Do something because i hate insults.

Yes amaechi employed 13000 teachers to score political goals but he can not pay them their salary for six months till they threatened to go on strike
read more here:

http://booboodigital.com/2013/12/capital-lettersa-bloggers-voice-delemomodu-azubuikeihemeje-ediong-touchph/

See the photos of your over hype school built by amaechi. Its well decorated with grasses.....

Shameless u. Bringing out a 2013 article to butress ur point.
As at December 2013, it was 4months. Can u swear with ur balls if u have any that as at december 2014 he is owning them 16months now? grin grin grin
To all sane minds........Amaechi has cleared most of the debts.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by staymore: 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
deemdeem:

See demdem post on Oct below. Even at that its still not a failed project for those who knows what the ord failed is

Demdem is controversial.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
Scout60:
More failed school

where is the wisdom in u if out of the hundreds of schools Amaechi constructed, u chose to highlight the unoccupied and uncompleted ones grin grin
Goon go to this thread....

https://www.nairaland.com/1944209/bomb-shell-wont-complete-mono/2

these are the schools Rivers Pupils and Students are enjoying and are located all over the state. grin grin
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
staymore:

Demdem is controversial.

Actually he isnt. u are the one with comprehension issues
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Scout60(m): 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
deemdeem:

Shameless u. Bringing out a 2013 article to butress ur point.
As at December 2013, it was 4months. Can u swear with ur balls if u have any that as at december 2014 he is owning them 16months now? grin grin grin
To all sane minds........Amaechi has cleared most of the debts.

Thanks for the little insult...
Amaechi owes the nysc their monthly allowance. Why z it that the amaechi will wait for people to protest b4 he pay them
Check it here
http://lindaikeji..in/2014/11/pics-youth-corpers-protest-in-rivers.html?m=1
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
Scout60:

Thanks for the little insult...
Amaechi owes the nysc their monthly allowance. Why z it that the amaechi will wait for people to protest b4 he pay them
Check it here
http://lindaikeji..in/2014/11/pics-youth-corpers-protest-in-rivers.html?m=1

U sound pathetic. Tell me one state government or even the FG that is not owning in one way or the other. None is immune. If not workers, it will be pensioners or contractors or corpers or partners etc
Why single out amaechi as if he is the only one owning.
Even at that corpers are strictly FG property. The state government out of his magnanimity has chosen to give them some stipends. At this period of financial difficulty, corpers are the least on his priority. U won't expect him to leave pensioners and go pay corpers.
Go pick up the NYSC act and read up. Some states don't even pay corpers.

2 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Scout60(m): 10:20am On Dec 14, 2014
deemdeem:

U sound pathetic. Tell me one state government or even the FG that is not owning in one way or the other. None is immune. If not workers, it will be pensioners or contractors or corpers or partners etc
Why single out amaechi as if he is the only one owning.
Even at that corpers are strictly FG property. The state government out of his magnanimity has chosen to give them some stipends. At this period of financial difficulty, corpers are the least on his priority. U won't expect him to leave pensioners and go pay corpers.
Go pick up the NYSC act and read up. Some states don't even pay corpers.

Yes that means all our politician are the same.

Yes paying the nysc is not compulsory for the state govt. but why do he chose to them when he knew that it will become a burden. 80% of states in nigeria pay nysc allowance and on time
Omor think about it.....
You promised someone allowance and six months you are yet to keep up to the promises, if na you, how will you feel.
All govt owes, i agree to that but owning them for six months is madness na sand you wan make them chop.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 14, 2014
Scout60:

Yes that means all our politician are the same.

Yes paying the nysc is not compulsory for the state govt. but why do he chose to them when he knew that it will become a burden. 80% of states in nigeria pay nysc allowance and on time
Omor think about it.....
You promised someone allowance and six months you are yet to keep up to the promises, if na you, how will you feel.
All govt owes, i agree to that but owning them for six months is madness na sand you wan make them chop.

Those that pay corpers, have they paid their pensioners. What about contractors and the other liabilities? It all boils to priority. Again for amaechi, these corpers who already have been paid by the FG so it's not true they have nothing to chop and they are the least of his priority.
Yes our politicians are the same but some are more evil than others

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Scout60(m): 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
deemdeem:

Those that pay corpers, have they paid their pensioners. What about contractors and the other liabilities? It all boils to priority. Again for amaechi, these corpers who already have been paid by the FG so it's not true they have nothing to chop and they are the least of his priority.
Yes our politicians are the same but some are more evil than others

But amaechi owes everyone both civil servant, pensioner nd nysc for six months.
Most states pay both civil servant nd nysc at least two months late. For a governor to owe someone six months is bad.
Again nysc should be given more priority because they work in govt., issue voters card, teach in the schools nd many more
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 15, 2014
Scout60:

But amaechi owes everyone both civil servant, pensioner nd nysc for six months.
Most states pay both civil servant nd nysc at least two months late. For a governor to owe someone six months is bad.
Again nysc should be given more priority because they work in govt., issue voters card, teach in the schools nd many more

Amaechi is owning but not 6 months. Get ur facts right.
The corpers are not starving, already FG who is their primary employer is paying them so I honestly don't get ur point. If am in Amaechi's shoes and i have income issues, corpers will be the least of my problem.

Above all, does these mean he isn't the best rivers governor in recent past, of cos not. He still remains the best.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Scout60(m): 11:37am On Dec 15, 2014
deemdeem:

Amaechi is owning but not 6 months. Get ur facts right.
The corpers are not starving, already FG who is their primary employer is paying them so I honestly don't get ur point. If am in Amaechi's shoes and i have income issues, corpers will be the least of my problem.

Above all, does these mean he isn't the best rivers governor in recent past, of cos not. He still remains the best.

Pure lie....
Rivers owned traffic workers for six months. If not that they did not threaten to go on protest, their salary will still be on hold. My quetion is that why should govt allow people to go on protest b4 they are paid.
Read more: http://sweetcrudereports.com/2014/06/27/rivers-govt-owe-road-traffic-authority-workers-6-month-salaries/.
Coming to the best governor in rivers,
How can you call amaechi as the best governor.
Amaechi is the second democratical elected govenor in rivers after peter odili. Peter odili raised Port harcourt to one of the cities in Nigeria. He ruled from 1999 to 2007 after the military rule.
Amechi took over from october 2007 instead of May till date after resolving electorate issue in the court.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 15, 2014
River State are the biggest losers

Amaechi is blowing River State money
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
Scout60:

Pure lie....

U are the one on lies. Civil servants were never owned 6 months. Again check ur facts again.

Rivers owned traffic workers for six months. If not that they did not threaten to go on protest, their salary will still be on hold. My quetion is that why should govt allow people to go on protest b4 they are paid.
Read more: http://sweetcrudereports.com/2014/06/27/rivers-govt-owe-road-traffic-authority-workers-6-month-salaries/.

Timariv workers are perculiar. Their names are not on the civil service pay roll. One of their reasons for their strike was they want their names to be part of the pay roll so that when workers are paid they also will be paid. It's amazing u are ignorant of all these.
Income has been dwindling for years now to the state and also to other states so there will be delay here and then till things stabilise. Its not perculiar to rivers alone so I wonder what ur point is?

Coming to the best governor in rivers,
How can you call amaechi as the best governor.
Amaechi is the second democratical elected govenor in rivers after peter odili. Peter odili raised Port harcourt to one of the cities in Nigeria. He ruled from 1999 to 2007 after the military rule.
Amechi took over from october 2007 instead of May till date after resolving electorate issue in the court.[

How did Odili raised ph to one of the cities in Nigeria?
What spectacular thing did he do that Amaechi hasn't outdone.
I will advise u to continue to stick with those amaechi hasn't paid than u talking about odilis wasteful years.

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by jumu: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
amechi see future than any niger delta indegen

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Scout60(m): 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
[quote author=deemdeem post=28898752][/quote]

You are just catamoting urself....
Timariv are govt. workers that aid to make the road traffic free. What they are requesting is two things:
1. Payment of their six months salary
2. Inculcating them into minstry of transport to aid easy payment of salary.
The point that the income is dwindling do not support one to own someone six months. How many months has he owned the commisioner. He pays them even if the economy is dwindling. My friend just agree to the point that owning some one for six months is evil.
Before i reply you again, you must answer my question...
If you are a married man and govt or your company owes you for six months, how will you feel.
They will keep telling you that the economy is dwindling.

Coming to peter odili, i will not arque with you on that side because you are still a little boy when odili is the govenor of rivers state.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 16, 2014
Demdem:

Do u see him display obscene wealth the way wike does constantly?

yes. na tissue paper him dey use sponsor apc.
na tissue paper him use pay osun abi ekiti civil servants.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 16, 2014
Scout60:

You are just catamoting urself....
Timariv are govt. workers that aid to make the road traffic free. What they are requesting is two things:
1. Payment of their six months salary
2. Inculcating them into minstry of transport to aid easy payment of salary.
The point that the income is dwindling do not support one to own someone six months.

U are going round in circles aimlessly dwelling on the same point I have already thrashed however u goofed in ur second point. Timariv wants to be incorporated inside the civil service payroll so that when the civil servants are paid they will automatically be paid.
Again I say, which state govt or fg does not have payment issues? What is perculiar in Rivers that other states aren't experiencing? Again, the entire rivers workers like u earlier stated isn't owned 6 months. I have confirmed this and those owned will be paid. U don't need to lie about that.
About Timariv, i know Amaechi is owning but by how many months, i will endeavour to ask because I don't trust ur words.

How many months has he owned the commisioner. He pays them even if the economy is dwindling. My friend just agree to the point that owning some one for six months is evil.

My friend shut up and stick to what you know. Political appointees are being owned Two months pay.

Before i reply you again, you must answer my question...
If you are a married man and govt or your company owes you for six months, how will you feel.
They will keep telling you that the economy is dwindling.

Am not bound to answer ur question because u have dodged all mine but this is no brainer. Amaechi himself isn't happy that the state is owning and he is obviously not bragging about it. They should be patient, he will pay up.

Coming to peter odili, i will not arque with you on that side because you are still a little boy when odili is the govenor of rivers state.

Why don't u just say that about this issue u are empty. What do u know about me? Hiding under little boy Crap is pure nonsense. Amaechi is miles ahead of Odili. Even his greatest critic won't argue that.

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 16, 2014
patmaine:

yes. na tissue paper him dey use sponsor apc.
na tissue paper him use pay osun abi ekiti civil servants.

U fools just talk shamelessly without using ur brain. Is Amaechi the only governor or person in APC. Even if he is paying his dues to his party, does it mean it is at the expense of the state?
Can u swear with ur future that Akpabio, Dickson, udaughan and even Jonathan etc aren't diverting states funds into pdpand sponsoring PDP? What about the rest of the pdp states?
What could they be doing in their party in their individual states that is a Taboo for Amaechi to do for his party in his state.
Hypocrite, pending when u criticise pdp governors and president funding their party with states funds, u Av no right to do the same for Amaechi.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Scout60(m): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2014
[quote author=deemdeem post=28920916][/quote]

How I am a liar
The stuff is clearly written in the link I provided. They are owned for six good months..

states owes workers but owning workers six months is stupidness.

Show us the link where commissioners are owned.
I have confirmed this and those owned will be paid.

Are u one of govt. Official. I thought u said amaechi is not oweing. How come u confirmed it.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 16, 2014
Scout60:

How I am a liar
The stuff is clearly written in the link I provided. They are owned for six good months..

states owes workers but owning workers six months is stupidness.

U can't even digest and understand the link u qouted. U earlier claimed rivers workers were owned 6 months salary and i said that is a lie. And it is a lie.
As at June this year as stated in ur link, Timariv which is not part of Rivers workers centralised payroll was owned 6 months.
Let me reiterate again, for civil servants, they have never been owned six months salary and till date I can authoritatively tell u that the workers are not owned that much.
For Timariv, i said I will confirm because the link u provided isn't current. It's dated June but we are in December and even today while driving, Timariv workers are on the road.
I believe the bulk of the debt have been settled, even at that I choose to confirm from a Timariv worker myself.
Ur link is outdated and not a true reflection of current occurrence.

Show us the link where commissioners are owned.

Where do u want to see political appointees complaining to journalist about their not being paid yet for just two months. Are u a kid. Rubbish.

I have confirmed this and those owned will be paid.

Are u one of govt. Official. I thought u said amaechi is not oweing. How come u confirmed it.

If u can't show me where I stated this then I hope u will agree with me that all ur efforts in portraying Amaechi black is pure waste. I said no such thing.

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Scout60(m): 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
[quote author=deemdeem post=28923250][/quote]

Firstly, my arguement is that oweing someone one for six months is bad and should be condemned. I dont care if they are paid now but i want to show you that amaechi is evil and owes workers as how many as he likes. How will you feel you feel if your father was among those he owes.
He employed 13000 teachers and he owned them for seven months. Are the teachers not among its civil workers. The post was written on februrary; soon you will cry that is outdated but i want to point to you that amaechi is so insane that he owes workers for seven months even teachers without having human feelings. I dont care whether he have paid them but i want to point to you that he is mad for owing workers for seven months.

http://ezeigbouche.com/2014/02/15/newly-employed-13000-teachers-in-rivers-state-no-salaries-and-they-have-no-idea-how-much-their-salary-is

If the govt. appointee that were owed for two months did not cry out to the journalist, how do you know that they are owned.

How can you lie and claim that you did not agree that amaechi is owning when you wrote it urself.
Just visit this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2040771/chibuike-amaechi-rivers-state-governor/3#28923250 and check the post you made on 7.33am. This shows that you dont read and understand before you comment. Only to hurl insult you passed very well.

May your current employer owe all your family members and relative for seven months so as you will know how the teachers feel when they were being owned. AMEN.

That is the end of my arguement with you. Next time try and read before you comment and stop denying your post.
BYE.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by cooltone: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
The fear of Amaechi is the beginning of wisdom of PDP and saTANs. I pray Amaechi becomes the VP to Buhari and that's the best for Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Will Improve On Tuesday’s Screening – Dino Melaye / Publish Names, Authentic Figures Of Fallen Metele Heroes, Ezekwesili Tells Buhar / Tanker Explosion Rocks Iju Ishaga, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.